Being prompted like crazy!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Serena
New Friend

Being prompted like crazy!!

Post by Serena »

Okay so I am being SWAMPED by 1111 prompts! They are everywhere now,even when I was playing a Wii game with my family I kept getting 111 coins or something.Im not sure how to put this but I feel like I have a very important role to play,but only when I die.When I look in the mirror I dont recognize myself.I feel like I am inside my body,not my body as a whole.does anyone get that? Like my soul is important and has things to do,but it cant since its stuck in a body.Obviously im not going to off myself,because I love being alive and I have A LOT to live for.But my question is,is there something I should be doing? That I can do right now? or what? Why am I being swamped by prompts? I will try to meditate right now,since my husband is home.Im to chicken to do it when im home alone,lol.
Serena
New Friend

Post by Serena »

So I mediated and all I got was a lot of high pitched ringing in my left ear and a lot of muscle twitching,im not sure if thats good or bad but thats how it went.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Serena,
Firstly, I'd like to say Welcome!! If you keep meditating each day you will eventually get a strong connection. Read through the forums and see what others have experienced. The FAQ's are in the first forum.
The ringing is a sign they are there.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

'For most receivers of Celestial Messages the tinnitus-like ringing in the left (sometimes right) ear is a likely announcement that a Celestial Teacher wants to communicate. I’ve had this ringing for as long as I can remember, although it became more common after a spiritual experience in 1972.'

from: http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB100.htm