where did my earlier post go?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
KeeperOfTheKeys
New Friend

where did my earlier post go?

Post by KeeperOfTheKeys »

I posted an important question, where did it go? It was a new topic
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: where did my earlier post go?

Post by ChildofGod »

KeeperOfTheKeys wrote:I posted an important question, where did it go? It was a new topic
What was the question?

Love and light

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I see the "night shift" moderators moved it. None of them could see what it had to do with 11:11, and neither can I.

Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
KeeperOfTheKeys
New Friend

Hi again,
It was a weird question I posted before, however ill try to be more detailed. I noticed that everyone that I know who sees the prompts including myself, have since the beginning of january had pressure headaches, random panic attacks, nose bleeds, dizziness, etc. In the last week since my post I have been automatically waking up @ all prompts during the night, 1:11, 2;22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 etc, while other nights id have insomnia and get strange pressure in my head at the prompts if awake. I have seen the numbers since 2000 and I have somehow changed since 2004 and have been able to see energy around all things living and objects, I have become extremely intuitive and at certain times I have been able to manipulate electricity if I focus my bodys energy. If I concentrate very sharply I have randomly been able to change time or at least my perception of it including anyone close to my body @ the time. None of this is new to me, however, since january 3rd, something isn't right, and synchronistically all the people in my life who see the prompts are feeling the same sickness. Any thoughts?
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello, KOK,

How many people do you know who get prompts... it is quite rare to find fellow 11ers in your personal life, most of us only know each other over the net. Who do you know who is an 11er. Is it cold where you are, perhaps the weather is to blame for headaches and nose bleeds, we've had artic conditions of late....just a guess...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear KOK,

Well you are the first person on this site to mention this. We do know that the communication circuits are being improved, and energy levels turned up, but have so far not heard of this having physical effects like you mention.

love,
Geoff.
KeeperOfTheKeys
New Friend

Oddly enough every close family member sees the same numbers, also all my close friends too. Everytime a new person enters my life they begin seeing them after about 1 month and they mention them to me. I've tested that circumstance several times and purposelly would not mention what i see and still hey would say "ya know I keep seeing 11:11 and all these numbers lately it's like everywhere". The same things happened with all my close friends as I was the first to start seeing them and I remained silent. Could it be possible that every new person who enters my life begins to adapt to my frequency and thus begins seeing the same patterns? I believe it to be more than just an anomaly. What's funny is when I look at people who see the numbers I see a strong beam of white light emitting from their crown chakra on their head. Whenever I'm at work if I see a customere who is emitting that beam I"ll ask them if they see 11:11 and they always do! Then they ask me how I knew and I tell them and they usually look at me strange lol.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

KeeperOfTheKeys wrote:Could it be possible that every new person who enters my life begins to adapt to my frequency and thus begins seeing the same patterns?
No, its just that the angels are opportunistic, and smart. I doubt this "every" is a rule, but it seems more of your friends must be promptable than many of our friends. We have previously noted it appears contagious.

love,
Geoff
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi KOK,,,

well, those are rather weird symptoms,,,but to relate it to the 11rs I think is a tab bit out there.....IMO...

perhaps you could channel some of your 'energy' towards the positive and it just might help you and the others...

besides,,,you all just might have been co-incidently passing around a virus....

the 11rs would not do anything to hurt one of the people they are trying to contact with prompts.....

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.