Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Nick,

Always bringing a smile to my face when I read your posts...
When I told my wife about this one, she said that was why she was not too concerned about all my traveling, she looks at the traveling prompts as my angels watching out for me and letting me know that they are there for me. I tend to agree.
Me too...and I think they are enjoying it just as much as you are... :wink:
I am happy to hear that your wife isn't worried about all your traveling and that she has confidence in angels...

A wonderful song came to my mind while I was reading your posts, a song by the Traveling Wilbury's..."End of the line", makes my spirit want to fly every time I hear it. :D I luv those guys.

Hugs to you & yours bro,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

blue nova wrote:Good morning Nick,

Always bringing a smile to my face when I read your posts...
:hithere Hi ((Anne)), When I see comments like this, it also brings a smile to my face as well. Thankyou.

Well I thought I was finished with my prompts for this trip, but I was wrong. Our friends had another one waiting in the wings. I was heading to Bush International airport in Houston and was looking for a gas station to fill up my rental car. No luck, I actually had to drive completely around the airport to find one. I finally dropped off my rental and the rental bus took me to the airport terminal. I started walking in the cross walk toward the terminal building. There was a taxi stand in front of the terminal where taxis were waiting to pick up passengers. The next taxi in line pulled forward passing in front of me. I passed the back of the taxi and was about to enter the building but I turned around and looked at the back of the taxi and low and behold, the telephone number had 1111 as the last 4 numbers. I looked at the other taxi’s that were in line and there was no other taxi from this particular company in line with that telephone number. Within a few minutes he had his passengers and he was on his way.

This is going to be another right time right place prompt. If I had not taken the extra time to find a gas station, I would have missed seeing this taxi, if I had walked faster or slower I would have missed seeing it… You get the picture.

When I started this thread I promised myself that I would only write about unique prompts. I also do not go out of my way looking for 1111. Maybe my purpose is to show that there is nothing to fear concerning the prompts, they are special. They have helped to make my traveling more interesting and fun. There is no way to describe the awe when I realize how precise the timing had to be in many of my sightings.

Love and Peace
Nick
Here are the promised pictures:

:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Travelling With 1111

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Nick,

The pictures are great. Did you happen to notice the advertisement on the back of the taxi. 100 Hope with the peace sign used as the o in hope.
If I had not taken the extra time to find a gas station, I would have missed seeing this taxi, if I had walked faster or slower I would have missed seeing it… You get the picture.
This is it. This is how life works. This trip was almost showing you the different ways we get our messages. The bus prompt was based in feeling. You had a sense of knowing to go to the restaurant and then the urging to stop and look around before you missed something. Then the gas situation is a prompt showing that yes, everything plays out the way it should. We get held up or pushed along so that we can be at the right place at the right time. The gas situation is generally an aggravating one for most people when in reality the difficulty in finding gas was to your benefit. Anyways it sounds like you are gettting what it all is about. Wow, this was neat to watch unfold. Great examples. Soon it won't just be about the number prompts it will be about what to do, where to go, who to meet which is going to lead you effortlessly down lifes path.

Sincerely,
Michelle

PS: As a side note I woke up this morning with the words "Let the spirit move through you" For a long time I never understood what that meant but your examples just fit this concept perfectly.
Nick4033
Family

Re: Travelling With 1111

Post by Nick4033 »

Michelle Petkus wrote:Hi Nick,

The pictures are great. Did you happen to notice the advertisement on the back of the taxi. 100 Hope with the peace sign used as the o in hope.
I had to grin when I saw it. It was a cute addition to an already great prompt.

I also agree with you, that this was a trip filled with some of the different ways we can get our prompts/messages. The only thing missing was having one of the Midwayers hand me a piece of paper with 1111 on it. The picture of course would have shown a piece of paper floating in the air. :D
Now that would have made a fine picture.

Hope you have a great weekend

Nick
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Hello Everyone,

I think I was traveling with 1111 today!!!!

I was driving home from in town, I looked at my odometer and it read 13111.

I looked at the clock in the truck and it was 1:33.

A few miles down the road I saw a taxi and the last four digits of the phone number was 1111.

I NEVER look at the Rural Route signs, there's just so many but I happen to glance over and there it was RR 1331.

Got home, went on the internet to check something and I saw on a web site 11331.

This was all in about an hours time. I never had that many prompts all together. I laughed and said a big thank you guys I hear ya'!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Cathy :loves
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Cathy,
Those sightings were very impressive!
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi Cathy, Sounds like you had a great day. When you see that many prompts it does get your attention. Hope you have a great day.

Love and Peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone. For this trip the phrase “ye of little faith comes to mind”. My wife and I traveled down to Washington D.C. My schedule was for me to give training classes in the morning and then after 2 p.m. I was free to do some sight seeing with her. The week went well and as each day passed I realized that I had not seen that unexpected 1111 prompt. By Friday I did catch myself looking at license plates and building numbers and I forced myself to stop.

The sightings had to be special or there had to be special circumstances associated with the sighting of an 1111 prompt and looking deliberately for them did not fit my rules. So Saturday (today) when we started our trip back to Pennsylvania and I had not seen any prompts I was surprised and disappointed. I had become so use to seeing at least one prompt during a trip. While we were driving home I told my wife that the trip was not officially over till midnight tonight (Saturday) so I still had hope of seeing a prompt.

The drive back home is about 5 to 6 hours depending on the weather and traffic and if we stop for lunch etc. We were somewhere in Maryland and it was around 1:15 pm in the afternoon and my wife said she felt hungry and really wanted to stop at a Burger King for a hamburger (Whopper of course) so we saw an exit sign for fast food restaurants from the highway so went out the next exit. Little did I know I had gotten off one exit to soon and as a result we could not find the Burger King. After driving around for a while my wife said she was willing to stop at a McDonalds or any other place since it didn’t look like we would find the B K. Since she had expressed a desire for this particular fast food place I was determined to find one.

I have a GPS system in the car and I got the bright idea to use the search feature to find a Burger King fast food restaurant. It indicated there was one within 2 miles and I let it guide us to that location. After eating lunch we continued our trip. We still had about two hours of traveling time and I mentioned again to my wife about how I felt that some how, somewhere, I would see the 1111 prompt.

After a few more minutes of driving my wife starts laughing. I turn to look at her and ask her what’s so funny. She says she got the urge to look in her pocket book and the receipt from the Burger King was the first thing she saw when she opened the pocket book. What caught her eye was the amount she had paid for the meals. Yes, you guessed it,
$ 11.11. I asked her why she didn’t notice the price when she had paid for the meals. It turns out she had used her credit card and had handed the card to the person that was ringing up the sale and they had swiped the card and had not said what the total price of the purchase was.

So let’s see, if we had stopped somewhere else the total may not have been the same. If she had paid cash she would have seen the 11.11 right away and it would not have made the impact on us the way it did. To have her see the prompt right after I had stated that there was still time to see one made it another special prompt.

Did I mention that we were delayed leaving the hotel because our car had a dead battery. It took an hour before we were able to get the car started with the help of the hotel maintenance man and his portable jump-start battery pack. If that had not happened my wife would not have been hungry enough to stop when we did, because we would have been 1 hour closer to home and she would have been willing to wait till we had gotten home. I guess I should have had a little more faith that I would have seen a prompt.

Have a great weekend

Love and Peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone No pictures this trip or should I say trips. I woke up last Saturday and tried to remember where and what hotel I was in. It took a few minutes before I realized that I was home and in my bed. Who said I was traveling too much? :roll: I was in Washington D.C., New York City and now for the last 3 days I was down here in Fairfax, Virginia. I saw the normal 1111 prompt on my computer screen at the jobsites, but no head turners this trip. Except tonight while I was sitting at this desk in the hotel and I heard someone going past my hotel door and I turned and looked at the door expecting to hear someone putting the pass card into the lock and then I looked down at my wristwatch and it showed 11:11 pm.

I’ll be driving back home to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning and it will take about 5 to 6 hours. I actually don’t mind driving once in awhile since it is a nice change from flying and waiting in airports. My mom is still doing well. Those prayers sure did help. She is still under Hospice care in my sister’s house. She actually was able to get out of bed the other day and walk to the sofa in her room.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and a great weekend.

Peace and Love to all

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere
The last couple of weeks have been hectic. Thursday night I got back from Louisiana and it was 2:30 A.M. And then Friday Night I worked at a job site in NYC and once again got home at 2:30 A.M. Sunday I will be flying down to Dallas Texas, so I have not been getting much down time.

