My Daughter's Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

My Daughter's Prompts

Post by luvinlife »

My 14-year old daughter has started getting prompts. She told me that a lot of the time when she looks at the clock, it's a "triple digit". She says she "feels something" when she sees it. I don't push too hard with my kids about this. They come to me about it. Last night my daughter said "Mom, I missed a call from a boy I like, and guess what time the call came in? 11:11" I just smiled and told her that it was definitely a good sign!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ofek
Family

Re: My Daughter's Prompts

Post by ofek »

Thats cute
soon youll have a family of eleveners :D
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yeah that's very nice,

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Clare,
It's so good to hear our family members mention the prompts isn't it? You are blessed to have your kids sharing this with you. I am reminded a little of my Mom. She knows of the prompts from some of our heart to hearts and I still smile when I remember how excited she was when she came home from Bible class one day and told me she was prompted several times that morning. (I wanted to high five a Midwayer :bana: )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
1111:1111
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 1111:1111 »

could this have something also to do with genetics? Could a new more perceptive, psychic, and harmonic human be on the rise? Could the balancing of your DNA frequency vibrations play a role in the DNA activation in a child? Could your awareness allow her to naturally feel of awareness rather than being conditioned like most kids to believe those types of things are just fantasy? Instead of letting the kid make their own choices of beliefs?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

1111:1111 wrote:could this have something also to do with genetics? Could a new more perceptive, psychic, and harmonic human be on the rise? Could the balancing of your DNA frequency vibrations play a role in the DNA activation in a child? Could your awareness allow her to naturally feel of awareness rather than being conditioned like most kids to believe those types of things are just fantasy? Instead of letting the kid make their own choices of beliefs?
Dear 1111:1111,

We have been told that many eleveneleveners are prompted so that they are better more understanding parents, of children that will be psychically precocious. We don't need to teach them anything, just not be poohpoohers. As for DNA? Not sure, but we do know that the TA's (Thought Adjusters) they are getting are very advanced, and that will play a big role.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

That's very interesting! Thanks for that!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I love family prompts. I have two younger sisters who receive them. At the beginning of the year I was thrilled to find out my youngest 15-year-old sister was seeing 11:11 and "making a wish" which I thought was cute. And more recently, I discovered my 20-year-old sister was seeing prompts all the time too and was a lot more spiritual than I had ever suspected. It really is beautiful when it makes you feel genuinely closer to loved ones.

Love you clare
Lucky
:loves

EDIT: Haha, gotta love when you post and get a prompt...this is post "123" for me
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe