The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Laura,
I think you are too.
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

PP wrote aaages ago :oops:
well, unbenownst to me,,,,,holly was rider trained...if you bent over it was her signal to 'go'. I'm hanging on for dear life, just wettin myself....at the end of the stretch, I said to everyone, well when you talked about getting your saddle wet, I didn't think you meant that way.
Thanks for that Lynn, laughed me socks off! Well, she does no more than trot and we get on very well. And I've forgotten her name already, what a twit I am!! Yeah, she's a goodun!

Hey EveryOne, it's nice to read and even reread some of these posts. I was athinking about printing this whole thread out, keeping it as a kind of pick-me-up and adding the pages as they get thicker. We could copyright it, then get it published??

Gypsie, that was one hellavan experience. Consider yourself a hero, and all the other's that helped that boy.
You know, I know just what you mean about putting boundaries with women when you start to get close. I used to do that all the time without realising. I'm much more open now, and it's easier with the women here on the boards. You are more than friends. I'm honoured to know you all, and very much honoured that you think of me and love me the way I am too...warts an all! (No, really, I do have a wart! One appeared shortly before we left Wales and I can't get rid of it! Eew!)

:kiss: :hithere Byee bye for now you lovely lot,

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

Yeah a Diamond in the rough :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi ya all,

don't know if this is going to work today or not..

yesterday I was writing a long post back about the last 3 post from Lilly, Gypsie and MML...

I went upstairs, and when I came back, it was 'disappeared',,,

I thought I had learned that lesson once before, ha ha ha

I copy and save to my 'word program' then paste it in when I'm ready to post.........but I didn't yesterday....so poof it went !!!!

but I noticed a couple of sentences that you ladies wrote, mixed in with the feelings of being 'rejected' and I said that, I had experienced the same.

Had a couple of thoughts about it,,,,if we felt so separated, why didn't we realize it was because we were/are different, sure could have been a help if we'd had the midwayers working with us way back then...perhaps we were just too young, or in the case of now, just not quite ready....

but we're moving and changing fast dear ladies,

here's the couple of comments that lit up on the page for me.

from mml
It always seemed that I was making the connection to keep people in my life, so I felt like no one wanted to be around me
to lilly from gypsie
That was post 666 for you girlfriend
so that one I looked up in DV's Angel Numbers book...it said:

It's time to focus on spirit to help balance and heal your life. Tell Heaven about any fears you have concerning material supply. Be open to receiving help and love from both humans and the angels.

then from Lilly
that is just a silly old, worn out, thought pattern that I've broken through ....and.... old programming
and from gypsie,
it is me who places conditions on myself.

so yes, gypsie, I do think that because we're all opening up so much more to each other,,,,and even to those who don't write anything,,,it does touch a deep spot...

now after being ticked that I lost that whole post, it came together even better...and because I hadn't been on the puter for a couple of days, when I read the whole bunch of them,,,,your own answers just popped out at me.

isn't it great to see 'old programming' and the conditions we place upon ourselves????

that's recognition, and with recognition comes dissolution of the 'old'...

you ladies are all so awesome, and I do mean everyone on this thread (plus everyone else too of course)

Pet, Just love your new hair do,,,,that was/is a super avi you have on now.
you looks different.....must be that 'horse ride'

I wondered what you were thinking about when the pic was taken though, you have a very big 'question' in your eyes there...

that's funny about the 'wart' although from your perspective, it probably isn't.....didn't mean to laugh, it was the way you wrote it.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

however, get yourself, some T-tree oil, make sure it says on the bottle, melaleuca alternifolia......so you get the concentrated 'real' stuff, then just dap a drop on it,,,,,,at least 3 times a day, and it should disappear within a few weeks,,,maybe more, I know it worked for a lady here, so why not give it a try....the only thing about T-Tree Oil though is, it's very drying, and smells of turpentine,,,,if you go lightly at first, you'll adjust to the smell,,,,,but the drying part needs some attention....
T-tree oil, is extremely penetrating, so after you put a dot on...let it soak in, then use some kind any kind of moisturizer.....it's extremely drying out to the skin. but it is a miracle worker.....antibacterial,antifungal (warts),

they used to use it during WWI, and longer until all the new fandangled antibiotics came out.....well at least T-tree doesn't disrupt your immune system like too many antibiotics....I've been using it for about 15 years, on everything,,,,well almost, don't drink it or get it in your eyes....think turpentine,,,,it is high in turpenols.....hence the 'smell'......when you get a really bad sore throat you can gargle with it in warm water, just don't swallow it alot.

ha ha, you'd think I sell the stuff, ha ha...I used to....now I just use it..and recommend it...

so ladies,,,,I'm calling it a day soon....see how far I can get without this puter crashing on me.

if you don't mind me seconding your words Pet
You are more than friends. I'm honoured to know you all, and very much honoured that you think of me and love me the way I am too...
be talking with you all soon, puter allowing of course.

love, xoxoxo pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Very insightful Lynn,

You never amaze me at what you see and read from a post. I just cant imagine you not being here with your wealth of knowledge. You never seem to need any help but you see our needs and successes, are you living vicariously through us :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Petra I really like your new do!!
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

ok i'm confused was that picture of you Petra on a horse? emmmmmm

I also am building very strong bonds here, thank God I have someone to talk to and share this stuff with.

