Dream

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Ph03n1X
New Friend

Dream

Post by Ph03n1X »

I have one .. i can call it wish (My girlfriend left me and i want her back but i can't do nothing to do it , and i everyday pray to God for her to come back to me because i love her so much and im so sad without her) from almost 3 months and before 3 days i saw this forum and read about the 11:11 and asked the Angels for help and yesterday whe i was outside with friends i saw 2 times 888 , 000. Today i had one dream i can't remember it but i can remember that i saw 333 , 555 and 999 in it and today when i was out one friend told me "look at this car it great" and when i turned the licence was 1111 then this thing happend one more and i saw *333 on the car licence , after that i was w8 on one crossroad to cross the street and i saw onother car wit *999 on its license and i went to one PC club then i went out because i had the feeling i have to go out and sit on the bench when i sit there i saw one parked car with *555 on the license and i saw the girl that i want to come back but she said only Hi and that was all (i will never stop to hope that she will come back i will never give up on her i love her so much and want to be with her again) And form 3 days when i w8 up the first song that i hear is Tinchy Styder - Number 1 ( this is my favourite song and i always think about that girl when i listen it )... Are the Angels trying to say me that they are with me and they are going to help me :?
hmm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by hmm »

I hope so cause I know how bad it is to be sad.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Dream

Post by Geoff »

Ph03n1X wrote:.. Are the Angels trying to say me that they are with me and they are going to help me :?
Dear Phnx,

Gee that is a weird screen name? I am sorry to hear about the loss of your girlfriend, but, the simple answer is that angels cannot do anything against the free will of a person. They can only help, if she wants to come back. Most likely they are just comforting you.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Ph03n1X
New Friend

Post by Ph03n1X »

no i didn't mean they to do smth agains the free will , i mean they to try to tell me what to do to get her back not to change her fellings
btw today i had one more dream ... i went out wit that girl and 2 her friends then we started talking about our past relationship and so on and on of her frinds told her smth and she suddenly just said to me "delete my number and don't call me ever again" ... like i think from the very begginig when she left me i think someone is telling smth to her against me :S and when i woke up after that dream it was 4:44
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Ph03n1X you ain't gonna like what I'm going to say...as terrible as it feels for you, sometimes you simply have to let go completely. Take it from a wizened oldie, walk away. If she wants you back, she'll let you know soon enough. It's an awful feeling, but (oh this will sound so corny, but it is true) time will heal.

Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Ph03n1X
New Friend

Post by Ph03n1X »

Petra Wilson wrote:Dear Ph03n1X you ain't gonna like what I'm going to say...as terrible as it feels for you, sometimes you simply have to let go completely. Take it from a wizened oldie, walk away. If she wants you back, she'll let you know soon enough. It's an awful feeling, but (oh this will sound so corny, but it is true) time will heal.

Petra x
Yea i know i must to let her go (i'm have not called/msg her for almost 3 and half moutns) i'm trying to forget her but every time i am not thinking about her she calls me to "just hear me" or to go to coffee , walk or msg or i meet her on the street or smt else ... Its like someone or something don't let me to forget her and that was the reason i started hoping she will come back because when i can't let her go i can only hope that she will come back and after like 1 week that i asked the Angels for help i started seeing the numbers like i said in my first post in here also i was seeing them and before i ask them for help but didn't paid so much attention since 1ne week when i found this forum .. I'm so confused and don't know what to do so i'm still hoping and w8 day after day to see what it will come .. and i read smth somewhere like this "those who lose hope, lose everything" and "those who know can w8 can do everything"(i don't know if they are just like this because i have translated them from my language and don't know good enough English to translate them right)
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by brianm »

Ph03n1x, you wrote:
Yea i know i must to let her go (i'm have not called/msg her for almost 3 and half moutns) i'm trying to forget her but every time i am not thinking about her she calls me to "just hear me" or to go to coffee , walk or msg or i meet her on the street
I hate to meddle in private affairs (especially of people I don't know), but seeing as how you're asking.....
If she is the one who is initiating contact, making overtures and "bumping into" you even after 3 months of not hearing from you, I have to wonder if there is something she's not getting from you. Something that maybe she wasn't getting from you before your break-up as well. I have to ask:
Have you come right out and told her how you feel about her? Have you told her (as you've told us) that you love her more than anything and that you can't stand being without her? You haven't mentioned whether or not you have, so I have to ask, as this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and you'd be surprised at how many men forget to tell this bit of information to their significant others.
Also, 3 months is an awfully long time to be out of touch with someone you adore as much as you adore her. It almost sounds like a waiting game and you won that round. Seems odd to me that you would let that much time go by without calling her.

Cheers, Brian.
Ph03n1X
New Friend

Post by Ph03n1X »

Yea i have told her everything that i told you all here and the reason that i don't bother her is that i want to leave her on her private and not to bother her with my feelings i have told her 3-4 times after she left me what i feel about her and then decided to stop calling, msg and etc. After all if she want to come back she will tell me and i decided to give her space thats all and when i started to forget her or don't think about her like i said in my previous post smth happened (I see her in front of me on the street or she call me or msg and etc) and thats why i think i will be with her again because something don't let me forget her and i'm optimistic that i will be with her and these prompts, if i can call them that , that i see lately like : 11:11 , 333 ,555, 999 , 444 and 777 give me more strenght to belive that will happen.