11:11 and Lightworkers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
myst1calz
New Friend

11:11 and Lightworkers

Post by myst1calz »

wow...just a few days ago i was researching on numerology. came across this site:http://www.thedreamtime.com/spirit/nume ... dings.html

i clicked on "life path number" at the top to get a free reading and this is what i got:
YOUR LIFE PATH AS A 37/10/1:
Your primary purpose in this life is learning to trust the goodness and kindness within everyone, including yourself as you come to accept your distinct and powerful creative energies to build a world of unity and understanding. You are extremely sensitive and introspective as you work alone to gather the knowledge you need to use your imagination and creativity to it's fullest. You trust the knowledge of your own spirit as well as the kind found in books and this intuitive promise helps you throughout your life. Your beliefs in friendship, honesty and sincerity are deeply felt and very important to you. Any betrayal by others may spark a desire to retreat inside of yourself for comfort and protection. You have learned to accept this inner searching as something that creates balance and nourishment for your soul. Overall you have come to trust your own intuition with perfect acceptance. You eventually know and trust the spirit of this world for creating all situations (good and bad) which help you grow.

FOLLOWING THE 37/10/1 PATH:
You are a highly intuitive, creative and expressive person who trusts in the nature of spirit. You have learned to accept the insecurities and fears of others who may attack you; because you find an equal amount of people who respect and admire your unique creative powers and you thirst for knowledge and awareness. You are comfortable with exposing your feelings and this helps you to explore an inner-awareness that others may only dream about. You no longer hold past experiences and feelings of disappointment as you become aware of the lessons that we are all learning. You forgive those around you and your deep connection to the mysteries of this world hold your attention and you learn to heal and create the life that you were born to follow.
myst1calz
New Friend

Post by myst1calz »

i searched for more descriptions of people with 37/10/1 or just 37/10 and i got this also: http://books.google.com/books?id=Ba2R7e ... #PPA123,M1

i then decided to search for "lightworkers" and i came upon this site:
http://www.betterliving.co.nz/content/t ... orker.aspx

so does that mean im a lightworker???
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Yes myst1calz,

We are all lightworkers here..... :D

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
||ed||
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ||ed|| »

Hi myst1calz :)

I think you have found some answers in your search,...numerology is interesting.

I had to check mine out:
YOUR LIFE PATH AS A 22/4:
Your primary purpose is to accept your deep responsibility to helping others while you learn to be cooperative and secure in your ultimate goal of assisting others. You are extremely ambitious and have a desire to fulfill your destiny so you must remember that completing your goal requires many small steps; each as important as the other toward your ultimate destiny.

You learn to accept any mistake as a valuable lesson as you continue along your path. If a project is a complete failure, reevaluate all of your steps along the way to determine which ones you may not have completed to your satisfaction. Patience becomes your strongest ally.

You have an inner need to find balance and fulfillment in your beliefs, ideals and values. This is not an easy task, but one that you are capable of with your strong analytical and intuitive mind. Remember to trust your inner-knowing as equally as your intellectual mind and you will find comfort and peace. You will reach your highest potential as you learn to combine your inner balance with your outer desire to work as a team with others. Your mind, body, emotions, intellect and intuition must all play equal parts for you to feel whole and fulfilled.

FOLLOWING THE 22/4 PATH:
You are secure and balanced in your emotions. Your unique sense of patience helps you to be careful and complete in working toward your goals. You have learned to accept any criticism with others constructively as you work with them to establish a band of trust and respect. You have learned to give as much to your own self as you do to others and this helps to nourish your spirit; otherwise you may give too much.

ed :)
AndiB
Busy Bee

Post by AndiB »

Thought I would post mine!! :D I've studied metaphysics (astrology, tarot, numerology, etc.) for a looong time!

YOUR LIFE PATH AS A 18/9:
As an 18/9 your primary purpose is to learn to be honest, open and confident within yourself while you use your creativity to become successful through your own principles and higher ideals. You have chosen a life of wisdom and of honesty that requires you to live up to the high standards and principles that you establish for yourself.

As you grow you will come to use the abundant power and energy that you have created in your life. You will be inspiring and powerful as a leader, but you most remember to temper any extremes that you may have.

Creatively you are full of ideas and imagination. You will learn to accept this creativity and the self-awareness that comes with it by getting past any feelings you may have of insecurity or self- blame. This does work and your inner-self ambition will be rewarded, enlightened and prove to be the one key to your successful drive and purpose. Eventually you will come to define your own set of principles of justice and integrity that are the essence of your beliefs. These beliefs will generally steer you toward a generous and dedicated life of sharing and service to others.

FOLLOWING THE 18/9 PATH:
You have learned to come to terms with your principles and values. You can balance your own higher ideals with those of others as you work toward your goal and follow your own sense of justice. This has helped you to be inspired and achieve without sounding judgemental.

You have learned to accept and understand others and to be compassionate as you receive new lessons and values while you follow your own path of creativity, power and success.

Namaste!