Petra I know the transitional period is a very diffcult one and not knowing the language :( at times it must be hard but then at other times it must be
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still thought I think Immigration to Australia is the best option it's easy to learn 'got any snags for thr barb?" or "Oh it's out the back of Bourke, or "just goin for a blow in the tinnie"

Oh how we could have fun with the Auzzies slang I will have to remember some or better still lets share them and see if we understand? :lol: :lol:
Love is an action and not a word...
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

You girls are a riot! :lol:

I'm gonna change that grumpy-chops avvie, PP! I was in deep thought alright: "Whassat funny scratch mark on the web camera!!"

Thanks for the compliments regarding the not-so-new hair do. Stopped colouring it and it's getting back to it's original colour, with the odd grey one here and there.

You know Gypsie, I've been practicing The Secret exercise of visualizing a trip to Auz. Now, I have actually seen myself landing in Sydney, ordering my hire car and then seeing you waving and whooping at me. Then we get into said car and drive to George and Sandy's to give them the shock of their lives!! After Goodness-know's-how-long, we drag George and Sandy off to Geoff's, but he's out! So, we wait till he gets back and give him the shock of his life too.
Then a week later, PP, and Memaw land in Sydney and we do the whole thing again! Later on, we get on a plane and fly to Bali and have a beach party for 5 days. Living off simple fare and whoopin it up for all we're worth.
Naah, that's a dream really. But I am working on proper visuals, like the postman turning up for my signature on a document entitled: Australian Visa!!

Take care Guys, I need a coffee and a break. I'm getting a headache.

Oh PP, I was well into aromatherapy for yrs...still am. I use it to scent the room: lavander and lemon at the moment. Thank you for the tip on Teatree oil. My sister Sue swears by it too, but I never knew that they helped with warts. I was contemplating hydrochloric acid. Phil's Gramps used it all the time, even on his Grandson Pat...bless him! He's still got the scar to this day...

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Trip!!!! did someone say get together and in Bali, via Australia!!!! :finger:

Pet thank you for the most glorious journey :bana: I can see all of us just enjoying some love and laughter at the barbie drinking a beer and loving life :sunny: :lol: . Now Bali will be beautiful until I the decision to wear a bathing suit comes up :shock: . I would than have me problems, its not a pretty site. :oops:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

I'm in....

memawlaura, start packing...

now I'm going to cards, just couldn't resist...

will come back to this thread tomorrow and yak it up.

love the new avi Pet....now you have a surprised look.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:wink: Have fun PP and we'll yak at ya tomorrow. I wish we were able to just pop over and go places just like what Pet described.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

As you know I am off to Bali in March for a Yoga retreat

Google:

yogaways.com.au

why isn't it Blue for me Geoff I know that is the correct site, anyway you can all see my friend Mardi on it doing Yoga, if I was not so in my head maybe I'd have 100millionth of a chance to look like her.

The Bali retreat is on that site guys, everyone is welcome I wish I was rich and could shout everyone :roll: We are maybe going to a baby elephant farm which is run by monks to help out, very excited!!!

Mewaw don't worry about the body, the beautiful people in Bali are so tiny and we all look huge around them. I love that island. it's very sad what happened there :cry:
My hubby's surfing friend lost his beautiful 15year old daugther in the first bombing, there is a huge mural of her at Bondi Beach. I will place some flowers in Bali from our 11:11 family.

Again, all are 100% welcome to come to Bali. she is running a beginners retreat and looking at inner peace exercises. I wil try and get the URL link up, Petra it would take you 5 seconds.

You know maybe a meet up might be cheaper in Bali for us all than Utah, just a passing thought. Our money would go so much further there. The main hall is in the middle of a rice paddi, I can actually visualise us all there as I type. George and Geoff talking with the rice fields and rainforest surrounding us.
Might pop it on the meet up thread....

Love ya all Gypsie

PP we are getting close to post 11:11 :loves
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Gypsy,

Perhaps one day when can just fly away to our loved ones and friends and be anywhere we can imagine. I agree that the elephant farm with Monks would be more exciting to me. I tried Yoga and it will take some getting used to :roll: .

You are so goofy we are meeting in Arizona and you better come to the right state :lol: :lol:. Personally I dont care where we meet but this was the lovely site selected. However, it seems to have come to a standstill for awhile. It will happen if its meant to be.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I know Memaw

You guys have so many states 52 is that correct? I get confused with our few states and terrorties, then it is so hot here my brain is melting :sunny: go on sun I've had enough it's so humid, how do you cope Sandy?
I was just kidding about meeting in Bali, would be fun though, we could have met in some of the islands in the Pacific (half way) but they sunk with global warming. Those poor people are living in NZ now and their home is gone forever.
When will we stop burning coal on our planet? Australia is booming with the coal industry but we not have a new Prime Minister he seems to actually believe the planet is in trouble.

Kioto (hope I spelt it correctly) has been signed by Australia :bana: strangly it was signed in Bali WHIST funny that...

OK no politics I know Geoff....
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Heya guys! Laura, ditto on the cozzie! I look abnormal in one: little head on broad shoulders, huge chest, pot belly, skinny legs and no behind! Last time I dropped me sarong and waded in the water a life guard screamed in his megaphone: "EMERGENCY! BEACHED WHALE!!! Oh, excuse me madam...FALSE ALARM...CARRY ON!"

Last week I was watching a documentary about weather. At one point the narrator was in Sedona Arizona and I thought: "Wow! What a great place to have the meet-up!"
Now, I must save diligently for the trips to Arizona and Australia. Thalia keeps saying: "I'd love to live in Australia. Iwanna be an Aussie!"

Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:lol: :lol: Petra your story about "a beached whale" reminded me of a game my family was playing. It was much like charades and what ever the sentence was you had to act out to get your group to say the word. So one word I was trying to get them to say was Fire. So I stopped, dropped and rolled which in America is what you do if your clothes or you are on fire. My sister yells out, "Beached Whale", I laughed so hard I almost tinkled in my pants.

Yes, I have always been drawn to Australia and when I was younger, I actually considered moving over there. Well, I guess home is where the heart is and Australia has always had a piece of my heart.

You know Gypsy, I cant remember if its 50 or 52 states :oops: but I believe its 50. Its too many for me as well.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi guys,

you're all so funny, I'm laughing,,,in stitches,,,all these visuals are hilarious, and why can't I see like that in meditation....

gads I can't even keep track of the conversations,,,,

I guess everybody got busy today, I'm still moving furniture, and today cleaned out a bookcase to bring downstairs....then I took a break....

well, the bookcase is still upstairs...

thanks you all for your cheers

loves to all,
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello All you beautiful people,

Geez... I am so far behind I won't even try to make it up..but I did enjoy the reading and catching up on your alls antics and coversation of late. It has been raining ...pouring down here all night and has finally let up just a bit this morning. Gypsy, I do hope you all over in Sydney haven't been washed or blown away by the storms late last week and the rains this one. The neighbors yard is flooded, but ours is fine..luckily our landlord had the forsight to add rock and fill dirt to the yard so it sits a bit higher. (Not much for growing veggies though)

I love the aussie slang but three fourths of the time don't have a clue what it means. My next door neighbor has taken it on as her life work to to expose me to as much slang as she possibly can :scratch: ...every once and while she pauses and explains when she notices my puzzeled look as I am still trying to figure out what she said three sentences ago...

I laughed till I cried at your "beached whale charades," Memawlaura, and I know what you mean about getting into that swimsuit.... I dreaded it! ... and to my great shock when, after a two year furlough, I tried slipping into mine a few weeks ago, I found IT HAD SHRUNK! :shock: Must be the Aussie air...Yep, that has to be it! Thank goodness for spandex! Who says diamonds are a girl's best friend? :wink: Actually it is one of the most comfortable and practical swimsuits I have ever owned. ...one of those two piece one pieces with a steel belt around the tummy area. :lol: Unfortunately though when things are squeezed in nicely in one area...the unprotected areas seem to be accentuated. :oops: The only solution seems to be a spandex "bodysuit swimsuit" making us all look like brightly colored seals...or "Petite fours" for the sharks in these waters. sigh..So as I am writing this I am missing all those deep snows you all are experiencing and the lovely coverage those heavy sweaters provide while you shed those holiday pounds, kilos or whatever they are called...

PP, please tell me you aren't moving that bookcase down stairs alone... :shock: Please be careful. Of course by the time you read this you probably already have the bulky thing in its new position. :roll: So feel free to use that "Be careful" warning in whatever way seems appropriate today.

Hey, I love you all! Be good!...{{{hugs}}}
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Sandy,

I love your description of the spandex body swim suit :lol: :lol: you're just hilarious. I haven't enjoyed being in a swimsuit for many moons because I grew so big and beautiful :wink:. However, it never detours me when water is around because I love to play and swim in the water.

