It is about the SUN

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: It is about the SUN

Post by Geoff »

Anki wrote:Why should I call my dad Midwayer for exampel....
Dear Anki,

I am not sure if language is a barrier here. And you do not say if your father is alive or dead, so its hard for me to know what you are saying.

Yes names don't mean much. But, there are almost untold classes/categories of invisible intelligences. They are obviously not the same, that's why they are a different class. What we call "midwayers" are certainly quite different to any other class of invisible being. For one thing they actually live here on earth. For another they are capable of changing from invisible to visible and doing stuff, and we would not realise who they are. I could go on. The Urantia books certainly does.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Anki
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Anki »

Geoff wrote:
Anki wrote:Why should I call my dad Midwayer for exampel....
Dear Anki,

I am not sure if language is a barrier here. And you do not say if your father is alive or dead, so its hard for me to know what you are saying.

Yes names don't mean much. But, there are almost untold classes/categories of invisible intelligences. They are obviously not the same, that's why they are a different class. What we call "midwayers" are certainly quite different to any other class of invisible being. For one thing they actually live here on earth. For another they are capable of changing from invisible to visible and doing stuff, and we would not realise who they are. I could go on. The Urantia books certainly does.

love,
Geoff
Dear Geoff,

I asked why I should call my dad Midwayer..I have not got my dad anymore since 1996.
What I wanted to say was:
Should I call my Ancestors Midwayers?

:!: Anki
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Anki wrote:Dear Geoff,

I asked why I should call my dad Midwayer..I have not got my dad anymore since 1996.
What I wanted to say was:
Should I call my Ancestors Midwayers?

:!: Anki
Aah, thank you. No your dad is not a midwayer, and never will be. He is an ex-mortal. He will always be an ex-mortal. He passed over about the time of my dad.

love,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Anki! I was confused at first too about names, etc. Welcome to our "family".

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I agree that names are nothing to fuss over, although I do agree as well with Geoff's point and I think it is important to recognize distinctions between the virtually limitless invisible "intelligences" that exist.

Personally, I am not a big fan of the term Midwayer only because I find it to be a bit mundane and it also gets a bit redundant. But then, such are many words. However, it is a good term for the ease of communication and establishing "common ground" as to the recognition of them.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
PassionSoul
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by PassionSoul »

What in interesting thread to read. I have recently been doing my own investigations into the universal unknown as well as higher spiritual planes. what I have learned through scientific documentation, is that the sun is not "just gas" and the Solar flares/ CME's that the sun produces, are highly dangerous and do pose a very serious threat to our planet .. now the sun is HUGE and it would have to be positioned perfectly in line with our tiny planet for a flare to hit earth, and those odds are quite high, but don't fool yourself into thinking there is no merit to these occurences. What I have been awakened to most in these past months of my obsessive need to absorb as much knowledge as possible, is that we are all connected, the entire universe, whether or not we like to admit it. Worth mentioning also is planet x / nibiru which is also part of our solar system, estimated at 5 times the size of earth, is set to pass between our solar system in 2012. Planet x takes 3600 yrs to complete 1 orbit they have discovered, which is why modern civilization does not know much about this planet. Look for 2 suns in the sky as your own proof in the coming year to confirm this for yourself.

Also worth noting is the documentary Zeitgeist which opened my eyes to a new world in front of me, and how it shows that time and time again, our "civilizations" have all worshipped the "sun" and how most religions are based on the stars in the sky. Not saying it's the absolute truth, this movie I mean, but those not firm in their religious convictions, and that have an open mind, must watch this theory.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

PassionSoul wrote:Worth mentioning also is planet x / nibiru which is also part of our solar system, estimated at 5 times the size of earth, is set to pass between our solar system in 2012.
Dear Passionsoul,

as best I know there are NO qualified and universally acknowledged astronomers who believe in the existence of such a planet.

love,
Geoff
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thank you Geoff. I am amazed by the incredible naive conviction with which people adopt and present these ideas when I'm able to find just as many sources saying "BOGUS" as ones that claim to "prove" these theories.

PassionSoul, I have very much experienced that need to absorb as much knowledge as possible. And I have also suffered the consequences for getting hung up on everything "out there". Conspiracy theories, empty "facts", Illuminati this, Planet X that, doomsday this, disaster that, be-afraid-this and fanatical-prophecy-that.

I am extremely interested in a diversity of topics, issues, subjects, from the seemingly mundane to the utterly profound. I spend hours reading things, investigating things, posing questions and finding answers that only leave more questions. Just recently in my life have I realized that probably like 90% of all this information and knowledge which I continue to gather is fairly trivial and insignificant to learning the meaning of life and seeing the big picture, and maybe 10% is actually concerned with such. I've learned not to "absorb" things, but to filter them. To ask questions about everything while being open to everything, to make a "patchwork" of information that serves only as a quilt with which to warm reality.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, in my ever-evolving opinion, the greatest wisdom of the world seems to be in the simple "love and be loved", "treat others as yourself", "one love" and "give peace a chance" lessons as opposed to the most elaborate and sophisticated theories and pieces of information.

Truth is more than a book or a website or an idea that can ever "spell it out". It is felt, experienced, and lived, and this seems to be the only way I've found to really "know" it.

Love
Lurker
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

1111:1111
Busy Bee

Post by 1111:1111 »

While I do agree with you Lurker on your love and be loved ideas, and I do agree that some people take in the doom theories and allow them to instill fear within them, but that is also from the lack of further information. Yes, it does boil down to treating others how you want to be treated, self sacrifice, and love, compassion, and understanding, that is one of the main reasons I think that those of us who are seeing 11 are seeing it in the first place. Because despite how we could treat others and live our lives, we make the concious effort to do the opposite of our sometimes negative initial thoughts on how to react to something. Many of us have also been through rough times, very rough, yet we have kept love in our hearts and tried to maintain our emotions and keep them balanced and under control. Rather feeling sorry for ourselves we chose to take those built up angers, resentments, and hurt and pain and try and turn it into something, and try to create a model based on your life experiences, that will make you not repeat the same mistakes that some people in your life might have created. You probably also recognize that everything you do does have some type of effect out there on the whole, and that the power is within you and unlimited, for creative potentials.

The point is not to scare people but to release facts and educate people on things that unfortunately your government is not educating us on. While it is good to keep a positive type mind frame, it is probably not in our best interest as a society to ignore the glaring flaws in our current way of life all around the globe.

For instance, and keep in mind this is just an example I'm not promoting this as any type of theory. If we came across a planet out there which had life, that would then mean that it is no longer separation between continents, but separation between planets. So in such a discovery or an awareness, we would have to become one planet as a whole, rather than a separated planet. How would we be able to deal with an outer planetary threat, if we can't even come together as a planet as it is. When you glide your higher self outward into outerspace, and look down onto the earth, as a whole, and take in all activities around the globe, you realize that there is so much hate, disgust, sickness, and war, and famine out there. There are people being surpressed all across the globe who can't come on the internet and talk and discuss little spiritual ideas. They have crazy militant rebels to worry about.

Something has to evnetually occur to bring the planet back together as an earth, and whatever that would be would have to be something that would increase our awareness as a whole to our place in the galaxy, or even the universe.

Just a couple of days ago, NASAs telescope FERMI discovered two giant bubble protruding from the center of the milkyway galaxy one bubble going north and one going south. These two bubbles had never been seen before, and are made up of x-ray and gamma ray radiation emissions. We are going to have to wake up to our position in the galaxy soon or a later. We can't continue to walk around earth clueless of our point in existence forever is all I am saying. Some people feel changes coming up. It is not that they want to dwell on doom, but some people just feel it.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

:hithere
1111:1111,

I appreciate your feedback, I really enjoyed your post, and I think I can definitely understand what you are saying. I agree with you completely that there are many things people are not informed about and I fully believe that a growing universal awareness is absolutely essential to human evolution.

I do sound like a bit of a hippie sometimes and I apologize if my message sounded ignorant and naive as "love and be loved, all you need to know, forget the rest!" As I said, I do spend SO much time and effort gathering information and knowledge, to increase my own awareness about things and add to an ever-growing perspective on existence.

Actually, I think you pretty perfectly said it yourself:
1111:1111 wrote:some people take in the doom theories and allow them to instill fear within them, but that is also from the lack of further information.
I agree with that entirely. The problem I am seeing with the society and people around me, however, is how to go about delivering that information. I feel these changes coming up like you wouldn't believe, it is vibrating through my being at this age, and inside of my mind I am well aware of the law of polarity, and the relationship between creation and destruction, light and darkness, and what this may mean for potential futures. However, I find it very difficult to shed light on the information people lack to dissolve fear and understand the place of polarity, because of, admittedly, the lagging intellectual capacity.

I am not promoting myself as anything greater or better than any other person by saying that, but I just find it really hard right now to OBJECTIVELY inform when it seems like there are still SO many people who are just light years away from understanding. Personally, my greatest work is done on the subjective, individual level. Everybody has a different level of understanding, a different model for life as you mentioned, and at this point in time it just feels like we are still quite far behind the intellectual bar to understanding a lot of "advanced" information as common knowledge on a planetary level.

This is why I almost never bring up so much of the most elaborate things I've learned about space, aliens, government, society, philosophy, spirituality, etc. etc. because there are just still too many people who can't seem to understand these things.

You said this:
1111:1111 wrote:Yes, it does boil down to treating others how you want to be treated, self sacrifice, and love, compassion, and understanding
And my point is that this is not all that needs to be known, but we are still in very very primitive stages of Correction and it seems like many people still haven't figured out that this is what it all boils down to, and therefore aren't able to apply these simple Truths of Life to the epiphanies of our time.

