Brotherly love

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
seivohc
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Brotherly love

Post by seivohc »

My brother passed away 12 years ago and in the last few weeks or so I have been checking my mobile phone and noticing that the time is 11:11.
This doesn't happen everyday, just now and then.
I had no idea about this 11:11 phenomenon until I ran into this site and I'm glad that I did.
Also, for the past 7 years the kettle in my house has been clicking. It happens almost everyday and it hurts because I know my brother is letting me know he is still here in spirit but it also enlightens me to know that he is still present.
Even as I type this I realise that I am tearing up.
Sorry about this long post, just glad I was able to express my feelings somewhere.
Thanks.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Brotherly love

Post by Geoff »

Dear seivohc,

Welcome.

Yes its great when our loved ones can keep in touch in a way that we recognise. But we also need to let go? If more folks knew more about the Mansion Worlds, that would be far easier.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi seivohc
welcome to the forums
your post is not long and even if it were
you don't need to apologize

i'm sorry to hear of your loss but things seem reassuring at the same time
it's nice you shared such a deep connection with him

take care
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear seivohc,

I am glad that you are getting confirmation from spirit that your brother is still alive. In our present state it takes trust in the Father to believe that we go on after we die. The fact that all of us are being prompted by the secondary midwayers proves that there are realms other than our own realm. Here is something that you will find interesting. There was a celestial message from a few years ago which confirms that our loved ones that have died will request that we be prompted. It is possible that your brother was responsible for the prompts that you receive. That is, he requested it and the secondary midwayers obliged. So, what do they want us to do?

They want us to discover that, inside each of us, is a piece of the Eternal Father. This Spark of God is our partner as we walk the mortal walk. When we connect with that Father fragment we sense the urging to aspire to spirit. We are here to enjoy our lives as human beings. To be fully human while reaching upward, reaching inward towards our Eternal Father. Then we may choose to transform and become like the Father. Your brother is beginning this journey on the mansion worlds. You too can begin this journey. You can have one foot here on this world while having another foot firmly rooted on the mansion worlds.

I extend a hearty welcome to the board.

Love,
Paul
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Welcome the board seivohc,

Great to have you here :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi paul
i read your post last night and again today
thank you
how insightful
very impacting & i agree w/ u
ty LUV2 *hugs*

you're right... it takes a lot of trust and sometimes things can be overwhelming or scary
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Seivohc,
I'm glad you've joined this board family. Welcome new friend! :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too! And, yes I enjoyed your post and all of the following posts.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

seivohc wrote:My brother passed away 12 years ago and in the last few weeks or so I have been checking my mobile phone and noticing that the time is 11:11.
This doesn't happen everyday, just now and then.
I had no idea about this 11:11 phenomenon until I ran into this site and I'm glad that I did.
Also, for the past 7 years the kettle in my house has been clicking. It happens almost everyday and it hurts because I know my brother is letting me know he is still here in spirit but it also enlightens me to know that he is still present.
Even as I type this I realise that I am tearing up.
Sorry about this long post, just glad I was able to express my feelings somewhere.
Thanks.
My son passed away six years ago July 14 . Since then I have been experiencing the 11:11 phenomena.
My daughter also started experiencing this at the same time even though I didn't know at that time.
I've also spoken to others who have lost loved ones and they too have been experiencing the 1111.

I haven't figured it all out yet, but i can say without reservation the two are connected absolutely .
Others on this site should be able to guide you towards some articles that will explain what the 1111
is all about and then it's up to you to pursue it further if you so choose. :hithere
Last edited by roxiedog13 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Paul wrote:Dear seivohc,

I am glad that you are getting confirmation from spirit that your brother is still alive. In our present state it takes trust in the Father to believe that we go on after we die. The fact that all of us are being prompted by the secondary midwayers proves that there are realms other than our own realm. Here is something that you will find interesting. There was a celestial message from a few years ago which confirms that our loved ones that have died will request that we be prompted. It is possible that your brother was responsible for the prompts that you receive. That is, he requested it and the secondary midwayers obliged. So, what do they want us to do?

They want us to discover that, inside each of us, is a piece of the Eternal Father. This Spark of God is our partner as we walk the mortal walk. When we connect with that Father fragment we sense the urging to aspire to spirit. We are here to enjoy our lives as human beings. To be fully human while reaching upward, reaching inward towards our Eternal Father. Then we may choose to transform and become like the Father. Your brother is beginning this journey on the mansion worlds. You too can begin this journey. You can have one foot here on this world while having another foot firmly rooted on the mansion worlds.

I extend a hearty welcome to the board.

Love,
Paul
Very well put Paul. I needed these reassuring words from you as well, especially after yesterday.

Thank You !

Robert
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Roxie, your son is still with you in "spirit". I believe we are "spiritual" beings in "human" bodies temporarily.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
seivohc
New Friend

Post by seivohc »

Thanks everyone for all your responses, I really appreciate it and I'm happy to be apart of the 11:11 family.
Also since I posted this topic I have been seeing 11:11 a lot more, at least once a day.
Thanks again =]
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

welcome to the site

sry for ur loss, idk if u noticed it because your time zone is probably different from mine. the time u posted this article was 4:56 in my time zone. according to doreen virtue, 4:56 means to leave all of your worries up to the angels. :bana:

love n light
paint boxx
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros