There is a movie coming out...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Cyclic
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

There is a movie coming out...

Post by Cyclic »

dunno if you know already but theres gonna be a movie and I will not like it..not a bit :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DD-o_105u8
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Re: There is a movie coming out...

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

As usual, someone had to make this phenom into something that's it's not. If the movie becomes viral, it will eventually make those of us that actually see the 11:1, into some sort of freaks, and who are part of some cult.(as we will be seen by those that don't see it.)

Leave it to Hollywood to make something so wonderful, into something so horrible. The first thing the trailer shows is violence, the exact opposite of what the phenom suggests.

Touched.... :loves
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

It is sad....oh, well.....we know the truth!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh dear! Now that is not right! :( Maybe Hollywood stars Like Ellen Degenerous (not sure of the spelling on that last bit. :oops: :roll: ) who see 11:11 will stand up and say how far from the truth it really is. You know, guys... in thinking about it, sometimes negative publicity, can actually be a good thing. It is possible that this could draw attention to what we all experience and then the curious masses may look a little deeper and discover the realtruth. Remember most people now days understand Hollywood's need to pander fiction to make a buck. They really do not give the human race enough credit and give us products that feed the darker side of humanity. Those who have gone against this trend in the past like Michael Landon proved that heart warming films and television shows are appreciated and much needed in this society...Yet the producers still do not get it... :?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Skekzyz
New Friend

Post by Skekzyz »

This is the movie preview that I saw that brought me here, I believe that I am awake enough to know the difference between Love (God) and Hollywood propaganda. So seeing this 11 11 11 and googling it was my latest 11:11 prompt. The link to this just all of a sudden appeared on my facebook page as I got done talking to my friend I'm sure that he was looking at it or commenting on it but the end result for me was good.

Light cannot help but prevail over darkness,
Skekzyz
We believe that the phenomena of nature
Are the expression of infinitive intelligence
We express our belief that all forms of life
Are manifestations of spirit
And thus, all men are children of God
~Helloween
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Skekzyz wrote:Light cannot help but prevail over darkness,
Skekzyz
Indeed.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

Ridiculas, and so sad.
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Dear Skekzyz,
Hello and welcome!! I think you are the proof we needed to stay positive about this movie comming out. Hopefully other people will want to find out the truth about the prompts as well. :finger: I have been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 for one year this month. They were so persistant that I knew it meant something so I googled and found myself here as well. Just the other day my son was playing rock band..his score 111 and the time on our clocks was 11:11..that was a good one! Hope to hear about any prompts you may get and welcome!

P.S. I am a huge Dark Crystal fan! The last time I watched it, I was suprised to see what it meant to me as an adult, how we are all connected..pretty cool.

Much love, Maggie
Follow your heart