The Eights Have It

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Eights Have It

Post by sammy »

WOW!!!

I was at the grocery store...walking around a bit like a zombie thinking about my dad (he's having another health issue). Three words from the Bruno Mars song "cause you're amazing...just the way you are" were repeating over and over in my head ("cause you're amazing...cause you're amazing"...just like an old 45 skipping :lol: )...I got to the register and my total came to $88.08 as "amazing" was going through my head... I chuckled out loud as did the cashier and she said "amazing". When I got into my car, news radio was on, I heard the last few words of the story and the newscaster made the comment "amazing"... I looked up and saw a license plate with 888...Sending some thanks to the Good Doctor! :kiss:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
inlikeflint
Family

Re: The Eights Have It

Post by inlikeflint »

It's been a while since I have seen 888, 8888, or 88

I see 44 everyday.
Lots of 101, 202, 333, 444, 222, 11:11, 0000, 2222, and today I received 3333 in another forum.

My phone text ed me a 7777 message three time in the past two weeks.

55, 33, 77 (And always 44) are usually there.
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Sammy
That is so amazing! lol

Seriously, that is so cool that you kept hearing amazing and then got the triple 8's. That's a cool testimony :sunflower:

inlikeflint, I get 44 all day long every day. I get 22 all day as well and 222 some days. But 44 and 22 EVERYDAY!
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

look what time my other post just posted ^ without my knowledge of the time.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

@True
I'll find that when I am posting here in the forum, I run into a lot of time prompts, or end up posting on one of my own.

The most unusual ones I have had or seem to notice a lot lately have "0's" in the middle; 6:06, 1:01 etc...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I love it Sammy! You are without a doubt an amazing lady! :sunflower: Isn't it great to know the good Doc is close by... :D I just remembered you mentioned to me in a pm something to the effect, "Where is Doctor Mendoza ?"before heading out for the day. I think you found him. :lol: How's your Dad feeling today? :finger: Better I hope and pray?
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:lol: The "Amazing" was not for me....I'm certain it was meant for the wonders and miracles available to us!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Sammy, that's a good one. I've been getting similar experiences as to things being said
at the same time. Yesterday it was "great", throughout the day. At one point, Chandler from
Friends, Thalia and Phil (who'd dropped a tool or something) all said it aloud at the same time.
Thals was in the kitchen, Phil in the hallway and Chandler in the front room, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love to you all, Pet xxx :kiss:
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Pet...that's GREAT! :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

The 8's were everwhere for me yesterday. Got absolutely bombarded and at one point there was an ad on the radio with the number 888 in it at the same time a car pulls in front of me with 888 on the plate.

Amazing synchro story too. My wonderful child Makayla is awesome but quite the handful. She is probably "indigo" and those who have those kids know that they are so smart and so stubborn that they can try your patience a bit. So Steph and I have been battling her and feeling that our methods are just not working and that we are too negative and get upset with her too much and we don't want to crush her little spirit. So any way in the midst of all this personal angst I have been having about this with my daughter I decided to pick up the Ubook the other night for the first time in a long time. I decided to just randomly open it up and begin reading. I open right to the story of Jesus when he was a about 3 yrs old. I couldn't believe that all that I am reading in there is what I am going through. So of course the next day I get on the site here to read and of course there in the celestial messages, Sandy posts an old message from 2002 about Indigo Children. There was so much good info in that for me as well. And now this morning I randomly picked up a magazine and it was all about how to take a different approach to create positive/loving approach to discipline of your children. So in the last 3 days the universe has definately screamed out to me to help me in raising this wonderful, smart, loving, gifted, challenging child of mine. Ha ha. Love when that stuff happens!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

very cool AJ
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh AJ! I have one of those...He's 17 now...and we both survived (so far :lol: ). I am trying to stop giving unsolicited advice, so IF you would like to know how I handle Jake issues send me a pm...and I TOTALLY get it if you don't want to hear about it.

I will say that I learned a lot from him...and patience IS a virtue!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love it when the answers come and we recognize that they have come. That is awesome AJ...Although I must say, having seen your little angel on video, I find it hard to believe this talented and perfect child could be a handful. ;) :lol:

I have recently read the section in the Ubook you mentioned... I love reading about Jesus's childhood and the interaction between family members. It is very comforting to read that they experienced normal family life (for that time period anyway) just like we do. A little later on Jesus really had his hands full with his young brother, Jude...who is a little bit of a "rebel rouser"... even wound up in a Roman prison for a few days in Jerusalem one year when Jesus had taken him for the annual Passover Observances... :shock: All ended well as one would expect with brilliant Jesus involved. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.