What could this mean?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
azuregray
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

What could this mean?

Post by azuregray »

I woke up from a strange dream this morning before work where my work pants needed cleaning (they're in the wash right now :lol:). There's a slight stain near the zipper and it was a lot more obvious in the dream, like all over and dark orange. But I also saw the word "Akashic Construct" near the stains too. I washed that off with a magic marker or sponge or something, and then washed off the other stains. Then I woke up a little while later. Aside from the obvious message to check out the Akashic Construct system, what could that be about? I thought it was kinda weird...

Azure
Take a moment to think about how you hear yourself think. Listen to the thoughts in your mind.
Now - a question. Are you the one who is saying what you hear? Or are you the one listening to what you hear? You see the problem.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Azure,

I'm not the best at dream interpreting but I'll give it a shot... :wink:

The AC can help remove the "buildup" one has inside of them just like washing clothes can remove stains. ?

Releasing stains = releasing blocks, old thought patterns....

Just a thought.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
spiritualgal
New Friend

Post by spiritualgal »

Yes it seems you have some blocks from your past even though you may not be aware of them or what they are. The akashic CD will help you to release these blocks. I am going through this right now with part 2 of the CD, a kind of cleaning out through dreams I have been having in which I am releasing old hurts etc. I didnt realize that I had not completely let go of these hurts but I know it is necessary for my growth. Thats wonderful to have had a dream like that in which you are being led to the cd :D
azuregray
New Friend

Post by azuregray »

Thanks for the suggestions blue nova and spiritualgal, they're very true for me. (and sorry for taking so long to get back to this, I had forgotten I made this thread :oops:) I've always had a deep long term memory and can remember tiny details from when I was a small kid, but I've come to realize *cough* accept that there is a lot from my past that I have blocked without even realizing it.

On a related note, tomorrow I go to Psych Services at my school to see the same therapist I was seeing last semester. I'm not dealing with the same depression issues I used to have, but not all the voices I hear are really positive ones - there are definitely some demons in there, which only seems natural but I'm only still learning how to manage them. What I was doing with her last semester was a treatment called EMDR, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. She started this treatment with me last April, and after the first session my mind managed to be still for the first time that I can even remember. It basically releases trauma I had blocked from years back that I can't remember, just like the Akashic Construct. I think I'm going to start with the Akashic Construct CDs next summer when I have more free time from school, one step at a time. Lots of layers to unfold in this complicated mind...

Azure
Take a moment to think about how you hear yourself think. Listen to the thoughts in your mind.
Now - a question. Are you the one who is saying what you hear? Or are you the one listening to what you hear? You see the problem.
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Azure,

Yes, do take it at your own pace, you have all the time in the world.

Love,
Michelle
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

Azure: you're *cough* cool.

8)
azuregray
New Friend

Post by azuregray »

*clears throat* Thanks :P

Azure
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

pffft..

:oops: