Discussions of spiritual books
angel1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A Return to Love

Post by angel1111 »

Written by Marianne Williamson.

It is a very inspiring book. Reflecting on the principles of "The Course in Miracles"
teaches how to break down our way of thinking based in fears replacing instead with thoughts of Love.

It's says Love is reality the rest is only illusion and doesn't exist.-food for thought-

A little repetitive at times but overall I would recommended this reading.it really lifted my spirit and helped me realize many things.

Love,
Angela
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

hey dear Angela, Sweet Peace to ya!!!

Yes! Marrianne Williamson is one of those very rare honestly genuine persons in this world. She is for real, and doesn't mess around with the need for Love here. She has the extroidinary wisdom to speak simply straight up about whats goin on inside us and outside us.

I remember when she first came out with what seemed like a revolution for our world to better understand ourselves in the ways of spirituality. Alot of people talk about it, but she is one who put the action verb on the word "Love"...

A Fantastic book Angela!!! Thanks for the reminder...

Love you, :hithere :loves
Gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
Skye
New Friend

Post by Skye »

I just finished Marianne's latest, "The Gift Of Change". I have "A Return To Love" on order at the library and can't wait to read it.

I love her books. She is a brilliant writer.

Have any of you read "A Course In Miracles?"
"Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting" ~ Marianne Williamson