what do you think?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Abdul
New Friend

what do you think?

Post by Abdul »

hi friends

hope you are all fine,

I have been reading most of your posts here looking for an answer, it seems that all experiences are same , all of us are seeing these prompt , but other than that poor hungery guy who was given a lot of food after he saw the 11:11 and the lady who heard her dead father warning her while she was driving , which both (stories) don't tell much,ohter than this our stories are telling much, still no answer to WHY WE SEE THIS?
I think we need to talk loud about this to share more of our untold lives.
Infact there is some stories that draw my attention , one of the lady whom her marriage collapsed sooner after her wedding and the guy whom his Fiancée in a tradedy and also the lady who is talking about finding a male urine in the toilet while no male used it at that time and also would like to mention my tragedgy which resembles in the loss of my beloved wife before three month , the period during I strted to see these prompts very freqently.
I would like to suggest a questionnaire if you don't mind that could enlight us on what is happening to try to find what we all have in comon , in what we are alike , why the angels or whoever donig this have chosen us?

wish you all the best

Abdul
rebir7h
Busy Bee

Post by rebir7h »

hi abdul,

i am doing well

i don't think one person is limited when it comes to receiving a prompt-
i think a synchronicity happens one way or another, whether it be through 11:11 or not.
so... if we've been chosen... i'd like to use we- or us... as the human race.
i believe each individual is enabled to being open
receiving... and seeing.
of course i think there is a personal side to the 11:11 phenomena,
and you might hear a variety of answers... all which probably root back to one thing-
communication on a spiritual level.
the metaphysical journey.
(metaphysics - the philosophical study of being and knowing)
i think it's a type of interaction- with the soul...
and ultimately- a growth and understanding... through some kind of, loving and patient forces... celestial or not.

so, back to your question-
why do we see this?
well... i think we see it- because we WANT to see it.
do you seek some form of divine truth?
do you long for something more?
have you had an experience, that has impacted you in a way- to perhaps... focus on your life more-
maybe some deep reflection, etc.
of course my response is limited through own experience...
but i'm sure we all have these little, "things" that show an interest in opening our eyes up to what is already there.
maybe in a way- this serves as an initiation- the spark

i understand though that sometimes', these feelings work in cycles-
so if you ever find yourself- in some mood of wanting more...
take it as an interest in your continuance in wanting to grow
from there it's a matter of listening to your heart...
just keep breathing....
keep living- in knowing that there is something more--> and it's trying to work with all whom seek.

of course, this is my humbled opinion...

love,
turtle
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hello you both,

From those who are prompting you -- The 1,111 Urantia Secondary Midwayers, Morontia Companions and Cherubim :

Getting the 11:11 pm wake-up calls, and the 11:11 am reminder calls, tells you more about you than it does about the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers, etc.

1. You are genetically capable of 2-way contact with the 1,111 and other Celestials if you care to meet them halfway.

2. You are prepared to be guided -- obtain information from those who measure their IQ’s in the thousands.

3. You are fair in your dealings with others, and useful to the 1,111.

4. You are ‘ascending’ in spiritual growth.

5. I’m often told the 1,111 will ask for your help at some (distant) future time, but I rarely get specific details for anyone other than for myself.

6. A member of your family, recently passed on, may have requested this contact, as the Lucifer rebellion has finally been adjudicated (1984).

7. And, most importantly, your Thought Adjuster (Spirit Self or God Fragment) wishes for you to get involved with the 1,111.

God bless.........
George.
ruthnfla
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ruthnfla »

I have been receiving the 11:11 prompts much more frequently lately, as well as 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55. It is now 2:22am and I felt prompted to get up to write this message to you.
Over the weekend here, it rained all day Saturday, just a slow drizzly rain, but it kept eveyone inside with the tv all day. I felt a need to go to my pleasant scene in nature at the park by my tree to listen to my music and meditate. I parked my car where no one else was parked so i could have quiet time there alone. As soon as I got started, I saw my blue eyed angel again. The sound of the rain drops on my car were more amplified and I could see the rain drops in molecular form. They looked like snow flakes a bit, but in all the colors of the rainbow. I don't have a scientific background, so its difficult to describe to you what i was seeing exactly. It was like I was looking through a microscope or nanoscope. I can't explain it scientificly, but in some way I understood it. The rain drops were alive. This has happended twice before, once with plant life and once flying through the universes at light speed. I don't know why this has happened, but I enjoyed the trip! and the better human level of understanding of these things.
It seems the more I have the promptings, the more experiences I have. I sometimes get messages, by different sources I can tell by the way they come. I got a very short response yesterday> I asked God what his plan for me was, what should I be doing? He said, "Be". I said be what? He said "just be Love". I thought that was an amazing response.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Ruth,

That's a TA response, I'm sure !!! Years ago I got that, too.

Hugs..........
me
FeelNStormy
New Friend

No prompts

Post by FeelNStormy »

I don't receive the prompts. However, I do get what I call "feelings" when something is about to happen--happy or sad. I am often not able to ascertain the subject matter. When I have, I sometimes receive what was like a video feeding in my brain where I saw the location of where it turned out something really, really bad was going to happen to my son. I tried to put the boy on lock down after dark. However, one night, shortly after the video feed, he snuck out his bedroom window and was abducted at gun point. He was able to escape a couple of hours later.

I started receiving these video feeds when I was a pre-teen. I would see something when washing my face and rinsing it with water. It doesn't happen like this very often now.

I was just wondering why it may be that some receive the prompts and others get "feelings" such as mine. There is a new television show called the "Listener" that is about a man that hears thoughts and gets video feeds like mine. The manner in which they depict what he experiences is pretty close to what I get in terms of "feelings" and the feeds. The subject matter of the feelings can be both personal or on a world stage type of thing.

I thought it might be important to mention that if you do a numerology report on my name and birthdate, I have a 11 as a soul path number and a 22 in there as well; but, I can't remember the signifigance of the 22. Could it be because of this, somehow I was just born with the prompts branded to me? My life has been pretty wierd. I see ghosts. I have seen "beings". I get messages in my head. Could it be I was just born as a receiver or something. Recently, I received the message that I am a "Seer". Any thoughts?
Aikaterine
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Aikaterine »

Hi,

I personally have those so called feelings when something is about to happen, either good or bad, but I also had dreams about what is going to happen, like when my aunt passed away I had a dream about how is she going to die and when and that was just about how it really happened.

I do believe in prompts, but I do not know what they mean or better say what do they want to tell us. Anyone knows how to interpret thise prompts?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello Aikaterine,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. If you scroll up some 5 or 6 posts, you'll see the reason why you are being prompted. Meditation will get you in touch with the Midwayers.

The numbers themselves have little meaning.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts