BLOWN AWAY!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mikeywilliam
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

BLOWN AWAY!!

Post by mikeywilliam »

:shock: I just don't know where to start......My name is Mike Barnett.
I was born April 11, 1972. I have lived through some frustrating times in life from dealing with living in a dysfunctional family in which I was abused from an early age, going through life with panic attack disorders and OCD.
Painting, drawing and playing music was very healing to me...I always felt it wasn't so much a talent as it was a way for God to help me.
Here I am years later, married with two children. Brandon, age 12 - Born AUG. 11, 1997 and Mandy, age 9 - born June 13, 2000.
I always thought it was funny how my son has always had a nack for Art and Writing.... Also experiencing mild mental instability such as High anxiety.

Lately, I've gone through some real stressful times with work and spiritual challenges. And without going into too much detail, One day I was taking a long walk (as I do quite often), and a strange thought popped into my head..."Research the number 11". Now keep in mind, I had no clue of all this stuff everyone has been talking about concerning 11:11.
Well, it really freaked me out. the most disturbing thing was that same night, I had a strange "foggy" dream - woke up kinda disoriented, wondered just what time it was and....BOOM! There it was staring back at me in bright glowing green digital numbers "11:11". I stared at it for what must have seemed like eternity in disbelief.
So far, this has been the first and only time...that was just a couple of days ago. Oh, did I fail to mention that paranormal stuff seems to follow my family. Ever, sense I was a little boy, it seems I've lived in a lot of Haunted houses. So, am I loosing my mind here or is this the quite normal experience?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Mikey,

Welcome. You are quite normal, and the paranormal activity you have experienced is a futher proof you have psychic abilities.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Welcome Mike! :hithere Normal you are and in good hands. :) Take a look around the message board, especially the FAQs, as I am sure they will be very helpful in answering some of your questions.

Peace, love, blessings and happy searching,
Loretta
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Mike!

I loved your :shock: lol that made me smile! I remember the initial shock of joy when finding this place too! Thank you so much for that!

I would love for you to share your experiences with us! There are so many loving people here and they are very interested in sharing! :loves

Welcome and God Bless You and Yours! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

MIIIIKEEEEYYY :cheers:

welcome my friend :D !!!

see you around

love :hithere
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

Welcome to the 11:11 MB Mike! :hithere Don’t worry mate, you’re perfectly normal. :) Sorry to hear that you were abused. :( Sounds like you’ve got a lovely family. I’ve always felt that way about drawing, painting and writing myself - very therapeutic and a great way to develop spiritually.

Looking forward to hearing about some of your experiences. I advise you to take your time, reflect on your experiences, read the FAQs and when it feels right, make some posts. I know that this 11:11 phenomena can be a bit of a shock initially :shock: (it certainly was for me!). Take care and look forward to hearing from you again.

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mikey,
It's good to meet you! So glad you have found your way to our friendly board. I too am so sorry that you went through something so devestating as abuse...but it sounds like you have risen above it and are raising two wonderful children in a much better home atmosphere.

I pray you find some relief for the stress you are experiencing in life at this time. Have you ever meditated before? Meditation is often very good therapy for stress which can cause all manner of nasty physical problems.

I look forward to getting to know you. Welcome Mikey!
Love,
Sandy
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hey Mikey,

Welcome to the board :D . It seems like they are really trying to get your attention. Enjoy your journey as you discover more about the 11:11.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi, welcome!! :D

i'm sorry to hear of the mistreatment you suffered as a child, i experienced some similar problems and also have OCD so i'm feeling for you. You seem like such a strong person and i know it can be such a heavy load to carry.. you're in my prayers. I smiled to read of your painting and writing of music, that is such a blessing. I feel the same way about writing.. so therepeutic! I still have high anxiety a lot, i've always felt that meditation can be a useful tool there. I remember how amazed i was when i typed 11:11 into google. You've come to the right place, there is so much to take in and you could not find a more loving bunch. :D I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

helloooOO mikeywilliam welcome to the board :D

you may find some relief through meditation :idea:

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello Mike, and welcome aboard from another of the loving bunch. :lol:

Have your children also begun to experience number prompts? Before informing me she sees them my 10yr old grandaughter tossed her clock because "...It kept stopping everyday at 11:11!" And the new one? I asked. I had to unplug it too! She said. She showed it to me and sure enough it too was stopped at 11:11. :lol:

Take your time, ask lots of questions, read the FAQ's and you may find that you are privey to a wealth of information that might not be available elsewhere.
Love, John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi Mikey!! :hithere

Welcome to the Message Board!! :D

Look forward to getting to know you better and emjoying your posts. See ya!!

Love,

jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
hmm
Family

Post by hmm »

Hi nice to meet you! :hithere
Karlossal
Busy Bee

Post by Karlossal »

I just love reading people's first posts, they're so insightful.

Welcome to the board my friend. Like they say, you're in good hands. enjoy it. :D
Me and my spiritual soulmate, Tori Amos!
mikeywilliam
New Friend

Post by mikeywilliam »

Thanks to All for such a Warm welcome!!!!!!
Chasing the fire means you'll only taste the heat, but when you Feed the flame, the fire's caught up with you.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hi Mikey!

Just thought I'd read your post and welcome you here, as well! I am glad you also found this board. When I first started to see the prompts it was very strange for me, too. I still don’t understand it all and it’s been a few years now! LoL. It’s great to finally find others who are seeing the prompts as well and being able to gain some clearer insight. I look forward to hearing more about your experiences!

Love,
Kenge