A new one 12:22

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lissaluv11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A new one 12:22

Post by Lissaluv11 »

I've been seeing this A LOT along with 111 and 1111, along with occasiona 222 or 333. I was seeing 555 a lot and sure enough I had a pretty big change in life. First I got laid off or so I thought was offered to say on 2nd shift as a temp still but better than no job. Then had a relationship kind start up and one end, it was not a good situation not abusive but he wasn't "available" is all I will say to save a long story.. It had been kinda slow brewing this new one but definitely a change as it was kinda so unexpected and still a little bit a shock we are really "in" this but its amazing.

I stopped seeing 555 until the other day saw it.

This 12:22 is kinda persistent and wondering what it could mean. I haven't really concentrated or even tried to meditate or anything. Could it just be the 2:22 part that is getting even more emphasis or is it likely something else I need to figure out.
~Melissa
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." Albert Einstein
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LOUISE »

Hi Lissa,

I too am having the 22 and the 22*2 signs at the moment. I've been having them for about 2/3 months now. It means that our prayers are being worked out by the Angels and we just have to stay positive and the results will soon show.

x
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
Zxdavia
New Friend

I HAVE A NEW AND PERSISTING SIGHTING...12:21

Post by Zxdavia »

i have been experiencing the 11 sighting past every hour and just about everywhere possible and even impossible...... however, for quite a while now i have been bombarded with 12:21 everyday as a rule it would seem.... it is definitely not coincidence..... wonder what it means...... ????
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Zxdavia,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

12:21 like 23:32 etc is a 'bookend.'

Others may attach a value to the actual numbers, but to me it simply means that you are being contacted by the superintelligent Midwayers, who vary the numbers so you will see them as intelligent and seek them out.

Cheers......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts