How the Astral World Already Ascended

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
DAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

How the Astral World Already Ascended

Post by DAT »

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share this news with everyone: http://healingandlove.com/2014/03/12/ho ... -ascended/

I'm so happy and joyful knowing those lost souls in the astral world have been ascended and back into the light. :loves

I was wondering if George able to validate this story with our celestial friends?

Have a lovely and fantastic Easter everyone!
happyrain
Family

Re: How the Astral World Already Ascended

Post by happyrain »

hi DAT. i am a novice in the study of all things astral and wanted to say i feel the title is very confusing. immediately the article states that those whom inhabit the astral world are only from earth and that all the lower energies are "healed." i disagree and have learned that low energies still inhabit the astral realm as is a part of its make up. there are high and low energies in this plane and those that manifest within the plane aren't limited to being earth bound or having to had died physically first. i'm not denying the authors experience. i just think there is something fishy in the title that feels off putting.

other then that the experience seems beautiful and i should keep at it... hopefully my opinion doesn't seem too naive as i haven't read the entire article just yet >_<

:loves :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
overmind

Post by overmind »

I can offer some basic information, but it is a complicated topic. The astral plane is probably better named the etheric plane, which lies closer to the ground than the borderland. All we are really doing here though is separating out the different sections of the morontia energy system which encapsulates the planet. It is not exactly separate from the physical realm, we just can't interact with it much. What exists in either area is up for debate, but even if a large group of temporarily lost souls is saved, there can be more to replace them. All you need to really keep in mind is that there is never a static state of "all clear". There is constant change going on, and while the system is not as clogged as it used to be, there will still be people who have no idea what to do when they die and (temporarily) refuse the help they are given. I don't think humans are ever coerced into going with the transport seraphim, just convinced that it is necessary.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you both of you happyrain and overmind for your insights.

Maybe the author was confused and mixed up with borderland and thought it was Astral plane? I really do hope this story is true.

You're right happyrain, it was a beautiful experience to behold though.
overmind

Post by overmind »

I don't know what the physical differences are besides the space they take up and what generally resides there. A person is likely to just call everything the astral plane if they witness such events, but I think the borderland is high in the atmosphere and thus not something we could perceive normally (doesn't mean those within it don't come and go). I don't really know though, I'm not an expert in this area.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dat, Eric and Arthur,

Well, I just finished reading this article from tip to tail... interesting...
My thoughts as I read your all's posts and the article...
First...this is an understatement...
it is a complicated topic.
:lol:

It is very complex and well out of my ability to understand...although those individuals who regularly work in this area and in the "borderland" may offer more as to their energy work experienced there...It is not a place for the weak or the faint hearted.

And just like energy healing that is practiced by thousands upon thousands of people on earth, employing vastly differing methods... this astral work varies also. Because of this, it is nearly impossible to say this is right...this is wrong... as we are each being true to our spiritual guide within us who sees the grand picture well into eternity and beyond. This lovely man, Andrew, even though his beliefs differ from my own, is fulfilling his life purpose and contributing mightily to helping to correct that which is ugly and dark on our world. God is working through his own belief structure giving him a platform from which to work and I have no doubt that something beautiful occurred with his powerful vision of this event...

However, Arthur is correct in my own humble opinion in offering that the astral is constantly being replenished with new "something or others" for lack of a better understanding. lol... Some people will call this souls.. I do not believe this is accurate as how can God ever loose a soul? Perhaps though we are lost to ourselves for awhile...don't know... Some people call what is in the astral, and George is one of them, "thought forms"... parts of mortal selves that are unwanted or unwillingly accepted by Urantia. (Gaia)

When I asked George for a tad of clarification on these "things" spoken of in the article, he said...
"They are something produced by thought. They are not physical. They are not morontial, and they are not spiritual. I would describe them as being astral. It is with help from the Midwayers that I have been able to see them on occasions. Mostly as seeming "entities" and on one occasion as a tear dropped shape thought passing from one Midwayer to another.
They do appear much like described in this article as dark beings. I often see them when I do energy healing work but always are they at a safe distance."
...another way of looking at them in a nutshell... They are unresolved "problems" (The Midwayers call them "packets.") that are unaware of the passing of time, still sitting there in the astral and possibly preventing us from being our fullness on the mansion world or the next realm. They are unaware of the passing of time because there is no personality involved. They are stuck."
I, like Eric, am out of my element in discussing these things of the astral and borderland. It is obvious though that this man, Andrew, is well supplied with the experience, wisdom and celestial help to do the work. And most likely a valuable ally to all celestials working diligently to lift our world into Light and Life.

What I found most important in this article....
The Christ Consciousness IS the breath of God AND the Heartbeat of God. It is LOVE.
Love is all we need. We are all One.
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

It is my understanding that the thoughts we produce actually exist in the world in their own dimension or form, and either create energy or act as a form of energy. If these thoughts are not transported anywhere through a circuit, then they can hang around in little bubbles. As these build up, a type of thought-action energy is produced which manifests itself in some way (or through a person) on the planet. When these thought bubbles find a way to use this energy, they are able to disappear or pop. Since the thought-forms in the borderland are from humans who departed, they cannot be cleared by the individual, the energy can't be used up on its own, especially if the thought becomes unrelated to the present (such as personal problems of a person who isn't there). So this clearing has to be done by other humans, midwayers, angels or even the Melchizedeks.

That is all a hypothesis of mine.
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you Sandy and George for your well thought inputs and insights.

I am with you Sandy. Love is all we need. :loves

Thank you again Sandy and George!
DAT
Busy Bee

Post by DAT »

Thank you again overmind.

I really don't have much knowledges on these things, but I really like your hypothesis and it makes sense to me. I've only gained a tiny bit of knowledges of these worlds through reading some of Jeoff's Unseen world collections.

overmind wrote:It is my understanding that the thoughts we produce actually exist in the world in their own dimension or form, and either create energy or act as a form of energy. If these thoughts are not transported anywhere through a circuit, then they can hang around in little bubbles. As these build up, a type of thought-action energy is produced which manifests itself in some way (or through a person) on the planet. When these thought bubbles find a way to use this energy, they are able to disappear or pop. Since the thought-forms in the borderland are from humans who departed, they cannot be cleared by the individual, the energy can't be used up on its own, especially if the thought becomes unrelated to the present (such as personal problems of a person who isn't there). So this clearing has to be done by other humans, midwayers, angels or even the Melchizedeks.

That is all a hypothesis of mine.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is a very interesting hypothesises, Arthur. :) It makes sense to me too...the borderland part especially, as I think about Virginia Jamison and ... a young departed lass who perhaps left a powerful "thought thingy" in the borderland...(???) http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... on#p138239

Hugs to you both and have a great weekend! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.