Dreams, 4:44, 3:16, 1:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
johnathon444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dreams, 4:44, 3:16, 1:11

Post by johnathon444 »

4:44 has been a big one for me, i see it alot at work on the timers, now it could be coinceadince, but when i just randomly look at the timers and i ALWAYS see 4:44 or 3:16 or 3:33, or 1:11, then it starts to make me wonder, i mean i look at them EXACTALY when they are on that number, and they count down from 9 mins, ( i work at wing stop ) now i believe in god and jesus christ heavily, but i dont know if i believe in the number thing,
I also have had dreams for alsmot 3 months now, and i mean every single night i have at least 2 to 3 dreams, i just recentally became a christian in september, before that i never seen these number patters.
i would also like to share that in 1 dream, i heard a voice like it wa right in my ear( you know when you are dreaming and something in the real world like an alarm clock or a parent talking to you but its in your dream? ) well the first voice i heard was " Jesus know what you feel" and in my dream i had a child, it was mine, but i was holding it and it whispered it to me. talk about chills.
the second dream was i was running down a road sooo fast with my girlfriend, and we were being chased by zombies ( ill also explain that )
and i felt like i was about to fly, literally, then i heard a voice clear as day, and it was from NO WHERE!! it actually made me wake up because it showed me that i was dreaming, hard to really explain that, but the words i heard were " Let god Cleanse you" it was a female voice, no females live with me... im just going crazy over this, i pray for some kind of sign, or better sign, maybe a sign in my dreams. but havent gotten anything yet.
If you want to know more about my dreams, keep reading. I promise that i would not waste my our anyones time if this wast 100% true.

I had a dream that barack obama was the anti christ,
it was the future, i was on a highway, and it was raining, there was a black SUV in front of me and obama and some security were in it. some how i was able to hear their conversations thru the radio. behind me were a mass amount of cars. but further back from me. i was driving my real life car, and in my real car, i have bad tires. so when its wet, my car slides.
in my dream i was going very fast, and i think i was chasing them, but we started going around a turn, and i lost controll, it felt so real. i slammed into the wall and all the cars behind me started passing me, but the way i slammed into the wall was like the perfect angle, and i was able to continue driving. the next thing i remember is i am in a building, and im trying to get away from these people. i black out again and im on the bottom floor, its a waehouse type of setting, and im running towards a really nice black car. box shaped like a dodge charger, i get in and lock the doors and i happen to have a key. so im guessing its my car.
i start driving and the people that were chasing me are still chasing. one guy, ( white guy with glasses and is in a suit) has this stick type thing, it was metal, about 2 1/2 feet long, and had a circle at the end of it. he latched onto the key hole and electricty covered the car. ( now mind i am driving and he was able to latch onto it exactally perfect, idk the meaning of that but it felt important, ) i believe i was in washington D.C,
i black out again.
then i am looking at a HUGE and i mean HUGE what looks like half of a football stadium, take a regular stadium and make it like 5X bigger. but just one half,
and its filled with people, thousands upon thousands. and way out in front of them is a long bridge, but it thin, and its only attached to the building behind it, nothing underneath it holding it up.
on this platform, is barack obama, hes giving a speach, hes wearing what looked big head phones, but the thing that goes over your head was at the back. there were eaither 6 or 8 guards. but they were evenly across from eachother, behind obama,
then i see a man running up from behind, ( remember its a long bridge,) obama, he has a sword. he attacks obama at the back, but nothing happens. it sounded like metal hitting metal. then the man who attacked moved back and had a gun, he fired 3 shots at obama, again it sounds like metal. but he is fine, then instead of the guards killing the man, the just jumped on him, and took him somewhere.
now in my dream i was apart of a group. or what ive come to the conclusion, a resistance of some sort. i was older. like 23,24, ( im 19 now ) and the guy who attacked obama, i knew him, he was someone important to me, but i dont know how.

all my other dreams have ALOT to do with zombies. no i dont play resident evil. or watch horror movies. i have but not in a long time.
and the zombies in my dreams arent flesh eating zombies. but non the less the are lifeless it seems, ive had like 15 zombies dreams in 2 months.
alot of the time its the end of the world. and im trying to survive,

If you read all this PLEASE know this is all the truth, as i said i wouldnt waste my time. im just looking for answers, maybe god wants me to search for them. maybe he has given someone here my answers. ill post my email PLEASE feel free to contact me about anything. questions, answers. what ever. i just want to serve my god jesus christ to the fullest. but these things i feel are getting in my way. or maybe they arent, >< idk i just would like some help.
Thank you for your time,
Johnathon.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Dreams, 4:44, 3:16, 1:11

Post by AJ »

Sounds like you have a very creative brain as far as your dreams go. I would caution you though to not dwell so much on the fear. The phenomenon is not a warning of any end times or end of the world it is a spiritual awakening to become more loving people and to truly strive to be god like while here on this planet.

Welcome to the board!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Johnathon,

Welcome to the message board.
You wrote:
i just want to serve my god jesus christ to the fullest. but these things i feel are getting in my way. or maybe they arent, >< idk i just would like some help.
The numbers in no way interfere with our love for God and Jesus (Jesus is also known as Michael) as the Midwayers and angels behind the prompts love and respect our celestial parents as much if not more than we do. Their guidance tends to lead us ever closer to God and Love which is a good thing wouldn't you say? :D There is nothing to fear and much to enjoy and celebrate from receiving the prompts.

Here are a few URLs that may help in your search for answers.
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Hi Johnathon, I see 444 and 111 a lot also. At one time I also saw 918 just as often.
918 was what I believe to be a very personal prompt for me. Just curious if 316 has been a significant number at some time for you.
:bike:
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, Shield, you are right. There are some numbers that have a personal meaning for each individual and that only makes sense for them.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius