Christ Michael -- Greater Is He Who Is In You

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Christ Michael -- Greater Is He Who Is In You

Post by Redshift »

Arizona, US of A, September 23, 2006.
Christ Michael (Jesus).
Subject: “Greater Is He Who Is In You.”

Received by JOYce Brenton.

Michael: “Aim always, My beloveds, for the best quality of life possible. The higher quality begins with a disciplined thought life. The steady maintenance of the highest mental standards is therefore the ongoing desire of all who serve our Father’s Will in this earth experience.

“Maintaining the higher standard is by no means an easy task. You are bombarded from every side with mankind’s sub standards of ill will. Thought poisons are constantly attacking the Heavenly Kingdom within.

“Yet, you have had victory after victory in this ongoing battle. And you have had enough victories to make the highest standard a plausible reality.

“Our Father’s mighty Army faces daily foes of considerable might and formidable strength. But greater is He Who is in you then the daily foes you face.

“Onward! One foe at a time, consistently defeated, will bring the final glorious Victory.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You know Me so well.
If not you sent forth in My Love, then who shall I send?
Christ Michael.