Very LOUD 802 Wake Up

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ODAAT
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Very LOUD 802 Wake Up

Post by ODAAT »

Hello Family,
This is something new. I was jolted awake Sunday morning by a very LOUD male voice that yelled into my dreams "EIGHT O TWO". I mean it was startling ! :cyclopsani:
Immediately I was wide awake,and curiously, I looked over at the clock and sure enough,it was 8:02. This was literaly a Wake UP Now Call ! I am very familiar with the usual visual prompts,but this audio prompt from an unknown source has me wondering . WHO IS THIS LOUD PERSON ?
Light and Love, Bill
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Very LOUD 802 Wake Up

Post by blue nova »

if this happened to me....i would ask during meditation .... :loves i would ask what their message is.....if names comes, that is cool.

(((hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

WHO IS THIS LOUD PERSON ?
lol :P

that was funny >_< :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

ODAAT wrote:Hello Family,
This is something new. I was jolted awake Sunday morning by a very LOUD male voice that yelled into my dreams "EIGHT O TWO". I mean it was startling ! :cyclopsani:
Immediately I was wide awake,and curiously, I looked over at the clock and sure enough,it was 8:02. This was literaly a Wake UP Now Call ! I am very familiar with the usual visual prompts,but this audio prompt from an unknown source has me wondering . WHO IS THIS LOUD PERSON ?
Light and Love, Bill
I had a similar one this morning, but the voice was subtle yet clear.
I woke exactly 7:11 and a voice said "Enki" I even replied back Enki? I wasn't awake yet. I had music in the living room and it was playing "Far from Home".
I have only heard voices 2 times and never loud. My voice is deep & loud, that is probably why.

I suggest you wake at 7:11 so they wont have to yell at you next time.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

the time you wake up, is the time you wake up.
it IS a cool experience- and... shows a lot in terms of reception- thats what i think
:hithere is there more to it? probably
....i trust you are seeing...hearing... exactly- what you are meant to see...hear... and the TIMING- perfect in every way
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Thanks a bunch !
I normally wake for prayer and meditation around 6:15 AM
Although this happened on a Sunday, (My only day off of work) I suppose my freind was signaling me to "get in touch". I will ask who this is in my next meditation. Perhaps I will have something of some value to share with my 11:11 family.

"The good is to often the enemy of the best"

Light and Love, Bill
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

][nfeRnaL,

I don't know if you checked out Enki on the net. But, given all that you have going on with the prompts, Enki's identity, or supposed identity, is really incredible. Enki was a Sumerian God. Here is a link to a video with information. Boy, it appears things are really rocking these days!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7663225453#
Lola
][nfeRnaL
Busy Bee

Post by ][nfeRnaL »

LolaandLight wrote:][nfeRnaL,

I don't know if you checked out Enki on the net. But, given all that you have going on with the prompts, Enki's identity, or supposed identity, is really incredible. Enki was a Sumerian God. Here is a link to a video with information. Boy, it appears things are really rocking these days!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7663225453#
Hey Lola,
I just looked it up myself because it has bothered me wondering and not knowing. I saved some text and must say a little tossed off by it. Very interesting indeed.
Not sure what else I can say on this Enki word after seeing so much info on that name.
Much info on that name, and much to think about.
If I hear it again I will answer in a different method than I used this morning and see what transpires then. I did not look at any vids on that name, I went for the txt versions, but I will look at that vid as well.
I can't believe I allowed it to bother me all day without looking it up. I can be stubborn as a bull sometimes,...ok lot of times,...OK OK....MOST OF THE TIME! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

][nfeRnaL,

I am stubborn as well. A number of folks on this site report ignoring the prompts for years. I would talk to them when I was young. But, I began to ignore them when I got to be a certain age and determined that they were ghost and couldn't figure out why I was being haunted no matter where I lived. I believe that my son is being prompted as well and am discussing this stuff with him so that he wont lose time in communicating with them as I have. I was talking to him the other night and he said he had to get off of the phone to call his girlfriend. He then told me that they had an agreement where they talked everyday at 11:11 am and pm. I said "you have got to be kidding me". Kind of blew me away. I sent him a link to this site and the main site as well.

I would say that your Enki prompt is a big clue for you to follow. Not that you should accept the beliefs regarding the entity which were accepted back in the BC days. However, whoever, or whatever, Enki was, he may have represented the presence of a certain "energy". This may be where the meaning for you lies.
Lola
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Fruition to all,
One persons timely prompt leads to a thread that helps another actualize their meaning .
This message board must truly be devine made.
"Help me to understand,rather than be understood." St. Francis
Light and Love, Bill
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Bill,

Isn't it wonderful? I see it as a stimulus to keep us moving on our path. I think your loud prompt was a way of you guide(s) saying "hey buddy, it is time to get to your time with us. Get to it!" Not that they would force you. Just stir you out of sleep. They know how important that time with them is to you.
Lola
ODAAT
Busy Bee

Post by ODAAT »

Lola you are a very intuitive tool on the MB.
If I could smile even more, I would swallow my ears !
Bill
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Thanks! I hope to be of some use. :loves
Lola