EXTREMELY INTERESTING EVENT!!!!!!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
GSTR
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

EXTREMELY INTERESTING EVENT!!!!!!!

Post by GSTR »

FOUR YEARS BEFORE MY WIFE WAS SUFFERING FROM STOMACH AND BOWEL PROBLEMS.THE SYMPTOMS WERE BAD, AND I WAS THINKING OF.....YOU UNDERSTAND.THE NIGHT BEFORE SOME CRUCIAL MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS I WAS EXTREMELY NERVOUS AND I WAS IN A VERY BAD CONDITION.I SAT IN FRONT OF MY PC AND I STARTED PLAYING A GAME WITH CUBES BUT I COULD NOT CONCENRTATE.ANYWAY I WAS TRYING TO FORGET MY PROBLEM FOR A SHORT WHILE.I WAS EARNING POINTS PLAYING THIS GAME ,BUT SUDENLY WHILE MY POINTS ON THE SCREEN WERE ALMOST 4000 MY PC WAS BLOCKED,I COULD NOT CONTINUE,AND NUMBER 1111 UNEXPLICABLY APPEARED ON THE SCREEN INSTEAD OF NUMBER 4000 MORE OR LESS WHICH WAS MY SCORE AT THIS TIME.THE NEXT DAY,MY WIFE'S MEDICAL RESULTS WERE PERFECT!!!!!!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear GSTR,

Welcome. Yes the midwayers have done that for a few folks. George had the same thing one time. By the way, you may be unaware of computer etiquette, which says that using caps is shouting. I know if you are not a good typist, it seems easier, but folks don't do it these days unless they are trying to get some "shout".

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi there GSTR. :hithere and welcome.

Awesome story, by the way! I am trying to understand, was it 4 years ago when this happened (seeing the 1111 on the screen)? I ask because I am just curious as to the path that led you to this MB.

Have a great day!

Love and Life,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
GSTR
New Friend

QUESTION

Post by GSTR »

HOW CAN I ANSWER TO SOMEBODY?WHAT DOES MB MEAN?THANK YOU.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi GSTR
Welcome to the message board!! That is what mb means!! You are still typing in capital letters.....IT IS LIKE SHOUTING!!!! lol :shock:
Your story is very interesting and I'm so glad your wife's tests were all good. You've been drawn here for a reason....to get in touch with your Higher self.....to learn, grow and love yourself and others. 11:11 midwayers will help you to do just that. You will know why you are here.
Looking forward to reading your further posts. We are a friendly bunch of folks here.....with a great sense of humour too!!
Love lilly xox :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
GSTR
New Friend

Thanks to everybody!

Post by GSTR »

Thanks for welcoming me.My four years before experience was not the only one,but i wrote about it because i think that it's interesting.I found this site a few days before and i can share a lot with you.Since six years i have these kind of signs but more often with 111 and not 1111,and i don't know if this means something different.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Gstr! :hithere

Welcome to the board! I really loved your experience! Thank you for sharing, I feel you will make many new friends here!! :loves

God Bless You And Yours, with the Light of Love :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello GSTR,
and welcome. I too am glad your wife's tests were good.
I too get a lot of 111's. I have been playing around with the number sequences for long enough now to feel that when I see the 111 prompt, I take it as a guide post, of sorts, to stop and pay close attention to my own thoughs and actions. I also am learning to pay close attention to what others around me are thinking, saying, and doing at the time. That line of thought has served me well lately. I look at 111 as the Midwayers signaling that some all important knowledge is in the offing for my benefit. Happy to know that even though I cannot see into the future, our Midwayer cousins can. If this information serves you well then happy to be on the same page.

Blessings, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
lilly

Post by lilly »

You put that so well, John!!!
Love lilly :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Happy to know that even though I cannot see into the future, our Midwayer cousins can.
Thank goodness for that! I agree with you, John! lol

That was a great experience, GSTR! I love hearing stories like that! Welcome to the board. You are going to love it here.

Love,
Kendra
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello GSTR,

Welcome to this site. I'm glad, what a wonderful healing that has taken place for you and your wife.

Wow, it must have really put you on the "Faith" road, he,he

I dont mind if you SHOUT...each to their own.

Have a great day

May God Bless you

Reema :loves
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome GSTR!
I've just booked a ferry to Igoumenitsa for next month! I'm looking forward to seeing your neck of the woods.

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra