Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

Morning Light wrote:What an excellent Celestial Wink Nick! :wink:
Thank You for sharing it!

Hugs
Mo'
Hi Mo, Yep, one big wink. :D They will have to tell me how they did that one day.

Have a great night

Love and peace

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Hi Nick: I agree with Mo. about the wonderful celestial winks. ;) Great story.

Well I am eager to share my story with you. I have had my share of numbers today and today was a very signifcant day in my life. Early this morning I was prompted several times by 1111s and that's not typical. Then later I received a letter at 12:34 and that has changed everthing for me. It's not just a happy news but a wonderful news I have been waiting and praying for for a very long time. :D

Today, was an amazing day for me. I hope everbody's could experience an ounce of the happiness I am feeling at this very moment.

Love & Peace,
Manaz
Wow, good for you. That's really great news. I've had my share of good day's, but never an amazing day. I'm so happy for you.

You have a wonderful night

Love and peace

Nick
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

You too Nick!!! Manaz that's great is it not wonderful when everything comes together!!!! Love You Judy2
Morning Light
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Morning Light »

Wow Manaz!
That is excellent news! The winks and validation are coming on like gangbusters... er maybe fearbusters :mrgreen:

All Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
slowkart

Post by slowkart »

He who steals my wallet steals trash. .
W.S

(Same applies to my postings.)
Last edited by slowkart on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Yeah Hawk,
You definitely had a negative vibe goin there :scratch: I think I will delete it.
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Post by Lady Phoenix 111 »

Wow, good for you. That's really great news. I've had my share of good day's, but never an amazing day. I'm so happy for you.
Thank you kindly, Nick. :)
Wow Manaz!
That is excellent news! The winks and validation are coming on like gangbusters... er maybe fearbusters
Dear Mo: They sure are. So many good things have happened to me lately I just don't know where to begin. I continue to pray and be thankful.

Wishing you both a lovely evening.
Manaz
Last edited by Lady Phoenix 111 on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Peace and Blessin's :wink:
Mo'
slowkart

Post by slowkart »

Hey Mahnaz;

I just read your posting, thats incredible isnt it? :D

(This is my new puppy, her name is GINA.)

HAWK
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hawk: Good to hear from you again. :)
I love your puppy. She is adorable!!!!! I love dogs. Enjoy her and raise her well. Congrats.

Much Love,
Manaz
Last edited by Lady Phoenix 111 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Dear Nick:
I'm gonna be a traveling 1111er just like you! Location for next week: will be traveling to Bologna, Italy.I am very excited because I have not had a vacation in years. An old girlfriend lives there and then she will be taking me to her family's vineyard for great food, wine, warm conversations, fantastic family gatherings, beautiful people and absolutely drop dead gorgeous location. I hope to see 1111s there or anything else they want me to see!!!!:)
I think my logi/lati is correct.
Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Manaz
Last edited by Lady Phoenix 111 on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Dear Nick:
I'm gonna be a traveling 1111er just like you! Location for next week: will be traveling to Bologna, Italy.I am very excited because I have not had a vacation in years. An old girlfriend lives there and then she will be taking me to her family's vineyard for great food, wine, warm conversations, fantastic family gatherings, beautiful people and absolutely drop dead gorgeous location. I hope to see 1111s there or anything else they want me to see!!!!:)
I think my logi/lati is correct.
Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Manaz
Hi :hithere Manaz:
This sounds great; I'll say a few prayers for a safe and wonderful trip. You be sure to relax and have a good time. Enjoy a glass of wine for me :D . Yup 44 Deg 30 min North by 11 Deg 20 min East is Bologna, Italy. Google maps gives you a choice of a Satellite view.
www.maps.google.com
I put in Bologna Italy and then zoomed in the Satellite view to see how the town looks. Very nice.