This last trip I teamed up with another Tech and he was the one that rented the car and drove it while we were in Louisiana. This gave me a chance to admire the scenery. We had gotten in Late in the morning and I remembered that I had not changed the time on my watch yet. I had to turn it back one hour. My watch said 12:11 am and the digital clock in the car said 11:11. This was a good start to the trip. Starting with 11:11 and a smile.

We were working inside a paper mill and there was one time were the other tech and the other two people stayed inside the motor room and I went outside. Next to the door was a large toolbox and it had a big 11 on the side of the box. I was walking back and forth talking on my cell phone, when I walked to an area where I was now able to see the side and also the front of the box. What I now saw was 11 11 there was an 11 on the front of the box and 11 on the side of the box.

I took a picture but it really did not come out well. When I get the chance I’ll see if I can improve the quality. In the mean time I hope every one has a great weekend

Love and peace to all

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere I left my home in Pennsylvania and started to drive to the airport in Newark New Jersey. Same road I normally take in the wee early morning hours other times. But today was Sunday and I was taking an afternoon flight out. I look to my left and see a billboard and it gives a phone number and the last 4 numbers are 1111. I’m sure the billboard has been there for a while but I never noticed it when I was driving at night.
Now that's a way to start a trip. I land in Dallas and I head out to the hotel shuttle van area and on my way I pass 2 taxi's and they had their phone number on the door and the last four numbers once again were 1111.
I wish I had my camera ready, but, alas no. The shuttle van pulls up and I get in and sit right behind the driver and I'm able to see the front of the van and the radio. The driver adjusts the radio and a volume display of bars comes up and yes it was 4 bars next to each other and it sure looked like 1111. It will be interesting to see if I get any more prompts. Everyone have a great week
Nick

Okay added the sign.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone, they sure have had me traveling. The last 2 Sundays they had me flying so I would be at the job site bright and early Monday mornings. I told them once in awhile okay, but not to make it a habit. I may have to carry a notebook to keep track of my prompts. I have forgotten a few. Besides all the traveling I have a cold, and a toothache so I’ll use that as an excuse for not posting sooner. I included a picture of my favorite parking spot at the airport.

Love and peace to all

Nick

I figured I would also add what is a common view for me.

Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone, I wanted to pop off a quick note. I'm heading to Boston Mass. tomorrow, early am.

Once again I caught this prompt as I was putting together my expenses for my last trip to Virginia. This was the bill for my rental car.
I was in Charlottesville, Virginia for 5 days.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Love and peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone, unbelievable as it may sound, I have not traveled in almost 2 weeks :shock: . Everything has been local to the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania area. I was also fortunate enough to be able to work out of my home office for much of the time.

My Mom did it again. She proved the Doctors wrong for the third time and also got herself taken out of the Hospice program. :D

She needs help walking and gets tired real fast but she is holding her own. Her left lung is still filled with fluid but it has not gotten any worse. Thanks again for the prayers.

Love and peace to all
Nick
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Nick4033 wrote:My Mom did it again. She proved the Doctors wrong for the third time and also got herself taken out of the Hospice program.
That is great news. Your mom is a real survivor!

Irene
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Helllooooo Nick :sunny:
My Mom did it again. She proved the Doctors wrong for the third time and also got herself taken out of the Hospice program.
Wonderful news !! She certainly is a survivor. My love and hugs to your mom :D
I was also fortunate enough to be able to work out of my home office for much of the time.
Thank goodness....I bet that was a nice break :wink: Glad to hear things are going well.

Hugs to you bro,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
November
Family

Post by November »

Wow! Your Mom is a fighter! Good for her!

I keep forgetting to ask - where in PA do you live? I live NW of Philly. I've been in and out of the Philly airport quite often myself.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote: That is great news. Your mom is a real survivor!

Irene
:hithere Hi Irene, Yes she is. But I actually had my doubts this time as well. She is saying that she is tired and is ready for what ever comes. This last hospital stay did take a lot out of her. We will just cherish each day .

Hope you have a great day

Nick

blue nova wrote: Helllooooo Nick

Wonderful news !! She certainly is a survivor. My love and hugs to your mom

Thank goodness....I bet that was a nice break Glad to hear things are going well.

Hugs to you bro,
Anne
:hithere Hi ((Anne)), I’ll be sure to have my sister give a hug to her for you.

Yeap, it was good being home with my feet on the ground for a while.

Anne, you have one great day as well

Nick
November wrote:Wow! Your Mom is a fighter! Good for her!

I keep forgetting to ask - where in PA do you live? I live NW of Philly. I've been in and out of the Philly airport quite often myself.
:hithere Hi November,

Thanks for stopping in. I’m up by Milford Pa, I fly out of Newark Airport for my many trips.

Hope you have a great day as well

Nick

Love and peace to all
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone, I just got back home after spending 3 days in New York City and Queens, New York. I’ve been seeing my normal 1111 prompts all along, but I was waiting for one of those unique prompts that really stand out. Well Wednesday was the day.

I left my house at 4:30 am :roll: and drove to the bus depot in New Jersey. They let us park our cars overnight so that is a really great place to park. The trip from my house to the bus depot is 1 hour. I then got on a bus for the 1-½ hour ride into Manhattan, New York.

The next part of my trip was by subway train to Queens. That would normally take another hour and then a short 15-minute Bus ride and finally a 20-minute walk to my company’s Queens office (My company is based in California). So that’s about 4 hours of travel. Now you know why I only have been to that office 2 times in 2 years.

Well that day after a few wrong connections and missing my subway stop it took more like 5 hours to get to the office. When I finally got off at the correct subway stop and walked to the city bus stop I was at the end of the line of the passengers that were boarding the number 11 Bus, my spot where I was standing was few feet away from the back of the bus by the bumper. While I was waiting for the line to move forward I turned my head to look into the street and just then I saw a Taxi drive past and it had 1111 as the last 4 numbers of the advertised phone number that was shown on the car door. We are talking only a few seconds of time for me to have been able to see the taxi and those numbers.

To myself I actually said “Cool", but I have seen and I wrote about seeing a taxi cab with these numbers before. I guess I was also thinking, “not impressed”. Well, I finally got on the bus and the ride was about 15 minutes and I got off the Bus and walked to the street corner waiting for the traffic light to change so I could walk across the street, well at that exact second that I had stopped I saw the very same Taxi drive right by me again. When I first saw taxi it had been going west and the bus was heading south. Now the taxi was heading east, now I was impressed.

Keep in mind all the timing that was involved in seeing these 2 prompts. If I had not be delayed, if there had been one less person standing in line at the original bus stop, I would not have been able to see that Taxi go past me, because I would have been next to the bus and it would have blocked my view of the street. Not to mention what are the chances of the taxi passing right in front of me the second time at the exact second I had stopped walking and was waiting for the traffic light to change so I could cross the street.

It would have served me right to have been standing there and have a big puddle of water in front of me and then have the taxi drive through the water and soak me. That would have been good pay back for the “not impressed” thought. :wink:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love and peace to all

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone. I actually stayed local in the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania area for 3 weeks. My first trip will be tomorrow and I'm heading to Minnesota for 3 days. Something’s in the works for the week after that as well.

Well yesterday I was at a job site and I had my voltage meter hooked up to the Elevator Motor that moves the elevators up and down. While watching my meter and making the elevator go up and down numerous times I saw 111.1 volts flash on the screen afew times. ( The voltage should have been stable at 140volts.) I do carry my little Cannon camera with me and decided to see if I could catch it when the numbers did flash on. Success...

I’ll keep alert for any prompts on this upcoming trip.

Peace and Love to all

Nick
oldturtle
New Friend

Post by oldturtle »

Nick, Did you notice that the first three digits of the taxi phone number also sum to 11? Good journeying! Turtle
Every heart to love will come, but like a refugee. (Leonard Cohen)
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hi Nick,
You are just awesome! You are right on it. Every thought of a Journalism career? Maybe even a documentary pictoral essay??

Irene
:lol:
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

oldturtle wrote:Nick, Did you notice that the first three digits of the taxi phone number also sum to 11? Good journeying! Turtle
Hi Turtle, How cool is that!! I never noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

You have a great night

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:Hi Nick,
You are just awesome! You are right on it. Every thought of a Journalism career? Maybe even a documentary pictoral essay??

Irene
:lol:
:oops: Thanks Irene your too kind. Hey! Maybe I make all these posts into a book, hmmm...Movie... Now see what you have done :D

You have one great night as well.

Nick
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Nick, Irene, and All, with half the crapola on TV these days, your film would be awesome Nick!

Have a great one, Pet XXX