I was watching a PBS special last week on the rains that you folks get down under what beauty comes from them. I just dreamt of being there and coming by to have some tea with all you folks in OZ. Well, you take care in them there rains and I yak at ya another time (I believe that to be redneck slang) :lol: :lol: .

:D Hello PP what a beautiful picture on your Avatar, I'm so glad to see you. Now dont get me wrong I love the photo's of the birds, but you look great. Now quit moving those heavy objects or your going to be sorry!! To bad I wasn't your neighbor or I'd come over and help and then we'd both be sorry :lol: :lol: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,

I'll be sure to keep that 'Be Careful' card handy when it comes time to move the darned entertainment center again....

yes, you were right, the bookcase is in it's spot, and yes I did move it alone,,,heck,,,it was empty!!!!

I have all carpeted floors, so it was a slide joy ride,,,then I put a little rug under it to go over one little bit of lineoleum,,,,then the stairs were carpeted, and all I had to do was guide it down, easy....it's only 4ft long, 3 ft high and 9 inches deep...and it's a light wood....if it had been oak, well, I might have waited for some help....

The entertainment centre though, is oak, and HEAVY, it's going to be a sit on floor, back agains unit, and push with legs.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can hear you groaning now...but I will have help with that...no way can I do that alone.....I don't think.....

I think I need a smaller coffee table though, as the book case goes right off one end of it, and is just about a foot longer than I thought it was...
oh well.....it will do...but just barely,

you'll never guess, 98% of my books are too big, so they have to lay down sideways....now isn't that stupid... guess I'll have to build one to specs.......can't believe it....

well it's either that, or I move this back upstairs, (not) and trade it for another bookcase, but it only has 3 shelves, but will hold binder size books.....so I need an inbetween,,,,,,best build it I guess, hmmmmm

should all my dilemas be so small.....

ok, off and at it again...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hey Memawlaura,,,
thanks, :oops: figured I better show my mug for abit again. then I'll go back to the eagle....I've been told I belong to the owl clan....

hey, I'll take you up on the help though, just grunt and groan from there, that'll do... :lol: :lol: :lol:

we 'need' to talk....

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey,

After all that fuss about not fitting into my swimsuit...don't ya know I have butter warming on the counter to make cookies a bit later...some people are all talk and no substance, huh? Don't worry though I'll probably give most of them away. (She says with fingers crossed behind her back :finger: :wink: )

Good night to ya!
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Not me which is why I try not to make goodies.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's what I thought too,,,,xmas chocolates are all gone (although valenties is just around the corner) then there's the easter bunnies,

we just don't get a break do we.....

so I thought well, I'd munch on peanuts at least there's good protein,

HA!!!!! I forgot how fattening they were, I say this as I pour out the last of my peanuts into the lid and start munching....

I got passed a good recipe for cookies that you can make up a large bowl and just cook them up as you want them....it seemed like I was baking every day.....they kept vanishing....

next time,,,I'll cook them all, and freeze some containers.....(he'll never look in the freezer for cookies) :lol: :lol: :lol:

then they won't get garfled (new word) all at once....

Petra darlin, have you got any closer to your paragliding yet...?????

my hearts in my mouth just thinking about you doing it.....

my niece went parachuting while she was in Europe,,,and none of us found out about it until she sent the video home to Mom and Dad....
all you could hear was her screaming.......and she loved it....

night all.
xoxoxo pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

OK THIS IS SERIOUS

I attended my very first Food Addict step group tonight :shock: it's full of all our stick thin soapie stars emmmmmmmmmmmmm 8)

So as I've gained so much (i am too scared to even look :shock: it's time to do something.) In the USA you have hundreds of these meetings, this woman lost 70pound, She talked how food became her family after stopping alcohol and nicotine, WHATS LEFT :?:

No wheat, no dairy, no sugar they promise the weight will fall off in weeks, I need a sponsor and away I go. So I will post the current weight , then after it's gone i'llm post before and after shots. But Ill more than likely eat a few pies mash peas and gravey tomorrow :roll:

love U family
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D You know Gypsy that during ascension your going to gain weight and look like a buddha with a pot belly, I know this may not make you happy but I guess its necessary to protect you thats what I read. Well than what happened to George he dont look like no Buddha :lol: :lol:.

Well, I wish you luck on your weight loss, but just to let you know weight gain does come with growing older and its a way for our body to protect us from emotional hurt. So get rid of the hurt and you should slim down pretty quick :wink:.

You wrote:
So as I've gained so much (i am too scared to even look it's time to do something.) In the USA you have hundreds of these meetings, this woman lost 70pound, She talked how food became her family after stopping alcohol and nicotine, WHATS LEFT
SEX :lol: :lol: :lol: I apologize if I offended anyone, but I just couldn't help myself.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura