Coincidence?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
david1976
New Friend

Coincidence?

Post by david1976 »

Hi,

For a long time now I seem to on a daily basis spot 11.11 on the clock every day.

To give a bit of background as to why I am posting, my mother-in-law is currently dying of cancer. My father-in-law has chosen the song for the funeral and it happens to be in my media player playlist. For the last 3 days at 11.11 this song has played on the random selection. There are 200 songs in the playlist so statistically it seems quite a longshot.

Any ideas on what this means, is it just coincidence?

Thanks
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi David,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

Enjoy the FAQ's at the top of the page.

There are no coincidences with the 1,111.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi David,
Welcome to our site. I'm sorry to hear about your mother in law being so ill. What a beautiful experience to here the song repeatedly at 11.11am.
If you've read any of the first forum then you will realise that these beings will prompt us anywhere and at anytime. As George has said, there are no coincidences. They are around to assist you in some way. The prompts are to get your attention, have you tried meditating or sitting in stillness.
Love lilly xx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear David,

Welcome to our site. As George says, there are no coincidences. The other day, I saw 9:44, 10:44 and 11:44. I accepted it was meaningful, but other than enjoying the company of Celestial friends, I did not know what to make of it.

In this case however it would seem they are signaling that they know about the choice of funeral music. They will be there for you and your family when the time comes. I pray that the passage is as easy as possible.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
JJJ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by JJJ »

Hi :) Well those who would never believe in such a thing would claim it was coincidence no matter what (almost). I agree with Geoff, there are NO coincidences (as I glance a pertinent number as I type :p )

What an awesome, awesome experience for you! Really beautiful and the type of thing that would leave me no doubt :sunflower: ... they couldn't all be coincidences... could they? ;)
To those whom much is given, much is expected
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Everyone,

About a few weeks ago I was changing over a die on a machine and up above is a piece counter. On the piece counter was the number 777. A few days later I went to change that same machine over and the number 77 was on the piece counter. Today I was changing over another machine and the piece counter read 777. I think the angels and/or midwayers are communicating with me. Cool!

Love,
Paul
xAngelx
New Friend

Post by xAngelx »

There are no coincidences in life :)

Yes Paul and that is a very positive prompt means that you are on the right path the angels are congratulating you in a way, i like to receive it myself :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dave,

What a beautiful prompt you received. I have found our Midwayer friends to be quite supportive when I am going through tough times. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the message board.

Love,
Sandy