I am glad to be here...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Liaski
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I am glad to be here...

Post by Liaski »

...so glad. I have ben seeing 11:11, or as I called it "one-dy one-dy one-dy one" for maybe 15 years.....My friends would chuckle, and I would say "But I LOVE 11:11". Finding this site yesterday is simply and neatly tying together my life as a seeker. I have spent the last year learning and studying The Law of One, and meditating more. My mother passed away on Sunday and I saw into the other side with her. I am being blessed and helped at every chance since she left, and reading your information last night absolutely confirmed that WE ARE LOVED. Thank you.
Lia
happyrain
Family

Re: I am glad to be here...

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hiii lia
the law of one is great material :sunflower: welcome to the forums friend

~PEACE~ :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello and welcome Lia :hithere

we are Loved,,,,,very much so :loves :sunflower:

which Hindu deity is that in your avie pic ? Ganesh ? :D

((((Hugs))))
bn
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Lia,
We are blessed with your addition to our 11:11 family. :D Welcome to the board and this diverse group of loving people. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Lia,
My mother passed away on Sunday and I saw into the other side with her.
Wow! I'm impressed Lia, what was it like?

Nice to have you here,

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too! I'm not sure I have ever posted my story, but my mother came to me in a "dream" and took me to where she was. (She died 26 years ago, this happened about 4 years ago.) I remember being in awe and I kept telling her how wonderful it was. It was so real. I remember the dream, but not the actual "place".

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Lia,

Yes!!! I know you have come to the right place!!! :bana: You will feel at home here!!! Welcome to you Sister!!! God Bless You and Your Family and Loved Ones with dealing with the transition of your Dear Mothers passing.... :loves :love

God Bless, We Truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

I don't mean to drudge up an old thread here, but I did a search for Ganesh and Ganesha and this was the only thread that showed.

It has been claimed that the Hindu God, Ganesha, may be a conceptual representation of the Midwayers. Has anyone heard of this, or had any insight into this? http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id1133.html

A few months ago my mother asked me about the 1111 phenomenon, because she had heard me mention it once or twice, never in detail. At the time she had begun puja japa (adoration through mantra repetition) to Lord Ganesh. I was very surprised to find this connection made between him and the Midwayers.

What Donahue on the webpage above reports about the Midwayers is not exactly isomorphic with what is found in Urantia Book, but I don't think the co-incidence should be discounted or ignored.

YB
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yamabushi1111 wrote:I don't mean to drudge up an old thread here, but I did a search for Ganesh and Ganesha and this was the only thread that showed.

It has been claimed that the Hindu God, Ganesha, may be a conceptual representation of the Midwayers. Has anyone heard of this, or had any insight into this?
Dear YB,

Yes I think that is indeed possible, but I am not certain we have anything that would constitute corroboration. We did recently ask the midwayers about something found in Autobiography of a Yogi, but I cant recall what exactly it was, or what the outcome was. Maybe George, whose memory is often quite surprising, will be able to recall.

But that fellow has some strange views about midwayers. They are "tied" to this planet until we reach Light and Life. Even if the planet exploded, they would not however "die"

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi YB,

Welcome to this MB,

I think it was about Babaji I asked, and the answer was that he worked with Midwayers (jinn). Can't remember if he was classed as a trancendentaler, but that would explain rebirth (return) in Babaji's case.

We tend not to accept variations on the understood ways, but the Dalai Lamas are such an exception to the rules.

http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/list222.htm Check it out. Celestials work in with our varied beliefs.

Can't help you with Ganesh etc. My task is quite focussed on Teachers' lessons, my job, with a psych background that's my only real interest.

The tribes of Ratta may also interest you. Ratta was the grandmother of all Secondary Midwayers.

God bless....
George.
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Thanks for your help on this subject :), and for your welcome too, George. A bit more research for me, I love it.

I attempted contact last night in my own meditation of any willing Midwayer and was met by a female who identified herself as Uriel. I'm familiar with this being from previous studies in angelology, is she a known Midwayer?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello YB,

Uriel's an Archangel, supposedly, and if so, there'll be no Midwayer by that name -- a matter of respect.

Just like there's no Midwayer called Michael, or Nebadonia.

Was that a trick question?

G.
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Why would it be a trick question? It seems people here equate or at least correlate Midwayers with angels.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yamabushi1111 wrote:Why would it be a trick question? It seems people here equate or at least correlate Midwayers with angels.
Fair call YB. While I have your attention, do you have any view on the permanence or otherwise of materialized objects? I have heard they eventually return, but wondered if anyone really knows.

love,
Geoff
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Geoff wrote:
Yamabushi1111 wrote:Why would it be a trick question? It seems people here equate or at least correlate Midwayers with angels.
Fair call YB. While I have your attention, do you have any view on the permanence or otherwise of materialized objects? I have heard they eventually return, but wondered if anyone really knows.

love,
Geoff
Hey Geoff, what do you mean? You've heard that materialized objects eventually return from what? I don't understand.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yamabushi1111 wrote:Hey Geoff, what do you mean? You've heard that materialized objects eventually return from what? I don't understand.
Well they are created from another dimension, probably the astral, and I heard they return after some time. In other words disappear again.

love,
Geoff
Yamabushi1111
New Friend

Post by Yamabushi1111 »

Geoff wrote:
Yamabushi1111 wrote:Hey Geoff, what do you mean? You've heard that materialized objects eventually return from what? I don't understand.
Well they are created from another dimension, probably the astral, and I heard they return after some time. In other words disappear again.

love,
Geoff
Ah, yes, gotcha. From what I understand, all objects / mass is created from the akasha... actually they are going back and forth at such a high frequency that our senses interpret & represent them as continuously here, when they only are some of the "time." It's a matter of being able to reach harmonic resonance enough with Source that what you issue (materialize) is sustained by Source itself. If you can, it won't go back. Otherwise it'll dissolve into heat, which mass is entropically kinda doing anyway. I've seen this happen too.

YB
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

is that why it's possible to burn your hand?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity