Question

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
GSTR
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Question

Post by GSTR »

Hello i' m George from Greece.Can anybody answer me please, if the signs of 111 and 1111 sometimes disappear for long periods,and this has to do with our bad behavior to others;Thank you.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Question

Post by Geoff »

GSTR wrote:Hello i' m George from Greece.Can anybody answer me please, if the signs of 111 and 1111 sometimes disappear for long periods,and this has to do with our bad behavior to others;Thank you.
Hi GSTR,

Not that we have been told. Generally, pretty much always I would say, celestials don't judge. They have gone so far as to say, that even the most advanced of us is hardly much in front of any of the rest, from their perspective. So I guess bad does not register to them? What they are interested in, is POTENTIAL.

If they do turn off the number prompts, it may be as a further proof that YOU aren't doing it. Makes sense to me, but its not something we would claim to be sure of.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.