Am I evolving?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Am I evolving?

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote:
ofek wrote:What do you mean in that? Were we originally supposed to be able to see them but something went wrong and now we can only do it through meditation?
Yes that correct. Midwayers are meant to be our spiritual teachers.

love,
Geoff
So do we know how it went wrong?
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Essentially the telepathy (wireless) data communications channel was shut off with the breakdown of the bicameral mind and the rise of modern day consciousness... :(
The Invisible Universe!
1111:1111
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 1111:1111 »

wirelessguru1 wrote:Essentially the telepathy (wireless) data communications channel was shut off with the breakdown of the bicameral mind and the rise of modern day consciousness... :(
yup, however we are being awakened with things like time prompts and odd synchronicities, and are become more psychic again it seems.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote: So do we know how it went wrong?
Yes, on evolutionary planets it is always necessary to mix the dna with that from beings that are sent here. However, in our case, those sent here which are Planetary Adams, messed up.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Geoff wrote:
ofek wrote: So do we know how it went wrong?
Yes, on evolutionary planets it is always necessary to mix the dna with that from beings that are sent here. However, in our case, those sent here which are Planetary Adams, messed up.

love,
Geoff
Well, the new signs of "morphing" (re-mixing) are becoming rather apparent once again (see the latest solar flare pictures on the it is all about the Sun thread). 8)

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... 14#p154514
The Invisible Universe!
PassionSoul
New Friend

Post by PassionSoul »

by Geoff » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 am

by touchedbyanangel » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 pm

by Geoff » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 am

Worth noting the observation that 3 of your posts in that same thread are 11's. Thought I would mention as there was different perceptions of the times across the board.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Passion Soul,

Welcome.

The minutes portion of times is the same on all posts, but the hours portion depends on your setting in the control panel. Most folks set that to reflect their local time.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
PassionSoul
New Friend

Post by PassionSoul »

by Geoff » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 am

by touchedbyanangel » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 pm

“I noticed I was seeing the 7:11 prompt up until July 11th, then poof, I haven't seen another prompt since...isn't that weird”

by touchedbyanangel » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 pm

“If you were to look at the time I posted my last message, the time was 12:11.”

by Geoff » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 am

Hmm 11:55 in my time zone.

I was trying to point out that the direct communication between Geoff and Touched back and forth contains 3
times that register as ending with 11 for minutes. I was well aware of the time zone difference for the hour but Geoff acknowledges a different time stamp for the minutes on Touched previous post. Found it also very ironic that a post Touched made was on the 12th stating they have not had any prompts since 7/11, but I recognize the time stamp as 7:11. A little coincidental is all I was trying to convey :)
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Post by touchedbyanangel »

:hithere

Dear Passionsoul,

I noticed a couple of those coincidental time stamps as well, at the time Geoffe and I were posting back and forth I mentioned it. I notice many of these coincidences, I am careful not to do it intentionally. I usually am online in the 11th hour am and pm. I sometimes post during the early minutes of the 11th hour because I come to the site first. I try not to submit my post untill after the 11:11 time so as not to appear as if I'm posting the time stamp on purpose. The earlier posts is the reason I do that. The posts that reflect the 11 time stamps were truly accidental, or "something" else. When I first noticed them I attributed it to coincidence, but who knows?

What I do know is that sometimes the prompts change, I noticed on someone's post that the 10 was coming up in the minutes position on all the prompts referrred to. That is exactly what has been happening to me over the last week or so. I was going to comment on it, but have found that every time I respond to such things, it happens just moments later. I could go on and on, but I won't. :sorry: It raises a great question, but I'm a bit reluctant to ask it. :bana:

Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All.... :loves

Touched... :)
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel