The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thankyou for the help and support.....it's time to start moving this energy and change the record.....I think it went underground because there were so many different incidents...... :shock: The sun is shining today and that is all that matters.....Laura and Aqualeaf.....thankyou.
Love lilly xxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy what kind of cookie was that? :shock: I'm having a chocolate attack :twisted: and not a speck of it in the house! :shock:

Dear Aqua Deb,
I've always had the feeling that things are going to work out for you and Ron. :viking:

Thank you for posting GW's quote again. I know that we were certainly going through the upheavels; Dave's job, my work, relatives, my son Ken...Aleah's asthma. She definately went through a tranformation of sorts. Suddenly she seems so much more grown up!

Everyone I know is having some crisis or another, myself included, but I notice finally my reaction to them is changing.

Lilly,
I know that for many here we feel this is a special place full of kindred spirits. :loves You are definately an intergral part of this growing circle. All morning I've been trying to think of Christ Michael's quote that states basically with time all problems are solved.

There are several celestial messages that talk about creativity. You are an artist musically and creatively, that part of you must have expression! :sword: Can you link us to some of your paintings.

Lynn,
You can't even imagine the image you painted of yourself for me! Couldn't even find an emoticon to compare! :!: You wild and crazy, chip gobbling Canuk! LOL!!!

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Kim :shock: :shock:

you obviously got the right picture... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was probably the very image that was in my mind as I typed it....

still :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xoxoxo pp

Dear Lilly,,,,

I think you're having an argument with yourself,,,,about what you 'should do' and 'what you want to do'

and deciding to do,,,,what you think you 'should do',,,,is making you sick...

you're even having horrible nightmares about it.... :shock:

it's showing you going in the wrong direction....inner self revealing to you,,,

just remember,,,,you are the one who chooses,,,,,if you don't like the choice.....change it.....don't stay in a thought pattern that isn't conducive to your forward growth....recognize it,,,,and get rid of it....

remain open to your Spiritual guidance system,,,,,keep asking.....then let go of the old energy patterns....

sorry to go on so....

but you need to create your own 'work force',,,,and not go back into the old one....

you will be able to do this,,,,,just a little confidence and encouragement and following your heart,,,,not your head ....and it will turn out right...

let your head get back in there,,,and you'll be just starting over a new circle of the same stuff....this is your oopportunity to 'stop' the old circle.

Remember WHO,,,walks with you daily and let HIM lead for awhile.....

it really does make a differnce...

love and blessings
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
That's exactly what's happening......thankyou for your helpful advice I was reading in a book which I got free from the library which said that some people are terrified of success because it brings up their fear of abandonment, as if success equals abandonment.......primal sort of stuff. having to separate from Mummy.......makes sense...Even though I left home at 19 yrs.
I've been awake during the night with this throat..need to clear this one and quick...can't fall off the horse now.....Lol
Thanks for the support as well Kim.....
Love lilly xxxxx
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lilly,
It takes a lot of courage to do a complete turn around with your life; lots of emotional and physical barriers to overcome. You are strong enough. :rambo:

I wasn't kidding with the kindred spirit thing. I too have been balancing on the fence(only for about ten or twelve years) as far as trusting the world to see and hear the real me. Is there any real talent there? Am I delusional? Will I be left embarrassed and ashamed for trying? :oops:

Anyone who knows me understands that I was constructed in both mind and heart to work with kids. :rabbit: I found this truth early in life and have stayed the course for the majority of it.. but is that all there is for me? :shock:

You see your plight has left me contemplating my own unfulfilled passion. Inspired me to try again. :idea: How many others of us are out there feeling the very same as you? With me it's that stupid fear barrier that gets in the way everytime. :evil:

Now for Nanny Hemlock's(a character in one of my stories) Advice Column:

For a sore throat you need to change the chemical conditions in there, need more acid to combat the bacteria that's latched on to their lovely new home. Gargling with salt water is the usual stand by. This works better if it's performed every hour instead of just once or twice a day. If you've met with little success with the salt, have you tried gargling with a tablespoon of vingear in a cup of warm water? Yes it is definately disgusting!!! :tongue: But works. Drinking a lot of cranberry juice and tea sweetened with honey(spiced with cinnamon) is not only helpful but tasty! Soon you will be singing to your hearts content, just like you were meant to. :viking:

Hang in there! This is but a moment along the continuum that is your life.
:flower:
Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
I'm so glad to have friends like you and pp here to encourage me to step out of this rut I'm in.... last night I gargled with just about everything in the cupboard...including the things you advised....something has shifted overnight and I can now swallow without a lot of pain.....thankyou.
Fear is a sneaky old thing isn't it....coming in many guises....staying positive is my best way around this life challenge...lucky I do have good friends around me. I hope you embrace your own talents, too, and let your creative side shine....
Love lilly xxxxxx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly and Kim and everyone too...

4:39,,,,sounds like a Chai time to me....

Im glad the throat thing is shifting for you Lilly,,,,

my sister and her husband came home (Calgary) last week and he got sick with it.....then two days ago, they came out to the coast to their sailboat,,,and she came down with it....

seems like it's everywhere,,,continent to continent,,,,hmmmmm

I'm looking up some stuff for you,,,
Fear is a sneaky old thing isn't it....coming in many guises
I think it's telling you there's some issues that you're not or haven't dealt with....that's why it's resurfacing....
and I think it can be a slow transition,,,,espcially if you're hanging on to what you want to let go of....how's that for a contradiction...

do some meditation with that rose quartz sphere,,,,and intend for it's love, healing vibration to work subliminally with you....just immerse yourself in it....

when issues pop into your head....write them down...then the next time take that issue with you into the rose quartz...then immerse the whole thing,,,,you and the rose quartz into a huge violet flame.....try it for 21 days and see what happens....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
I like that meditation and will do it for sure...tonight we had a wonderful meditation....I was hoping Gypsie might be there....lots of lovely hot tea...before and after. It was a meditation to heal fear.. bringing in ancestral lines... to release the genetic imprints. The lady next to me could smell this acrid odour at the same time as me.....she wasn't going to mention it until I did...it was only for a short time. Very low to the ground... then it left and we got very warm for a short time.....
Wow It felt like my chest was opened up.....and it hurt like I was being cut.....then something released and this noise came out of my throat........the energy was very powerful and loving.....lots of stuff left me.....a high pitched whistle in my right ear and then a beautiful American Indian was standing with me...so calming just looking as if to say ..."what's all the hoo haa about then" George would have loved it.......it was funny..especially with me being so dramatic with my throat thing......Lol
Before the meditation started the other people were chatting and arriving..I asked for protection and was immediately drawn high up to see an opening with light and some liquid pouring down from high up....
I'd like to thank you all for helping me at this time in my life where everything is turned upside down......for a very good reason....it was time to stop being a doormat, a really flat one too....embrace who I really am with no judgement....
Life was meant to be easy...who said that ? ..where are they? :roll:
Well living in the now never looked better..... :bike: I'm back on the bike....well there's no horse emoticon...so that will do instead. Wind blowing through my hair...... :lol: :lol: :lol: Just got the song Let it Be in my head....
When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom...Let it Be.
Goodnight and Godbless everyone.
lilly xxxx :kiss:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

URGH I just did a long post and wham it was gone :cry:

I am sad I did not get to the meditation but I took a sweet lady to her first 12 step meeting, only 2 suburbs away from you! I know I was where I was meant to be I really felt for her but felt happy when her sprits were lifted at the end, Bless her...

I thought of you sweet Lily and closed my eyes wishing I was there but I was not 100% clear on where to go. I just opened your PM so next Monday I'll be there....

I do hope your throat heals this night, so many people in Sydney have this, very sore.... :meds:

It was wonderful to talk with you Lily, I felt really happy, this site is bringing people together and friendships are deepening. Sandy your next your only 2 hours or so away :kiss:

Much love to everyone :kiss: Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly and Gypsy,
It's so great that you two are able to get together (soon!!!)

That was some awesome release Lilly,,,,you've been asking for it,,and you Got It....after a night like that I think I'd go to sleep with that rose quartz ball held right on my heart centre....(but you'd never get to sleep for fear the ball would roll off :lol: :lol: :lol: )

we should try to get a web cam group going....wouldn't that be hilarious??

nudge, nudge, wink, wink....the computer would be just hopping over the desk...

hows the packing going for both the Debs ????? When do you actually get to move Gypsy??? I must have missed it...

I had to go in for my ladies upper body scan this a.m. Know what I mean ???, squish, squish :shock: argh !!!!

all's cool....

home now,,,a warm day and the sun out again,,,after alot of cloud and cooler temps over last week...

time to go out and play...

love pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gypsie,
Your friend is now in the right place to get help....those meetings are powerful.....I've been to a few, but told them honestly that I was there to understand my father...who was an alcoholic..I attended Al-anon which is for the friends and families...to help them handle life and treat their family member or friend with respect. I saw people transform in a matter of weeks and become empowered and strong....you learn there by osmosis.....especially if you're in denial about anything being wrong with yourself......in the sense of being co dependant. God's work is certainly done through those meetings. I think you'd like this meditation perhaps when your friend feels comfortable going to her meeting alone.
pp,
A web cam group......Lol now that would be funny.. ....the throat is almost better....... dreamt last night that a ginger cat was on the railway track and a fast train was coming....it managed to avoid geting hit....the lines were all moving like they do to reroute the train. It looked like the mother or father of my kitten. I was shouting directions.....telling it to move..it didn't get hit ..wheww!
I will start working with my rose quartz sphere tonight...get things clearing more..opening my heart. I'm glad your check up went well and you are healthy.
Better run and get ready for this lady who is trying to decide my future for me.....I'll let you know how it goes. Can't let that spoil a glorious day..to accept my new found understanding of how I can make my life a happy one. *hug* for Gypsie's friend.
Love lilly xxxxx :D :D
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Hi everyone,I was away camping all weekend,and had a nice time...horseflys love me,I think I taste gooood...

Just got home from work awhile about an hour ago,I am liking it..I know its not going to be an job I LOVE,because of cranky people..lol I need an anti- cranky bubble around me...hehehe :wink: Otherwise it will all be good there.
:D

Glad your throat is getting better Lilly. :)

*hugs* all....off to beddie byes for me!

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Lilly

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Better run and get ready for this lady who is trying to decide my future for me.....I'll let you know how it goes
:shock: :shock: :shock:

mmm mmm mmm mmmm mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

who's deciding who's future??????

(I think I know what you mean.... :roll: :roll: or I missed something)

love and blessings.
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Quick Hi, Everyone LUV2,
PP wrote:hows the packing going for both the Debs ?????
For this Deb, it's been a lot of work and long days, but I'm making good progress, so it's going pretty well! :D I had one mishap today, though, when I was moving an old inkjet printer that was in a black plastic bag (so I couldn't see through it to see how the machine was oriented), and I unknowingly turned it upsidedown :roll:, and when I opened up the bag, it turned out that the black ink cartridge had leaked all over the place :shock: -- quite a mess! It took a while to clean up the printer, though I tested it and it still seems to work (though it was nearly out of ink! :lol:). Of course, I got ink all over me as well during the whole process! :roll: :lol:

Kim, does Nanny Hemlock (love that name! :D) happen to have any recommendation for how to get ink stains out of clothes? :roll: :lol:

We're going down to Capitola on Wednesday for a couple days to bring a few things down there and get the utilities started up, and just hang out there for a couple of days. :D Then on Sunday there's a Gallery opening that everyone's dying for us to attend here so we can all say goodbye, so we'll be sure to be back in time for that. Then it's time for the "second round" of packing, though I think I'm now definitely "through the worst of it!" :cheers:

Sorry I haven't had time to really catch up on everyone else's posts yet; I hope to do so eventually, or as much as possible given how long this thread's likely to be by then! :lol:

Oh, very quickly, Lilly, I'm glad your throat's getting better!

Okay, I'd best get going for now. It's great to have this wonderful on-line family where we can all remain connected even when we're all in the process of moving and such! :colors:

Much love to you all LUV2,

Aqua Deb
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi everyone,

Finally our Eden Report,,,"the official one" and link to it with the pictures, hope you all enjoy....I'll put it on the thread that Deb started for my pics too...

sorry it took so long,, you can click on each of the pictures and it will take you to a mini album

http://angelictemple.homestead.com/EEsu ... stice.html

love pp
xoxo

to both the Debs,,,,,space out that hard work girls,,,,take care of yourselves... lots of love pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

PP
Again, thank you so much for sharing with us who could not attend - physically - this year. I have looked at the pictures (following the links), and they speak of joy and love and anticipation. I will read the text tomorrow.
:loves Big hugs to you dear friend,
Maria
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Maria,
I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed the pics.....Elaya's commentary is quite funny too.....especially the bit about me being demure.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
if you go to the earth-keeper site,,,,you'll find a tab called Hot Spots...
and in the list is the Canadian Rockies....it's quite incredible....at the bottom of the page is a link to The Canadian Rockies photo album and the pictures shown there are absolutely breathtaking...but it's his narrative that really 'takes your breath away'.....

WOW !!!!! and we were in the northern aspect of the grid....

I have a feeling you'll really enjoy them,,,,and so will anyone else who goes to the site......try it in person someday.....

love and light
pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Dear PP,
I found the online photo album and much more on my way to it...
http://www.earth-keeper.com/canadianroc ... lbum.shtml
The pictures are, as you said, breath-takingly beautiful. I can't imaging how beautiful the region really is. I will definitely read his narrative later this evening.

It is funny how you pointed me to this earth-keeper site. I was going to check out hot spots in Sweden and visit them while i am there.... and this site seems to be a real treasure chamber.

Thanks again.

Love,
Maria
mikem44
New Friend

Post by mikem44 »

:shaking2:
YNWA
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Maria

Thanks for puttin in the proper link,,,much easier for folks

I hope you find some good info for when you go home,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the pics..

love and blessings

pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

When Archangel Michael touches a human heart:
I did not 'see' an angel, I did not hear any voices. But I felt light, I saw light, and my heart soared. I saw a massive cloud of golden energy, and in a visivle ray, it physically connected a beam to my heart. That day was incredible. When I finally departed, I was emotionally drained, and spiritually cleansed.
Dear PP,
Thanks again for directing me to this site.
I am going up there next summer. The Pilgrimage of my life. I must go up to these lakes, experience their different energy vibrations, and meet with HIM.

Love,
Maria
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

And to everybody, also you shaking fellow,

Lots of love and big hugs to all of you.
:cheers:

Thank you for all visualizations and prayers to send me to Sweden.
All of a sudden, Malaysia airways are more or less giving away tickets to Stockholm for a third of the original price. :)

Love,
Maria
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
It makes your spirit soar just looking at these pictures...thankyou for posting this.
Maria,
I'm so glad you are able to get your ticket to Sweden...
Love to Everyone
lilly xxx
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Dear Friends,

A quick greetings to you all! :hithere

Once again, I don't have much time to write in detail this time around -- we just got back earlier today from our second trip to Capitola, where we started getting things set up in our new place. We had a very smooth, fun trip this time around, with extra time to hang out and explore the area. :colors:

I got the chance to walk from our house to Capitola Village yesterday afternoon, hang out in one of the five or so coffee shops there and write in my journal, and take a few more photos to add to the collection of Santa Cruz/Capitola photos, which you can view at this link: http://aquadeb.com/photos.htm

Excellent photos of the Eden Event, PP! What an awesome event in a gorgeous location! :colors:

And hurray :cheers:, Maria, on the tickets to Sweden! :colors:

Love to you all LUV2,
Aqua Deb
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi All
Like Deb I am up to my neck getting ready for the move...

Loved both sites of photos Deb WOW such a colourful place to live it reminds me of Byron Bay in Northern NSW...

I am going to miss a garden I think :cry: praying for acceptance about living in a big old unit...

Lily you are a gem...

love to all Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...