Love eternal,
Lurker
:loves

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

1111:1111 wrote:If we came across a planet out there which had life, that would then mean that it is no longer separation between continents, but separation between planets. So in such a discovery or an awareness, we would have to become one planet as a whole, rather than a separated planet.
On this board, and though the services of the receivers here, we are being taught by an alien. Just look for "Mathew" We don't have any doubt, there are other folk out there on other planets.

http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/list183.htm

love,
Geoff
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Very, very interesting as the Sun goes "blank" (no sunspots) once again as the 2010 winter solstice quickly approaches (tomorrow) now...and, of course, which also "coincides" with a full moon eclipse! :)

The Invisible Universe!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

very interesting! thanks :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Yes indeed...and it is the 5th straight day now that the Sun is blank! :shock:

Daily Sun: 23 Dec 10
The Earth-side of the sun has been spotless for five consecutive days. Solar activity is very low. Credit: SOHO/MDI
The Invisible Universe!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is amazing Guru! Has this happened before..well at least to this extent...5 days! :shock:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Yes, that has happened before (right now going on into 6 spotless days!). What is unusual at this time is that the Sun should be moving towards a peak with a lot more activity and instead it is not - which signifies important changes to the 11 year sunspot cycle and, therefore also significant changes to the rest of the solar system...
The Invisible Universe!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for answering of my question Guru. Do you have any ideas what type changes could be in store for our solar system from occurrences?..or lack of sunspots and solar flares?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Hi Sandy, I do expect significant Electro-Magnetic (EM) changes to take place in the solar system at the end of this present age/era precession macro cycle, including potential "magnetic" pole reversals...

Now how any of those EM changes will affect "physical" changes on Earth is still not immediately apparent to me... :!: :?:

P.S.
Spotless Days on the Sun
Current Stretch: 7 days
2010 total: 51 days (14%)
2009 total: 260 days (71%)
Since 2004: 819 days
Typical Solar Min: 486 days
The Invisible Universe!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guru,
Seems like I remember reading once that there is evidence the earth has experienced magnetic pole reversals before in Her history. I wonder if there is geographic evidence that suggests the effects this will have on living things. I guess that falls under the category of things we prefer not to experience during our life time. :shock:
It seems like 2010 has had far fewer spotless days then the previous year...and here I was thinking it may be more because of this 7 day stretch. :)
Love,
Sandy
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Guru,
Seems like I remember reading once that there is evidence the earth has experienced magnetic pole reversals before in Her history. I wonder if there is geographic evidence that suggests the effects this will have on living things.
Hi Sandy, yes, there is indeed plenty of evidence for that. What happens is that the metal elements within the Earth show a different orientation in the respective sediment layers...

Essentially, when the lava flow cools, its "metal" atoms face the way of the current magnetic field. So the date of the rock layer is checked, including the way that the magnetic field is facing in the rock. This then gives us a good record of the Earth magnetic field changes throughout the various ages and eras...
Sandy wrote:I guess that falls under the category of things we prefer not to experience during our life time. :shock:
Well Sandy, if one's life time coincides with the change of an age/era then and most likely significant EM changes are going to take place.
Sandy wrote:It seems like 2010 has had far fewer spotless days then the previous year...and here I was thinking it may be more because of this 7 day stretch. :)
Love,
Sandy
Yes, the number of spotless days has to decrease in accordance to the 11 year sunspot cycle as we're moving towards the peak at the end of 2012. The problem, of course, is that the present sunspot cycle (cycle 24) is definitely not behaving in accordance to "normal"!

Check this link for reference on the present progression...clearly showing that we're way of the curve!!!

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SolarCycle/
The Invisible Universe!
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

..and, of course, the big changes taking place in the solar system are not limited to the Sun and/or the Earth! Check out this huge storm that has just developed in Saturn!!! :shock:

The Invisible Universe!
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

..and for those of you here that are also interested in keeping track of the on-going Electro-Magnetic (EM) changes on Earth due to the changes in Sun, here's a good web site for you that does simulations and shows real_time pictures of these EM changes...

http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulatio ... /home.html

P.S. So, for example, note that recently (since Xmas!) the Magnetosphere characteristics of the Earth have been all over the place (unorganized)...which, of course, also means that the weather patterns on Earth will also be all over the place - as clearly seen by the new wide but "unorganized" storm that has just entered the West Coast of the USA... ;) :)
The Invisible Universe!
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

thanks a lot guru you have provided valuable information i find such things fascinating i just wish some people would not be afraid of them

love always

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello guru,
Thanks for the info. I have been having computer problems but hopefully will be able to look at the URls tomorrow. I was wondering how scientests knew the poles reversed. I figured there must be a good reason and it makes perfect sense the way you explain it. Science is an amazing thing!
George and I have lucked out and tuned in just in time for some wonderful documentaries on the solar systems and moon etc. lately. A couple nights ago I had this urge to look at a photo picture book of the cosmos taken by Hubble and within twenty minutes George turned on the tele and there was a show about journeying to the edge of the universe. Lovely! I figure I am supposed to learn something... Now if I can just retain it! :oops: :roll:
Love,
Sandy
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Hi Sandy, Wikipedia has a good description of this, here's the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal

In terms of why or the "reasons why" the Earth poles reverse it is still not very clear. However I believe that it is caused by external cosmic EM forces, meaning that it is not only the Earth that is involved in this process!

Either case, the best way to actually visualize the Magnetic force reversing is to play with two elliptical shape magnets and start twisting them. You will then find out and see that at a certain point (like at around 90 degrees) they will snap and reverse direction...anyway, that's how I show it to my kids.

The Invisible Universe!