It´s all the time!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jen11:11
New Friend

It´s all the time!

Post by Jen11:11 »

Mark topics read • 999 topics

So I guess this is the 1000 topic :sunflower: :D

I get the feeling that something is going on.
I see 111 or 222 or 333 all the time now!
Lights flashing, things happening around me and it feels like someone / something really want my attention!

I have no idea what I should do, but I hope it comes out eventually :)

Happy Easter everyone :bana:
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: It´s all the time!

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello Jempisen :)

In my personal humble opinion, I would say that you are indeed having your attention desired.

I'd recommend reading some of the threads and FAQs around the top, as they do cover a lot of information for people who stumble in here feeling the same way as you. Which reminds me, you are definitely not alone; a LOT of people are experiencing what you are and you will find that the folks here are some of the kindest and understanding in the world.

Let me start you off with this basic advice: at the end of the day, all signs tend to point toward living a life of meaning and LOVE, and the path you take is totally unique and up to you.

Happy Easter to you as well!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Happy Easter Jen, :albino:

I was just wondering how you feel about some type of meditation? Have you ever meditated? Some people have discovered their answers to the prompts by practicing some type of stillness meditation on a regular basis. It can be very peaceful and can bring clarity once we learn to get past our apprehensions and busy thoughts. (I'm still working on that last one (busy thoughts) at times... :roll: :)

It's good to have you back on the board with your number 1000 topic! :hithere

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Jempisen wrote:I get the feeling that something is going on.
I see 111 or 222 or 333 all the time now!
Lights flashing, things happening around me and it feels like someone / something really want my attention!
Dear Jen,

Yes it looks like a crescendo is being reached, and the fact t5hat so many of our old board friends have turned up the last 3 weeks, kinda scares me. But, no fear, we look forward to whatever.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:kiss: HAPPY EASTER to you as well Jen,

Your seeing a progression of numbers and your back on the MB, so IMO it seems its time to find out what they want. If you have done or are doing meditation make that your intention to find out why there prompting you. I get lots of subliminal messages because only I know the answer that comes from what I'm needing or wanting to learn. I've had many signs after meditation by reading something or seeing something and having the light come on :idea: they often are associated with ah ha moments. Good Luck in finding your answers for your journey.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Jen11:11
New Friend

Post by Jen11:11 »

Hi everybody :hithere

Thanks for your replies.

Geoff, exciting that so many are coming back here!
Just saw that I was registered back in 2005. But I do not write often. Partly because of my limited ability of writing in English, and partly for all that other stuff you do in life :)
Thanks for the tips on meditation! I have CD´s and a DVD at home ... that I have not had time to listen to yet :oops:

But it is perhaps time to try to find out if it can help, for now, I see number ranges all the time. Everywhere. Almost a bit silly-often. (can you say that? :mrgreen: )

So even if I do not write often, I often go in and read your lovely posts.

Peace and love!
Jen
yepme2
New Friend

Post by yepme2 »

There has been a definite "bombardment" as of late. I have been experiencing the 11:11 for over 20 years now (and the 22s, 33s etc for not quite as long). It is typical for me to have this come in waves and so normally I wouldn't question an increase but the last couple of weeks have been ridiculous! I have been to this site numerous times and never created an account. I would just check in (thank goodness for the internet because I went years not knowing there were so many others and thought surely I was simply loopy). I came on this time to see if anyone else was experiencing a significant increase and it appears to be the case, so I thought I would finally register. I've been meditating on the increase and can't say that I've gotten any clear info but I will keep inquiring.

In love and light,

J
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome yepme2!
Its good to have you posting and sharing your views and experiences with the rest of us fellow eleveners. I have heard others too mention that as of late the prompts seem to be coming at a more rapid pace. I think you are on top of it with your observations and your continued meditations. I suspect if you keep at it the answers will come... so please keep sharing what you discover. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear J,

Glad you finally signed up.

take care.,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
yepme2
New Friend

Post by yepme2 »

Thank you for the welcome Sandy and Geoff. I went to yoga last night and asked for guidance during savasana (one of my favorite parts of class when you get to lie down and rest!). The impressions I received were not groundbreaking but this is what came. A strong urging to connect through the heart center. Initially there were images of bees and a beehive, which for me symbolized one mind and I thought, "My own mind is busy enough, I don't know about focusing on connecting with other minds." But there was a sort of correction to focusing on the heart and mindfully reaching out to the hearts of others, starting with people you actually know and then moving out from there. It made me think about the Global Consciousness Project and the data they are getting that suggests we as a planet are most connected when we are filled with compassion for others. As I said, not groundbreaking...but a good reminder and certainly a place to start.

Namaste,

J
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

It's so nice to see new people here who have so much to share with us! Yes, I definitely feel as if something is going on. There is an increase in my 1111 prompts.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius