The Weirdest Message!!!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
starfox
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Weirdest Message!!!!

Post by starfox »

okay so i was on itunes looking for some music. i looked up my favorite band KISS and i see a list of all there songs. i'm looking and i come across this song called I'll Fight Hell To Hold You.I bought the song and waited for it to download, while i was waiting i look at the rest of the songs. but when i look back at the song i purchased it was number 111 on the itunes list.
i looked at the number for a sec and i thought it was no big deal i been through this before. so i look up the song on youtube and listen to it, the lyrics kinda scared me. and i saw the date in which the video was posted. it was posted on april 11th 2009. i was kinda worried so i wanted someones opinion, is this a message or something else?

heres the video and lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7ExazOilY

http://www.metrolyrics.com/ill-fight-he ... -kiss.html
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Re: The Weirdest Message!!!!

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

Dear Starfox,

I am somewhat of a novice when it comes to understanding what constitutes a message by the midwayers, but, i have learned that if soemthing has a known prompt attached to it, it probably means something important. i take every prompt to heart, to me, they are all messages. The message could be something as simple as a "kiss" from heaven, or perhaps, the Midwayers are telling you, "they will fight hell to hold you!" Either way, the message sounds like a good one!! :bana:

Touched... :loves
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

HI Starfox,
I just looked up the lyrics...very interesting. :)
I'll Fight Hell To Hold You lyrics

In a world of doubt and danger, you see it everywhere
Your friends turn into strangers, does anybody care
But when all hope is lost, I'm gonna be there, whatever the cost
When you feel lost
Someone to hold you with all of their might
Through the darkness night, I'll be there
Chorus:
I'll fight hell to hold you, no river too deep or mountain high
I'll fight hell to hold you by my side
I'm gonna fight hell to hold you, till time stands still and worlds collide
I'll fight hell to hold you by my side

Ooh, the jealous and the lonely, they try to keep us apart
But let 'em come between us, that's when the trouble starts
'Cause there's one thing I know, I'll be beside you wherever you go
You can be sure
Someone to carry you into the light, swear with all my might, I'll be there

chorus - ooh, by my side

'Cause there's one thing I know, I'll be beside you wherever you go
You can be sure
Someone to carry you into the light, swear with all my might, I'll be there
Yes, in my opinion, here could be a message there. I often get prompts myself through songs. But it isn't anything to be fearful of. In fact, the message in this song is very positive, especially when you imagine an Angel, Midwayer or other caring Celestial reminding you that they are with you. :thumright:
A prompt is a very good thing. Our celestial friends will never hurt any of us. They only want good things for us, most especially in the spiritual sense. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Sandy beat me to it, but I went to the lyrics as well and I also listened to the song...a rockin' anthemic tune with those lyrics, attached with a prompt...for sure I think it is a message, a message of Light and Love, and nothing I'd say to be afraid of!

Love
L
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe