Are they telling me to be Patient?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Are they telling me to be Patient?

Post by AngelBeliever »

Hey Everyone,

I've been gone for good while, but for the past few days that I've been seeing prompts, I knew I had to come back here and get some help. I've been praying for something really hard for the past week or so. I've been asking for help from my guides when I see the prompts, but now I've noticed they're showing up like crazy. I've seen all the major prompts, 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33. and it only yesterday that I saw 4:44 for the first time since this all started. A friend of mine told me that I might now subconsciously be expecting the prompts, but I don't believe that. They're happening too much at random for it to be in my head. Because they don't show up just on the clock, they show up while I'm working and not even looking at a clock. That was how I saw 444.

So are they trying to tell me something? Are they listening to me and telling me to be patient? Any help would be great about now.

Thanks everyone!
-Joey
sammy

Re: Are they telling me to be Patient?

Post by sammy »

Hi Joey,

Have a look at this, it might help answer your question: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joey,

I have to say I don't know, but they certainly are telling you they are on the case.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thanks Sammy and Geoff! Any help is more than what I had before. : )

Geoff, do you think they can hear what I'm praying for and they're trying to let me know they're around? I mean, even if my prayer hasn't been answered yet, could they be saying they're working it with all these signs?

P.S.
I saw 444 again today. That's twice in the past 3 days. According to Darlene Virtue's website, it means that there are many angels surrounding me. Is that pretty much true based on your knowledge, Geoff? (or anyone)
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AngelBeliever wrote:Thanks Sammy and Geoff! Any help is more than what I had before. : )

Geoff, do you think they can hear what I'm praying for and they're trying to let me know they're around? I mean, even if my prayer hasn't been answered yet, could they be saying they're working it with all these signs?

P.S.
I saw 444 again today. That's twice in the past 3 days. According to Darlene Virtue's website, it means that there are many angels surrounding me. Is that pretty much true based on your knowledge, Geoff? (or anyone)
Dear Angel Believer,

You can be 100% certain that what you prayed for, is absolutely understood by the Universe. In fact, its actually "worse" that that. They know what you REALLY prayed for. Not just what you "said" but what you "meant".

love,
Geoff
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Geoff wrote: Dear Angel Believer,

You can be 100% certain that what you prayed for, is absolutely understood by the Universe. In fact, its actually "worse" that that. They know what you REALLY prayed for. Not just what you "said" but what you "meant".

love,
Geoff
I understand. So it's like if I was praying for a job, the universe would actually know that I was really praying for financial security. It basically comes down to what it was I prayed for.

Thank you, Geoff! :)

-Joey

P.S.
I guess as the final question: Since I'm experiencing all these prompts, I really should stop worrying about things I pray for if my guides are showing up like this? I should take it as God / the Angels / my Guides are on top of things?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AngelBeliever wrote:I understand. So it's like if I was praying for a job, the universe would actually know that I was really praying for financial security. It basically comes down to what it was I prayed for.
Exactly.
AngelBeliever wrote:I guess as the final question: Since I'm experiencing all these prompts, I really should stop worrying about things I pray for if my guides are showing up like this? I should take it as God / the Angels / my Guides are on top of things?
I gather we are still expected to ask. And also to be grateful. It is true that the Universe knows what we need, so that part is "curious". Perhaps if we never had to "ask" then we would conclude we don't need to be "grateful"? Or maybe its because ultimately we are creators, and in time, our abilities to directly manifest will increase. And that requires both desire and will.

love,
Geoff
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

I definitely don't have a problem asking and giving praise when my prayers are answered. I know that I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for some sort of Divine intervention. My problem is that I'm a worry wart. I worry about everything. Even when I have nothing to worry about, I invent things to worry about.

When all these things started happening again, I traced it back to when I started praying really hard. The only thing that I could interpret it as was they were here, they were listening, and they were working on it. I guess it brought me a little comfort when I saw the prompts (and still seeing them) that there is something, or somethings, watching out for me and telling me not to worry. Since I've got people from all sides of me telling me not to worry so much, I figured it was only right for my guides / angels to be telling me the same thing.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

AngelBeliever wrote: My problem is that I'm a worry wart. I worry about everything. Even when I have nothing to worry about, I invent things to worry about.
Well there is something really big to work on. Life is truly wonderful if you can really not worry.

love,
Geoff
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI Joey,

I tend to be a worrier...and I really have to work at not worrying. The key for me is to remember that God has my back (so to speak), even when difficulties come about. Perhaps the within the difficulty is lesson for me...perhaps that lesson is for a loved one or even a stranger.

Think about this...what good does worrying bring? For me, worrying only makes me feel awful...sometimes it makes the others around me feel awful because I react out of worry rather than love and am not necessarily pleasant. You can only affect a situation based on how much your actions can affect the outcome, so you do your best, with loving intentions and leave the rest in God's hands (including the worry). In the end, one way or another, things work out. Often when we look back we can see there was no reason for worry in the first place. Sometimes the way they work out are not what WE would choose, but over time you can find a silver lining if you really look for it.

There is something that really helps me...a few bible quotes...(I do not know the bible very well :oops: , but I fall on these quotes whenever I start worrying)
Matthew 12:20 I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.
Matthew 7:7-9 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. 9Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? 11If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
Matthew 6:26-,27 26Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?
The way I have it figured, my faith is AT LEAST the size of a mustard seed - add in the rest of the quotes...God has my back :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
AngelBeliever
Busy Bee

Post by AngelBeliever »

Thank you, Sammy. :D

I'm not as well versed in the Bible as I'd like to be, but those quotes were very helpful. And you're right about how when we worry, many times we end up being wrong. That's been my experience for a while now.

Thank you both for your knowledge and advice.

-Joey
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:hithere Joey,
Worry was one thing I did so much I worried myself sick physically and mentally. It was so bad I ran away from work and my husband for a week. That's when I began my spiritual journey and I'm now feeling great. I can't believe how I manage worry now and its because I came to understand the negativity it created and got me know where. Now, I see what's wrong, I address it and give it over to our creator. I keep my vibrations much more on the positive side now days and I say gratitudes everyday. Send those gratitudes out to the universe and they will come back your way. I no longer worry for others because its their journey's, however, I'm always available to listen and do my best not to give advice into asked. My new motto is "It is was it is" and it took some work learning that I only have control over the way I react and think. I hope you see with growing on your spiritual journey you will find those tools for you to get you through your lesson's in life.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.