Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote: I'm glad you made your deadline. I was on a piece of exercise equipment and when I went to check my pulse after about 10 minutes it read 111 with a big heart in front of it. Of course that brought a smile to my face...

Happy Trails, Nick
Irene
:hithere Hi Irene, It is sure great that we can enjoy those moments. I know when they happen to me It also brings a smile to my face each time.

Hope you and everyone else here has a good weekend.

Love and peace

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Nick4033
Family

This is a first for me.

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi everyone. I’m in New York City tonight and I just couldn’t wait to add this story. This morning I went to a job site that was having problems with the installation of my company’s elevator equipment. (I will have to go back again early in the morning, so I’ll be sleeping on a cot in one of the buildings that I maintained when I was an elevator mechanic here in New York City. You need not fear, I’m Army trained and can handle sleeping on the cot. :salut: )

We were having problems getting the Elevator/Lift to come up to a speed of 150 foot per minute :duh . The mechanic for the job was using the computer to change parameter values to make the elevator increase its speed. It was a slow process and I just out of the blue :idea: told him to try putting in the value 11.11. He did and we checked the speed and it was 149.9 feet per minute. I smiled and said, “Close enough”.

So this is the first time I actually used the number and got a desired result. Granted I had done a quick calculation in my head and I knew that we would be within a safety margin and that value would not cause us to loose control of the elevator, but I really didn’t think it would bring us that close to the actual speed that we needed.

Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to get the rest of the bugs out of it.

Hope everyone has a goodnight

Love and Peace

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere For those of you celebrating the fourth of July; “Happy 4th of July”

Well I was in New York City today and I picked up a new cell phone holder. The Verizon store is located on the corner of 6th ave and 42nd street. When I left the store I was going to walk to Park ave. and 49th street. Now I could have walked straight up 6th Avenue to 49th street and then turned right on 49th and walked to Park ave.

But, at the last second I decided to walk east on 42nd street to Park ave and then go north up to 49th street. Not a major change, just a different route getting to the same place.

Now keep in mind I have been working in New York City for 32 years. I’m walking along 42nd street when I turn my head and see a building with 11 11. Never seen this before in all the years I’ve worked in the city. Once again, if I had gone the other way I would have missed it.

I really should have a survey to see if this truly is an 1111 prompt. Take a look at the building and how the numbers are placed.

Peace and Love
Nick
RebornFalcon
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by RebornFalcon »

wow!!! i know what you mean nick.
about 2 months ago or so, i was walking with my niece to the train station. i park the car nearby and walk to the station. i do this almost every friday, as i need to take my niece to manhattan to her mother's.
and then one day, after many many weeks of walking past the same building, i saw 11 11 44. THAT was the number of the building! the thing is, one of the prompts i have been getting in recent times, happens to be 11:44. so yeah..... very cool. SUPA!
-renee
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

RebornFalcon wrote:wow!!! i know what you mean nick.
about 2 months ago or so, i was walking with my niece to the train station. i park the car nearby and walk to the station. i do this almost every friday, as i need to take my niece to manhattan to her mother's.
and then one day, after many many weeks of walking past the same building, i saw 11 11 44. THAT was the number of the building! the thing is, one of the prompts i have been getting in recent times, happens to be 11:44. so yeah..... very cool. SUPA!
-renee
Hi Renee, As I said before, right time ,right place. If you had seen the building number earlier it may not have meant as much. Whenever I have the oppurtunity I will try to get pictures of my prompts. I do believe it makes more real for everyone here. I wish I had the camera for that Canada trip when I saw all those cabs with the last four numbers of the telephone number 1111.

Hope you have a happy 4th of July. I'll be in Philly on thursday and then :D vacation for 2 weeks. But I'll keep my eyes open for more prompts.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere I wanted to post this 1111 prompt from my last trip. What you see is a computer screen showing the simulated hatchway of where the elevator is. We had just moved the elevator for the first time that day and I instantly saw that relative position 11’ 11.44 feet
(This is the distance that that car moved during that trip) The Absolute position is how far the car is from the bottom floor.

Well, the good news is that I am on Vacation till the 23rd of July. The bad news is that my Mom is in the hospital ICU, in Georgia. She is 84 and has survived a couple of heart attacks over the last few years. She now has a problem with fluid building up around one lung, it seems she may have an infection that the doctor’s are puzzled by. I’ll be heading down tomorrow morning. On a curious note my boarding time is 5:55.

I hope everyone has a great week.

blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Nick :hithere ,

I hope you had a good 4th ! Wow..I see that your journey is still full-o-prompts :D

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, she's in my prayers.

Hugs to you dear bro,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

blue nova wrote:Hi Nick :hithere ,

I hope you had a good 4th ! Wow..I see that your journey is still full-o-prompts :D

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, she's in my prayers.

Hugs to you dear bro,
Anne
Thankyou Anne, the doctors have pretty much said they can not do anymore. I'll be staying till Sunday now. They indicated it will be day to day now.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Nick,

Sorry to hear about your mom. I guess we can only hope it is all as gentle as possible.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Geoff wrote:Dear Nick,

Sorry to hear about your mom. I guess we can only hope it is all as gentle as possible.

love,
Geoff.
Thank you Geoff, My sister has decided to bring my Mom home to her house. My sister will do the in home hospice program. She knows it will not be easy, but we agree it will be the best thing for our Mom.

I give my sister a lot of credit, even tough she has fear and anxiety about being able to take care of her, she is willing to do this to make our Moms last days as comfortable as possible.

The last 2 nights I’ve been staying with my Mom in the hospital, sitting and sleeping in the recliner next to her bed. Matter of fact, I’m writing this post while she is sleeping. My sister then comes here during the day.

Not exactly what I expected to be doing on my vacation, but it sure has worked out for the best. I was also able to use 50,000 sky miles for the round trip airplane ticket . It only cost me 80 dollars for the taxes. All that traveling has paid off.

I also have to give Continental Airlines a lot of credit. I had to cancel my Friday return and reschedule for Sunday night. They did it all without any extra charges.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Peace and Love to all
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Nick4033,

Our prayers are with you and your sister at this difficult time.

God bless.....
Sunny and George.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

George wrote:Hi Nick4033,

Our prayers are with you and your sister at this difficult time.

God bless.....
Sunny and George.
Thank you George and Sunny, my sister and I appreciate the kind words and prayers.

Nick and Betty
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Dear Nick,

My thoughts are also with you. It is never easy to watch a loved one pass on. I think it is harder on us then the one leaving. I'm sending you love. :kiss:

Michelle
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Dear Nick,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love & hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi, Anne and Michelle

Thanks for your wishes and prayers. In my minds eye I picture us all having a Group Hug. I'll be staying in the Hospital again tonight and I have a flight back home Sunday night.

Love and Peace

Nick
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

In my minds eye I picture us all having a Group Hug.
Me too dear bro....please keep it with you always.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi, you all (notice the southern accent :D ) Well my Mom is back in my sister's house. The Hospice people down there in Carrollton, Georgia are some real fine people. They brought everything my Mom needed, the hospital bed, oxygen, etc and set it all up for her. My Mom is resting as comfortable as can be expected and we are happy that we are able to fulfill her wishes of not having to pass away in an hospital or nursing home.

While my sister and I were sitting on her porch I was looking in my wallet for some information and that’s when I came across a very old Business card from a hotel I stayed in last year. I chuckled and showed my sister the card with the 1111 address. Those prompts are sure there when you need them. (picture below).

While I was in the hospital I decided to try my artistic talents on the board in my mothers room. It brought a smile to my Mom’s face as it did to the nurses who saw it.

Peace and Love
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Nick, I read what you wrote about your mum earlier but didn't know really what to say...
My Mom is resting as comfortable as can be expected and we are happy that we are able to fulfill her wishes of not having to pass away in an hospital or nursing home.
I'm glad about that! Sadly it was Phil's Grandmother's wish too but it never was fulfilled!
I love the bunny rabbit Nick! :D

Love ya, Pet XXX
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hiya Nick, I read what you wrote about your mum earlier but didn't know really what to say...
My Mom is resting as comfortable as can be expected and we are happy that we are able to fulfill her wishes of not having to pass away in an hospital or nursing home.
I'm glad about that! Sadly it was Phil's Grandmother's wish too but it never was fulfilled!
I love the bunny rabbit Nick! :D

Love ya, Pet XXX
Thanks Pet, Trying to find the right thing to say is hard. But I know that we are all family here and even when it is not spoken I know that prayers have been said. Since all the Doctors are surprised that she was able to make it home, I honestly feel and can say those prayers have been answered. Thankyou to all of you.

I still look at the picture and smile. It will be a happy memory of also seeing my Mom smile when she saw him.

Love and peace and ((HUGS)) to all
RebornFalcon
New Friend

Post by RebornFalcon »

hi nick. sorry, i haven't read this post in a few. of course, my thoughts are with you. can't say more than what others have said, too. except i know how it feels to lose a loved one, BUT not my mother.my grandmother suffered for quite awhile. sometimes, i think she hung on as long as she did, cos of my mother (her daughter). my mum didn't want to "let her go". but when my grandmother did pass, mum was fine and at peace, too. i hope you and your mother will feel the peace. i hope i wrote that write???
on the other note... your pic looks like a crossbreed be/ a bunny and a kangaroo. cute.
wishing you lots of warmth.
regards, renee
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Hi Renee, Thanks and what you said was perfect.
Yup, that bunny definitely has an identity crisis. I guess I’ll have to keep my day job, no real future for me in drawing for a living. :D

Love and peace

Nick
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Nick, how's things? You wrote:
But I know that we are all family here and even when it is not spoken I know that prayers have been said.
That's very true Nick! I don't always post a reply in the prayers forum but I do remember them all in my prayers and think about you all throughout the day, as I bet most folk here do!

Sure hope you get some rest too sweety!

Pet XXXX
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Just a quick update. My mom is doing well; my sister has a Hospice worker that stops in every day and a Hospice nurse once a week. My Mom's Doctors are just shaking their heads. They didn’t thing she would survive that last weekend. I have to smile at that. I told them not to give up on her that easily.

I'm in Livonia Michigan giving training to some elevator mechanics here. Then next week Florida and I have a Washington D.C trip coming up as well and then probably back to Michigan for a few days.

Strange thing happen this trip. I had a sore shoulder for a few days and when I got on the plane and they started pressurizing the plane the pain in my shoulder went up to a pain level of a high 8 to 9 out of 10. We landed and within 15 minutes I was okay and then when I took the second plane the same thing happen again. I sure hope this is not going to be an ongoing problem. I'm using heating pads and Ben Gay on the shoulder. Hopefully by Friday it will be okay.

I hope everyone has a good night and a great day

Peace and Love

Nick
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hello Nick,
So sorry to hear about your Mother. I'm glad your sister is able to take care of her. That seems very comforting. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Love,
Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:Hello Nick,
So sorry to hear about your Mother. I'm glad your sister is able to take care of her. That seems very comforting. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Love,
Irene
Thanks Irene we do appreciate that. I hope you have a good day.

Love and peace

Nick