Am I evolving?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Am I evolving?

Post by touchedbyanangel »

Hey All, :hithere

When, I started noticing my various prompts, 333, 11:11 111, etc. I was really thinking I was going bonkers. After coming here and reading, and then asking some questions, I became intrigued by this amazing phenomena. My prompts came at a feverish pace and began to make me think it was just my imagination going wild. But then I began to think it was God moving me to see these prompts I took a new approach and started praying at every prompt. I started to ask God why this was happening and for what purpose. I decided to try and calm myself and let the prompts do what they will. Over the course of the last few days I saw the promts change in the sequence. I began to see the double number followed by another double number, and also the strange occurance of 2:11, 3:11,4:11, 5:11, 6:11, 7:11, 8:11, 9:11, 10,11, 12:11,....7:11 being more frequent than the others. Does this change have any significant meaning..Have I now moved up the ladder, or is there some other message I'm being brought?

Touched :lol:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Am I evolving?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Touched,

Welcome.

It takes us a very long time to progress to any discernible amount. The angels tell us that the difference between the most backward and the most advanced of us is almost negligible to them. So do not fret on progress, its slow.

But yes prompts do change, as mentioned in this thread: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4 And you seem to have been given a progressive sequence, which suggests they are happy with where you are, you are going in the right direction.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Touchedbyanangel,
I loved what you wrote here...
I started to ask God why this was happening and for what purpose.11:11 More questions about number sequences.
:D
I think it's always a good choice to ask the Creator for advice... Our celestial siblings midwayers, angels etc. always encourage our looking to God in prayer, meditation and stillness for the answers we seek.

This thread may also help with the number sequnences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the board!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

:hithere

Thank you Geoff, and Sandy. I am still going thru some kind of sequence adjustment. I don't see the 11:11 as much as before, I'm now seeing a new pattern The 7:11, 8:11, 9:11, 10:10, (then only to look back at the clock and see 10:11) seem to have taken the place of most of the other prompts. I'm just amazed at the way it happens. I'm drawn to look even when I don't want to look. I wake up at night for just a moment only to see the clock showing me triple digits. I'm going to keep praying for understanding, and for stillness so i can hear what they are trying to tell me. Never in a million years would I have expected the things that are happening to me to be happening. I'm aging faster by the day. I feel I've aged ten years in the last five months. I can see my face getting older and older in the mirror.

Touched. :roll:
You must understand God's point of view, before you can have a clear vision of your future.

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello touchedbyanangel...
you wrote:
I feel I've aged ten years in the last five months. I can see my face getting older and older in the mirror.
:)
No matter how many wrinkles or age spots we develop we will always be the beloved babies of the universe. :D
A Midwayer, Dr. Mendoza once told me something several years ago which touched my heart and has helped me when I become confused at where and what I'm to do. He told me to approach prayer and meditation with great joy... just like a child looking forward to an outing with family. Because in reality that is what is happening. We are simply having a joyful reunion with family who love us even as our Creator loves us and they want nothing better then for us to draw closer to our Divine Source with every prayer, every thought, every word and action. We follow the flow of love and joy and our soul gently expands and grows.
Love is the currency of the universe... when confronted with things unfamilar and confusion creeps in just love, follow love, accept love...and you will never loose your way.

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

evolution is a process that constantly happens .... it can only move forward, not backward. we cannot control it....however, we can control how fast we evolve.

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

My prompts have completely stopped. All of a sudden they just quit. I now look for them and I'm just not drawn to look at a clock anymore. Is that good or bad? I noticed I was seeing the 7:11 prompt up until July 11th, then poof, I haven't seen another prompt since...isn't that weird :?:

I'm also kind of wondering if the coming eclipse has something to do with it?

Touched :roll:

Touchedbyanangel
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Touched,

I would not panic, but you can ask for them to return. They generally change dramatically at least once, just to prove there is something organized behind them.

love,
Geoff
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

:bana:

If you were to look at the time I posted my last message, the time was 12:11. I know there is a time difference between Aus. and the USA, I didn't notice the time of my post until i returned to read Geoff's reply. But just after I posted my message I went thru the kitchen in my house and was compelled to look at the darned clock, it was 6:11. I guess they know what's going on every minute, and must also be able to read your thoughts, and, can hear what you say. I have now begun to see the prompts I was having before. i guess there is no rest for the wary. :duh

It really is driving me nuts, I would just like to know what they mean....

