Christ Michael -- More On Freedom Of Choice

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Christ Michael -- More On Freedom Of Choice

Post by Redshift »

Arizona, US of A, May 23, 2006.
Christ Michael.
Subject: More On Freedom Of Choice. (part 2).

Received by JOYce Brenton.

Michael: Yesterday we spoke briefly, My brothers and sisters, about the personal choice that each of you make regarding the religion you follow, whilst some of you have chosen to follow no religious philosophy at all. And I have asked you not to judge one anothers standards of faith.

You will see that non-judgment is a kingdom rule for your personal freedom. Do not judge anothers standard in religion or politics. Simply refrain from judgment, for in truth, your judgment will not change their thinking one iota. When it is the Fathers desire that you waste no time in your foolish judgments, you will discover that the time saved can be put to a better use.

Kingdom living is possible by simply breaking a few unwanted habits. I will lead you in the areas that need some mental adjustments. The few minutes each day we spend together will put you on a path of well-adjusted thinking. You are learning now some very valuable thinking principles.

Un-forgiveness is a waste of our valuable time. Bearing grudges has no value whatsoever. Now let me lead you away from the nonsense of your endless judgments.

You are far too critical of one another. Allow your brothers and sisters the freedom of choice that you have been allowed. If, over time, they need to make any changes, or if you need to make any changes, the universal principal of cause and effect will make the necessary changes, without any help from you.

Lay aside all judgment. In the days ahead, My beloved brothers and sisters, we, together, will continue to work on this kingdom rule.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Sous la Sauvegarde de Michael tout est possible.

When taken under Michaels Wing, all things are possible.