Once again you have a great time

Love Nick
phoebios
New Friend

Post by phoebios »

well today I was paying my car rego, pressed the button to get my que ticket and out it prints saying "welcome 111" :D 8)
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

Hi! Manaz I am so happy for you this trip sounds great!!!! Phoebios welcome that is a real great story!!!! Love Judy2
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

phoebios wrote:well today I was paying my car rego, pressed the button to get my que ticket and out it prints saying "welcome 111" :D 8)
Thats a nice one.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Thanks you kindly Nick and Judy! :) I am planning to indulge as much as possible while in Italy.

Dear Phoebios: Nice! ;)
Peace,
Manaz
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi Manaz;

Hmmm....Location: Right Ascension 3 h, Declination +20°
Close to Constellation ARIES ?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that’s celebrating or just a happy Thursday :D .
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Manaz!
Sounds like it will be an excellent adventure! Italy, how romantic :loves
Warm Hugs
Mo'
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:hithere Okay, where am I?? :D
Monday Tuesday Wednesday in Dallas, Texas. Last night I was home for 5 hours and now I'm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania till tomorrow night. Well some where in all of that I had to change the time on my wristwatch (Digital type) because of a time zone change and just as I looked at the watch the time was
11:11:11 within that glance it jumped to the next second. Now how close is that for timing.

Peace and Love

Have a great night

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Cool one Nick! I had that, 11:11:11 on the till clock 4 times as I went into payment mode. (The clock automatically stops, y'see!)
It didn't half make my day, then I spread that LOVE and happiness out to everyone I came in contact with.

:cry: I really don't want to go, but I have to in order to keep our own little business running while Phil is away!

Pet XXX (Pinch and a punch, first day of the month!!! :) )
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Petra Wilson wrote:Cool one Nick! I had that, 11:11:11 on the till clock 4 times as I went into payment mode. (The clock automatically stops, y'see!)
It didn't half make my day, then I spread that LOVE and happiness out to everyone I came in contact with.

:cry: I really don't want to go, but I have to in order to keep our own little business running while Phil is away!

Pet XXX (Pinch and a punch, first day of the month!!! :) )
:D well, you make sure you stop back in when your all done.
Have a great weekend.

I have an Airline experienceI hope to post this weekend.

Peace, Love and Happiness to all
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hi Nick! Sorry it took me a long time to reply to your post. I have been away and it has been absolutely crazy. You know, on my way to Milan the first leg of my flight the flight number was 1110 and the gate number was 11. It sort of set the tone for the rest of my interesting trip!

You are right about the constellation. It is Aries! Very good!

Take care,
LP111-Manaz
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Hi Nick! Sorry it took me a long time to reply to your post. I have been away and it has been absolutely crazy. You know, on my way to Milan the first leg of my flight the flight number was 1110 and the gate number was 11. It sort of set the tone for the rest of my interesting trip!

You are right about the constellation. It is Aries! Very good!

Take care,
LP111-Manaz
:D welcome back> :hithere , Now that's the way to start a trip. Sounds like you had a good time, thats great.

Have a great night

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Busy, Busy, Busy... The last couple of weeks have been hectic. I’m in Flint Michigan at the moment. I was in Ottawa, Canada, Newark, New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York city. The good news is this Friday I start my vacation and it ends January 2nd.

I’ve had my share of 1111 prompts, as always, my favorite so far has been a receipt with 1111 as the customer number.

Coming from the Dallas, Texas trip was interesting. I felt I was led in certain directions from the instant I arrived at the airport. It all started when I arrived at the airport earlier then expected. I had paper work to do so I was going to take the time doing it while waiting for my plane. The person at the ticket counter looked at my ticket and asked me if I wanted to make an earlier flight. It seemed that this flight had been delayed for over an hour. I almost said no, but instead I found myself saying okay.

No thank you, would have been a normal response, because I liked the seat I had picked and taking these earlier flights there was no guarantee that I would get my usual window seat at the back of the plane.

Well, she asked me if I wanted a window seat and I said yes. Now I wanted to ask if there were any seats at the back of the plane, but I didn’t. So she started to make my new ticket. While she was doing that, I was saying to myself “why didn’t you ask if there was a seat further back” I ended up over the wing.

I get to the waiting area and while waiting I almost went to the counter to see about changed my seat. I actually got up 3 times and walked close to the counter but ended up leaning against a pillar by the counter and not going any further.

Once again the self-questioning of what is wrong with me. I went back to my seat in the waiting area. I finally get on the plane and this woman sits in the middle seat next to me. I notice she has a picture of a baby in her lap and she is holding onto it with a firm grip.

As we are waiting for the plane to fill up with passengers she turns to me and says she really hates flying especially taking off. (She was not kidding). I told her not to worry it would be okay. She said to please forgive her if she grabs my arm during take off. Once again I told her not a problem. Now anyone that knows me, knows when I say it’s not a problem I mean it.

Well it’s finally our turn to take off and as soon as we start to move she grabs a hold of my arm. She instantly starts apologizing. I reassure her it’s okay. Tears come to her eyes as we move down the runway and begin to lift off. (I was a little concerned with the blood circulation in my arm.) Just kidding. She held on till we got to our 38,000 feet flying altitude.

She did finally relax but just kept apologizing and I kept telling her that there was no need. I said I was glad I could help. That’s when I realized how much of the events leading to that moment was guided by other then myself. I do believe I was meant to be there to help her.

From the moment I got to that airport I found myself not following my normal routine. It all made sense now.

Well that’s it for now. The story a little longer then usual but I thought it was important to show how we have to listen to that inner voice. Don’t fight it. Trust that when things look like you are being pointed in a certain direction go with it.

I also retained full use of my arm, no damage. :lol:

Love and peace to all

Nick
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Dear Nick: Well, hello there! :hithere I was thinking about you the other day and wondering why you had not posted in a while. Now I see why! You have been very B Z and on the go :bike: !
That was a great story and I made me happy to read it. Things happen for a reason and because of who you are you were there to help this lady deal with a very fearful situation (I can't begin to imagine the level of anxiety she must feel. Poor thing). I am glad you were there for her.

On the other hand I was laughing about your arm! :lol: :lol: That reminded me when I was in labor w/my first child. They had assigned this excellent little tiny 90lb nurse to me and I loved her to death because she was so sweet. When the contractions kicked in full force she told me to hold her arm and do my breathing routine.Well, I did not breath and each time as I held on to her arm during contractions I wondered why her face would change colors :colors: :shaking: Poor thing I nearly broke her :oops: !! She politely told me she would be right back and then I was assigned a big and strong male nurse right after that. :oops:
Joking aside, I agree with you regarding that inner voice. I ignored that voice for many many years but now it's loud and clear and I simply cannot ignore it any longer.

Trust that when things look like you are being pointed in a certain direction go with it
and yet another reminder ------->Yesterday, I walked to church to pray around 2pm. Inside they were doing repairs and I could not concentrate. I was worried, contemplating some thoughts about my direction and life purpose so I left the church after 10 minutes and began walking towards this little park at the edge of Georgetown. It was 69degrees in DC. Beautiful.Walking and thinking I ventured to this hotdog stand to get a drink and the first thing I see is this old sign on the glass window of the stand "TRUST GOD"!! That sign surprised me. I got my bag of chips and soda and walked over to a bench to sit and enjoy the sun. As I was about this sit I saw a penny on the bench so, of course, Ii picked it up to see the year and the first things I read on that penny was "IN GOD WE TRUST". That was my message yesterday back to back. I flet very calm after. To finish it off, as I was walking back to work I saw 1111 on a van and 111 on a license plate. All I could do is smile. :)
Love your 1111 stories, Nick. I hope that you enjoy your well deserved holiday with your loved ones.
Manaz