Touched.... :bike:

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yeah their back, Touched!!! :bana: That's good news!
Keep doing what your doing...the answers will come to you..no worries... (Sometimes they'll come to you from surprising places...so keep your eyes, ears and "feelers" out there. ;) )

Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

touchedbyanangel wrote::I didn't notice the time of my post until i returned to read Geoff's reply.
Hmm 11:55 in my time zone.

LOL.

love,
Geoff
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

geoff's last post time.....

by Geoff » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

:hithere :D ;)
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Hey All,

I just wanted to drop in and give an update on my progress in understanding the prompts. Well, I'm still just as baffled by them as ever. They come and go, but maybe that's part of the learning curve. I notice that whatever is moving me to see these prompts can control when I see them and when I don't.

I havn't told many people about them, but I have told my mom all about it. She is sick of hearing me yak about seeing the triple digits. She has started to think it's just the power of suggestion that is causing me to see them. I was almost ready to agree with her until another strange occurance. :bana:

Yesterday afternoon she came into the livingroom and sat down to watch the weather forecast on the TV. That's something she very rarely does. As I mentioned earlier, she had said she thought the prompts were just the power of suggestion causing me to see these various times on the clock, in other words, she said I may have become conditioned to see these triple digits because my body clock has adjusted to these times on the clock. She does have a good point, it didn't hold water for very long.

While we were watching the weather forecast, a pop up, came onto a portion of the screen showing us the time and temp for our local area. I looked at the time on the screen, low and behold, in big white numbers, were 2:22! :roll, I said to her, "ya see, I just can't get away from the triple digits." She didn't know what to say!

I told her today while driving home from Walmart..just after I showed her the time on the clock..5:55, that the tv thing wasn't the power of suggestion...I didn't seek out the clock..it sought me out!

I just had to share that one... :sunflower:

Touched!

P.S. The other night, after she told me about her thoughts on the power of suggestion, I went to bed, I woke up with the clock staring me in the face..it was my old friend...3:33 am.

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Touched,
It's great to see you on the board and hear your latest experiences with the prompts! :sunflower: It sure feels good when our family members share a prompt with us doesn't it? :D
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, that's when I know for sure it's a prompt, when it seeks me out, not vice versa!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Once again, I have a truly amazing occurance to share with y'all.

Those living in the USA may have heard of the severe weather that hit North Central Texas last night, those not living in the USA can probably read about it online.

Around 5:00 pm CST, I came home from a service call I peformed in a town just north of the little town I live in, (out in the country part of Ferris,TX. ). It had been raining steady all night, and off and on during the day. It wasn't raining when I arrived home and went inside the house. After entering, my mom asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner, I declined, and had a nearby relative take my place. (I wasn't feeling like getting back on the road.) While she was waiting on her ride to dinner I turned on the television to see the weather forecast, once again my mom sat down in the living room to watch. Just as I tuned into the national weather service, the voice of the NOAH weather man gave the time, (5:11 pm) and began the litany of weather warnings for our area. I have been telling my mom about the various prompts I get, 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, 4:11,5:11..etc. I said to her that it was my prayer time, so I went to my room upstairs to say a prayer, and to change out of my wet clothes, (I got drenched while at work.)

I said a brief prayer, then changed my clothes, afterwards I opened up one of the windows to let some air into my room. While I was standing by the open window it began to rain again, I then heard what sounded like a truck driving down the road in front of the house. I didn't give it much thought. Just then my mom called up to me from the bottom of the stairs and told me to come listen to the weather,(just as she was telling me to come downstairs it really began to rain very hard, I asked her if she could hear the heavy rain, she couldn't hear it from where she was standing) Man it was coming down hard!

So, I went downstairs to listen to the weather, NOAH was giving a tornado warning for our immediate area. NOAH then said a tornado was spotted on the ground, it was located 5 miles southwest of Ferris moving northeast at 30 mph. I turned to my mom and said, "we're 5 miles southeast of Ferris," I ran out the front door to look up to the sky to see if I could see the funnel cloud, it wasn't straight up so I went to the side of the house to see if it was behind the house, IT WAS!!! I told my mom to hurry and get into the car so we could get the heck out of there. I drove away from the tornado as fast as I could, it was pouring down rain, so fast was about 20 mph.

The tornado had touched down in the area behind the house about a 1/4 mile away. it then moved eastward towards the town of Ferris. It destroyed a few barns and sheds along another road as it moved towards Ferris. The truck I thought I heard from my window, wasn't a truck, "it was the tornado." I thought about it for a moment and realized it sounded more like a train. They say a tornado sounds like a frieght train, they're right, it does!

