unsure =\

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
imustnotsleepinclass
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

unsure =\

Post by imustnotsleepinclass »

Ok so I’m kinda a bit freaked out.

I’ve received prompts before but never on this level. Once every couple of months or so but since March I’ve been getting them at least every day, it started after I finished classes at university, in the UK we have a month holiday then we come back for finals, while I was home for the holiday I was getting the 1:11 prompt on clocks, the power cut out the first night I was home. All the clocks in the house reset to 01:11 instead of 00:00.

Recently I’ve been sick, I keep fainting and they can’t exactly work out why, doctors can’t quite work out why, though I’ve been losing weight like mad…all in all that plus my finals I’ve been beyond stressed out. I’ve had a history of BiPolar disorder so you know, they now think I might have an eating disorder and that I’m lying to doctors, which I most certainly am not I LIKE my food! The meds I was prescribed the batch number ended in 1111. Since then its been just little things dotted around, like the price of my shopping came to £11.11 in the supermarket. Then my laptop crashed with an error number 1111.

The last two weeks however I’ve been feeling depressed (whoo this sounds like an emo letter or something) sometimes it just happens, I can’t explain why I feel that way the chemicals in my head just decide to go to strike. However last night, I had possibly the most vivid dream of my life. I was asleep in my dorm room, dreaming I was asleep in my dorm room. So I’m dreaming I’m trying to get to sleep, or either I was trying to get to sleep and this was real I’m not sure which, I’m going with dream because its less freaky. I was in bed and there was something in the room and I’m not sure what it was, the temperature in the room went up, which was nice because my rooms cold and my university hasn’t heard of central heating. Anyway I’m trying to get to sleep and there is something in the room, next thing I know its beside me and shaking me awake. I wake up, roll over and go back to sleep and my phone rings. So I pick it up and the phone and the number is 077777771111 so I pick up and there is silence and go back to sleep.

Later on I wake up again, look at the clock its 1:11am and my phone beeps, a text message, there number again is 077777771111 and the text is blank.

So I go back to sleep. I woke up this morning, checked my phone nothing there so I figure it’s a dream. I did a little poking around about 11:11 and ended up here. I don’t know if someone is trying to tell me something. My dorm rooms always crept me out slightly, there’s 200 of us living in an old Victorian building, so I figured out something must have happened here in the 100 years to imprint some kind of presence. More then one and not all exactly comforting. I’ve often just felt weird things in my room, like I’m being watched, my friends have commented how the temperature changes in my room, it will go from being warm to freezing cold in a split second.

In 2005 I took an overdose, it was a tough time and thank God that its all behind me now but I was lucky my sister found me in time however in the hospital one of the nurses made a comment that was a bit strange – at least to me; ‘you are one lucky little thing, you were touched by an angel.’

I have no idea what is going on and to be honest, I’m a little freaked out… =\
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello and welcome imustnotsleepinclass :D

your name was my 'mantra' while i was attending school...that, and "imustnotdaydreaminclass".... :lol: :wink:
I’ve often just felt weird things in my room, like I’m being watched, my friends have commented how the temperature changes in my room, it will go from being warm to freezing cold in a split second.
i get that feeling too, my home is not 'haunted' and does not have any 'negative' imprints in it....thank goodness. a lot of times our Guides visit us at night....i think that many 'hauntings' are based on their own Guides visiting them. :wink: sometimes, our deceased relatives visit in this way also.....they sit near our beds or stand at the foot.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi,

Welcome to the board :D . There is absolutely nothing to be freaked out about. Do some searching around the message board, and you'll see exactly where these number prompts are coming from. I would guess that the Angels/Midwayers are prompting you to kind of say "hello, we're here with you and supporting you." They are caring & loving, and want nothing but the best for you. By focusing your attention, you can hear/understand them better and use their guidance to enhance the quality of your life.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome aboard imustnotsleepinclass,
You've had a rough time of it in the past....glad you joined us.
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
imustnotsleepinclass
New Friend

Blue Nova

Haha it’s become my mantra this semester, its so hard to stay awake during an 8am organic chem lecture. :roll:
The thing about my room I am sure there is more than one presence here and one certainly creeps me out a little, it doesn’t feel threatening for that I’m happy I’m moving out in two weeks. It’s not exactly a comforting place to be.
(((Hugs)))

Daddy - O

Some reading is indeed needed - its awful that is my first thought when I don't know something is to go reserch it. Go away university!
Thank you for the warm welcome, its just come as a bit of a shock for me, a spiritual sorta side to the world or religon has never been really involved in my life. In fact I've only been to church once...its just kinda new.

lilly

Thank you for the welcome, I'm not gonna lie it was horrid but in all honesty I'm a better stronger person than I would have been without it. I supose all things realy do happen for a reason.
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

welcome!! you will find answers here....keep reading.....also, you will be in my prayers!! feel better soon :meds: :kiss:
~be still and listen~
imustnotsleepinclass
New Friend

Blu wrote:welcome!! you will find answers here....keep reading.....also, you will be in my prayers!! feel better soon :meds: :kiss:
Thank you so much for the welcome and the prayers, first time anyones ever offered to pray for me thank you <3 :D