New to site 11:11 Phenomenon and my Health

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
shltlvr
New Friend

New to site 11:11 Phenomenon and my Health

Post by shltlvr »

Hello Everyone
I am a 51 year old male living in Toronto, happily married for close to 25 years though no children.
I first became aware of the 11:11 phenomenon in early 2008 as I was going through hypnotherapy for improved self confidence. My therapist was quite excited and educated me about the phenomenon as best he could. It has been a big part of my life, opening my mind to the presence of a higher guiding being in our lives. One big lesson I have taken away is that there are absolutely no coincidences in our lives-everything happens for a reason.
In November 2008 I travelled to California with my wife to visit my brother and on 3 occasions within a week-once at the Toronto airport, once in a book store in L.A. and once in the LAX airport I saw the book Tuesdays with Morley jump out at me. Would you believe that upon our return home the movie was on t.v. as well. I have watched it before, I have the audio book but had to watch it again looking for a "sign"....as there are no coincidences.
I can't say I saw or felt a sign but on November 21st I entered Mount Sinai hospital in Toronto with some stomach distress and was kept there until early January. I had surgery but also was diagnosed with terminal, malignant cancer.
I was given a year to live!!!
I am sure some of you may be reading this as a hoax-I would not be joking about my life-MY STORY IS TRUE.
I am searching for some meaning in all this and would like to get someone's prespective.
Thank You
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear shltlvr,

Welcome to our site. I am sorry to hear about your prognosis, and suggest you add these details to our prayer section. We also have a healing list, and you could get yourself added to that. I will myself add you to my prayers.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear shltlvr,

To be faced with such a dire prognosis at 51...I am at a loss for words.. I will add my prayers for your healing to Geoffs. No diagnosis is ever set in stone and I pray you overcome all the difficulties placed in your path.

I wish I could provide the answers you are searching for...but I can't. Like you, I too believe there are no coincedences so the book jumping out at you so many times may hold something important...yet... perhaps it isn't for anyone else to say... or to discover for you. Lessons, directions, and signs can come from many places, even what we consider the natural happenings of observed life all around us...yet when pondered once again in the quiet recesses of the mind something greater sometimes comes forward.

I hope you feel comfortable here on the board and will visit with us frequently. You will find many gentle and caring souls here who will gladly offer a hand of friendship and caring.

Welcome shltlvr.
Love,
Sandy