what happens next?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lost
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

what happens next?

Post by lost »

hey everyone,

i was wondering, if the repetitive time prompts are to get our attention, and we acknowledge them for what we believe them to be, then why do we still get them? what comes after the time prompts? i am sure someone else has asked this before. don't get me wrong now, i verbally acknowledge them when i can and i talk out loud to myself and engage in conversations with myself all the time and i thank my angels all the time. so i wonder if anyone can shed any light on this for me. oh by the way, i had my first lucid dream that i could fly last night. it was really cool and i know i must be doing something right because a dream where you can fly is a good sign of personal development. any way peace to you all and thanks in advance for the insight!

lost
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

The number prompts have a message behind them. So even though I've been seeing them for over one year now, I have most of their messages memorized. For example, what ever thought I have ...the right number prompt shows up for me at the right time and there's a connection.

I once got a bad haircut and had to go back three times to get it fixed. I was upset and when I got into my car...I got 444. Which means don't worry the angels have surrounded you and reassure you of their love. That's the way it works.....also don't expect more...just go with the flow.

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
lost
New Friend

go with the flow

Post by lost »

totally right! i do go with the flow. but i dont think there is anything out of sorts with expecting or wanting more. i am the type of person that always asks why, and wants to know what is just beyond the next horizon. going with the flow is great and i have done that my whole 33 years on earth in this incarnation, but learning to be different and going against the grain every once in a while will keep life fun and amazing. thanks for the response :D

lost
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello lost,

do you meditate ?
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Hi Lost,

There a few methods to maximize two way communication, one of them is the stillness excersize : http://www.1111angels.com/E_Desk/GB51.htm

The other the Akashic Construct: http://www.1111progressgroup.com/index. ... 4&Itemid=4

Love,
John

lost
New Friend

meditate

Post by lost »

no. i should though. all roads point to meditation. it is hard for me to sit still long enough or to even have time alone.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I know what you mean, lost. I too have trouble getting still and finding quiet time alone...but you know I believe it is in the desire and the trying that we make progress... even a little effort is appreciated and holds increasing benefits. Sometimes at first attempts and even later attempts you may feel that not much has occurred... but it isn't so much the experiences and occurrences that we share with each other that is important, as the feelings we take within us into meditation and those we take into the world with us after meditation. It is "within" that all the healing, all the knowng, all the deep longings of our heart are exposed... It is where we find contentment and peace. Can we truly put a value on that?
It begins with simple steps. There are no grades no marks against you should you become restless and tired... Just an all knowing Loving Presence to illuminate the way.
Love,
Sandy
lost
New Friend

meditation

Post by lost »

hello sandy,

thank you for the kind words and encouragement! you are absolutly right on everything you said! thanks for the inspiration!

peace and love

lost
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
A reminder for us all on how important it is to set aside time to meditate. Thanks for posting your question, lost. I'm off to meditate right now, after reading Sandy's reply to your question.
Love lilly xox
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda