question about letters?!?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AndiB
Busy Bee

question about letters?!?

Post by AndiB »

So we all get the number prompts, but what about letters? How do those get interpreted? Like earlier today we were leaving my daughter's speech therapy office. I just happened to look at a car that seemed "out of place" (I know most of who drives what!) and the license plate started with DDD which I thought was interesting. Should I take it as 444???

Thanks for the insight!! :)
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: question about letters?!?

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

AineB wrote:So we all get the number prompts, but what about letters? How do those get interpreted?
:lol: I think they don't.
AineB wrote:Like earlier today we were leaving my daughter's speech therapy office. I just happened to look at a car that seemed "out of place" (I know most of who drives what!) and the license plate started with DDD which I thought was interesting. Should I take it as 444???
I wouldn't, because if the angels wanted to prompt you with a :44, then i would think that they would simply direct your attention to the numbers.. not the letters... I may be wrong, but that's my take on it. Your enthusiasm is great, though.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi AineB,
I think I agree with Star...since you are already familar and accepting of the 444's and attributed a meaning to it the angels and midwayers would simply use it as the communication tool. However, they will use any means you will accept that opens the door to a two way partnership. A friend of mine has even used sound in the manner of knocks on the furniture as a rudimentary type of communication... sort of like..one knock yes two means no. (It was inniated by the midwayers and angels in the first place though) Of course we all so different..physically, mentally, and also spiritually. We each abound with different abilities and gifts, knowledge and ideas. If you can think back... meditate on what was occurring at the time... any thoughts, feelings? Try to remember what was happening around you at the time. And ask within. This might be the best and easiest way to find out if there is a meaning that applies. Keep in mind that communication goes both ways so they will also take their cues from you as well. If you find a suitable meaning for your DDD than ask that they prompt you with this when it is applicable.
Gee I hope my ramblings have made a little sense. :lol: Never know with me... :wink:
Hugs,
Sandy