The brief prayer I said earlier, before I heard the tornado warning, I had asked the Lord, to protect my mom and me from the bad weather. I'm thankful He heard me! The tornado went about another thirty miles before it disapated, no injuries or deaths were reported.

I will not take these prompts for granted, they are a call to prayer. The 5:11 prompt may have saved our lives. :sunflower:

Still alive and well, :bike:

Touched, (and Touched's mom too!)

Touchedbyanangel
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

(((((((( Touched & Touched's mom ))))))) :kiss:

just saw the news ....thank goodness for 5:11 !!! :kiss:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

All I can say is "wow". I am so happy that you're okay. That's definitely a "goosebump" story.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh My! That was close Touched! I'm glad you and your mom are okay and got the warning in time. Tornados are terrifying forces of nature aren't they? I used to live in Northern Ohio and we had a few tornados in the area from time to time. I once spent a half hour in the hall closet with my two large dogs and cat when a tornado was in the area. Longest half hour of my life and before it was over I was thinking that facing the tornado in the open may have been the better option... just kidding... I can smile about it now but at the time it was quite an ordeal.
So happy you were guided and protected.
Love,
Sandy
touchedbyanangel
Old Friend

Welcome to another episode of "my prompts!"

I am, of course, still learning about this phenom. I am absolutely positive these prompts are of a holy nature. I say that because of what occured last night. I had been somewhat unsure of that because nothing in my circumstances has changed either for better or the worse. I just see prompts and try to make heads or tails of them according to what's going on with me at the moment they present themselves. Last night was no exception, let me esplain!

I, since the beginning of noticing the prompts, have been seeing a certain prompt, while seeing it last night, I spoke to whoever sent the prompt, and asked that an angel be sent to me. I asked for an angel to talk to about some issues I'm dealing with in my life. I then went to sleep not really expecting anything.

I fell to sleep and had a dream that I can't seem to remember, but, I do recall trying to speak to someone. My words were garbled and unintelligible. I then suddenly became afraid, and felt a presence in the darkness of my room. I don't know what scared me, but, I began to shout at it, telling it to get away from me, I even cursed at it while kicking my feet at it. I then realized I was actually yelling in my sleep and abruptly awoke. Doesn't seem too wierd right? Well, what happened next made me absolutely sure that whoever sends the prompts can hear what we say.

On my night table, is a digital clock, it faces the bed, and is set 27 minutes ahead of real time. (I did this to disspell the body clock theory.) Just after I awoke kicking and yelling, I was immediately drawn to look at the clock..the time...4:44. So what you say, well, according to Dorren's website, the prompt of 444 means that angels are about you. I am sure that what I was kicking at was an angel, I was afraid because of it's nature, it's a holy creature, and I have not yet attained understanding, I am still afraid of things that go bump in the night. I can't wait till it happens again, next time I will try to be still and let it talk to me instead of kicking at it.

Touchedbyanangel......really!! :bana:

Touchedbyanangel
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Touched,
Glad to hear your experience ended so positively and with you looking forward to further contact. :D It just keeps getting better! Keep expecting good things! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I agree with Sandy's first post, I love what you wrote about consulting God about your experience!
When the prompts first came into my life and I stumbled upon this board and other sources of information, I made the mistake of showing a sort of 'reverence' for the idea of Midwayers and in my head it was always like, "Okay, I now know that I should invite the Stillness into my routine, and I need to seek out these celestials". As much as I don't like to put it this way, I was sort of 'distracted' from seeking the Creator as if that was something totally separate entirely.

I love love LOVE Sandy's post about the Doc mentioning to approach meditation with great joy, and describing it as having a "joyful reunion with family who love us just as the Creator loves us". This is a beautiful way of putting it, and I couldn't agree more! This strums every heart string and rings every truth bell in my heart to make the finest harmonies :)
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Cracker
New Friend

Post by Cracker »

What is it that urges a person to think 11:11 is of a "holy" nature?
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Presuming you mean what leads someone to 'worship' 11:11, I would figure many individuals are attracted to the idea of being 'divinely selected' or noticed in a way that is easy to exaggerate if humility and sensibility are short.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

wow there are so many new members
Im glad to see the the midawyers are doing such an amazing job
Welcome to all the new members :hithere
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for