The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I enjoy watching children having fun at a party,but I am always glad when its over! lol :lol:

:bana: :bana:

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Lilly,

Sounded like a very joyful day and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Ladies,,,

glad to hear your grandson's 1st birthday was a wonderful day Lilly,,,

what joy it must bring to your heart....

I'm at a loss for words - yeah really,,,me,,,pp.....

so many prayers being answered,,,,,,being guided.....

The one thing I really asked for was that the week I went away,,,that Allan would have the time off to be home....and he got the time off...

then he starts on his new job a week later.....wooooooo eeeeeeeee!!!
and a few thousand thank you's....

soooo much to do to prepare,,,,I'll try to pop in before I leave (9 days),
(you have no idea of the excitement and energy that's building..)

just know that I'm holding all of you in my heart,,,,,

love, love, love,,,, Teach only Love.....

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hello Dear Every One LUV2,

Wow, this thread has run rampant once again since I last posted! :shock: :lol: I've missed keeping in touch with you all here in the past several days, but we've been busy with two different sets of out-of-state visitors within a week this week! :shock: :D I've been stopping in and reading this thread whenever I've gotten the chance, but I can tell it's gonna take me a while to catch up this time around! :shock: :lol:

As usual, it'll take multiple posts to catch up, and I'm increasingly beginning to learn the wisdom of breaking large tasks down into smaller ones :lol:, so first I'll mostly just start with what's been going on with me lately first, then I'll write in again separately to catch up on all of your posts. :D

But first of all, briefly, Lilly, thanks for wondering how I was doing! :kiss: And Petra, it's great to see that you've been able to get on-line, hear your colorful stories, know that you're happy there, getting a bit more settled in, and will have increased access to a computer before long! :D Everyone's right, Woman, you're a natural-born storyteller, and you really ought to write a book on your travels to, and life in, all these exotic places! :colors:

As for what's been going on here, we heard several days ago that the negative Gallery co-founder I mentioned in earlier posts, as stubbornly determined not to budge on her position as she seemed earlier, apparently did finally experience some kind of an internal shift, and she has now completely withdrawn her involvement in the co-op :thumleft: (though she still may be the one officially renting the building :scratch:), and publically recommended that her "henchman" leave as well. The "henchman", we last heard, was undecided, though he's no longer likely to be all that popular with the remaining members. In addition, we've heard that the next monthly meeting there is this Thursday, where a large majority (i.e., everyone except the "henchman," if he even shows up) are expected to vote to get rid of the "rotating art-director" position (originally the negative co-founder's idea, and it has been the main source of strife among members ever since the Gallery started) entirely and just divide up the gallery space equally, letting each person be their own art director and display their own art the way they want. The remaining Gallery members have told us several times that they'd love for us to come back, and said that the Gallery looks and feels so empty without the color and energy of our art work there. If the "Be Your Own Art Director" proposal indeed passes, and if it seems that people are beginning to get along better and control their shadows more during the meetings and such (which is likely to be much easier with the worst offenders now gone), we'll consider coming back for however long we'll be here until we move, but, as more time goes by, and we are monitoring the Santa-Cruz-area rental ads, and researching the place on-line (as we've had time between visitors, that is! :lol:), we are now getting excited enough about the prospect of moving that we're beginning to shift our focus more towards there, so, in the end, depending on what we end up doing, we may not not even bother. :D

We'll probably go down to the Santa Cruz area and start looking around in another week or two, and, if we see something we like, we may just go ahead and move down there earlier than we'd originally planned -- we'll see!... :colors:

As it turns out, due to the timing of our visiting friends from out of state, Ron and I have so far probably each sold more of our artwork since we left the Gallery than we would have through the Gallery if we'd stayed there through this time period! :lol: :colors: It seems like an illustration of what Shakti Gawain wrote about how the Universe will reward you for taking risks on it's behalf. After we took our artwork out of the Gallery, we sort of made our own little Gallery at home by hanging all of our art all around our living room, "being our own art directors," and displaying it in whatever way we wanted, so we're currently surrounded by vibrant color everywhere! :colors:

On another thread, a discussion got started on a cat fairy of Celtic lore, the "Cath Sith" (or "Cait Sidhe," as I later saw it written as well) and this was such a cool idea to me that I looked up further info online and made a couple of silk hoops of them (one black and white, as I read they are supposed to be according to the traditional lore, and another one tiger-striped :colors:), and posted them on my new artwork pages at aquadeb.com about a week ago or so (though I didn't have any time to write in and post about it at the time! :roll: :lol:) One of our friends already bought the black-and-white one on Saturday just from seeing it hung on our wall when they walked in, as well as my one remaining scarf! :colors:

This same friend, who now lives back east, had also had a really difficult and odd day the day before, as it turned out, filled with lots of odd symbolism, in which she was in a bad mood all day, and had experienced some traumatic feelings from driving through parts of California where she used to live as a child, and then, at the end of the day, she realized she'd had her pants on backwards all day and hadn't even realized it :shock:, had quite literally "had her knickers in a twist" for the entire day, as she noted! :lol: :lol: :lol: This led us to talking about the Heyoka, or the Sacred Clown, of native-American lore, the Divine Trickster energy that had shown up for her that day. So she then bought my Sacred Clown Bird power shield as well, since it was such a synchronicity for her! :lol: :colors:

I've drawn designs on several more silk hoops, including a couple of ospreys and some of the other smaller local birds (goldfinches, juncos, etc.) who have been showing up outside for months now, seemingly asking me to paint them, but I just hadn't gotten around to it until now. :roll: :lol: Plus, I've started branching out on the cat-fairy theme and drawn a dog fairy as well! :colors: Now that our week of entertaining guests has passed, with no more visitors scheduled, for the forseeable future at least :lol:, perhaps I'll finally get a chance to paint them :lol: (along with packing some moving boxes, I suspect :lol:), and then I'll post them on aquadeb.com. By the way, for anyone who doesn't already know, a percentage of proceeds from any artwork I sell through these boards will be donated to the 11:11 Progress Group. :colors:

As usual, it's great to read all of your posts, and I'm thinking of you all. :happy I've got a stack of emails and such to answer, but will try to return here again ASAP and start officially catching up on this thread as well! :lol: :colors:

Love to You All LUV2,
Aqua Deb
doctorchispas
Busy Bee

Post by doctorchispas »

Here is a thought I had while reading your post Deb. I was living in Swami Satchidananda ashram about 1970 in Santa Cruz and the head of the house decided they were going to open up a vegetarian restaurant. They found a place in Capitola with an apartment over the restaurant and they picked me to live in the apartment, to kinda guard the place.
This was at Capitola Beach - then a little artsy area of Santa Cruz proper.

Here is the idea. There are lots of buildings around with storefronts downstairs and living quarter apartments upstairs. Why not rent one and open up your own art gallery and live above it.
Santa Cruz is such a touristy kind of town that would welcome more arts and crafts. In the 60s and 70s they use to have sidewalk art shows all summer. Just a thought.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi AquaDeb,
Love the story of your friend with her knickers in a knot, things fitting into place eventually though. ......I'm glad things are settling into place for you.....
I must tell you about my brother in law.....his son's girlfriend was living with them and she was quite a big girl.....in the semi dark of dawn he was getting ready for work and picked up a pair of undies fom the clean washing pile.....all day he felt uncomfortable :oops: ......and only later realized why...they weren't his, they were hers...haha.
You have a great deal of insight and of course help from our celestial friends. Reading your post gives great inspiration to move forward.....I'm off to get the paints out....
Love lilly xxxxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
Thankyou for your wishes to my grandson.....he is such a lovely child. In one of the other posts I mentioned that an orb was either coming from his hand or heading towards it, in a photo my daughter took yesterday. Amazing!
I'm so glad Allan has a chance to rest and enjoy some down time. I haven't been in touch much lately with you personally....so much time is taken up with family. I don't have to tell you how much you are in my thoughts...you're a great woman, strong, powerful and very tender hearted.
Love you
lilly xxx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you dear Lilly,,,

I don't know how much down time Allan's going to get,,,,,we've had so much rain,,,the grass isn't grass anymore,,,,it's a field....not sure what I'm growing though,,,wheat,,,barley,,,lots of clover,,,and lots of just good ole plain wondrous weeds....and alot of wild daisies,,,,there doesn't seem to be as many going down the driveway this year though,,,,,,hmmmm

loved your two gals stories about 'knickers in a knot'

strange synchronicities I might add..

sounds like things are working out AquaDeb,,,,just post a few signs on the corner,,,,,Gallery,,,open house.........or not.....

glad you had wonderful company and some more of your art has gone to new homes....I particularly liked the one of the clown Heyoka,,,

sending love to everyone,,
pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Hello all,

I don't post here but I do secretly read the posts from time to time to see what's up with you all. Appropriate, because the is the Secret. I couldn't help commenting on Aqua Deb's friend's backwards underwear and Lilly's brother-in-law's mistake. Really tickled me! :lol: Made me think of my mother telling me to always wear decent underwear in case I ever end up at the emergency room. Like that would be my biggest problem!

PP, maybe we should start a "Knickers in a Knot" thread. Wonder what stories would ensue! :lol:

Love,
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Reba,
That's too funny,,,,and what you said about
Made me think of my mother telling me to always wear decent underwear in case I ever end up at the emergency room.
is so true,,,I'll bet everyone's Mum has said that at one point in time...

I have put a shirt on,,,inside out and backwards though,,,, :lol: :lol:
but was also told it was 'good luck' and not to change it......right... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loves to everyone,
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Dear Friends LUV2,

Here's a start at catching up on this thread -- I can see it's going to take a few different posts! :lol:

Laura, thanks for all your kind comments, and thanks so much for keeping me and Ron in your prayers -- I appreciate that! :kiss:

That experience you described with the groups of hawks circling in the sky in opposite directions, looking like a figure 8, and then like DNA, sounds like it would have been an amazing sight! Since the figure 8 sideways is the symbol for infinity, that seems like a fantastic omen as well! :D I'd have loved to have seen that too! :colors:

It's cool to hear that you're a fellow "California girl!" I was born in the San Francisco bay area not too far from here instead of southern California though. We have some good friends that currently live down in that general area, in Huntington Beach.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulty in getting to see your children and grandkids as often as you'd like. :cry: In between times, you can keep in touch with them mind-to-mind and heart-to-heart :happy, send them your love and carry on conversations with them that way. Especially with how plugged in to the non-physical realm kids still are when they're young, I'm sure they'll be able to hear you, and that when you go into receptive mode, you'll be able hear them answering back. LUV2

I loved the scene you visualized and wrote out for Maria. As you did so, all of us read it and got an image of it in our own minds too -- so I'll bet this magnified the visualization manyfold -- that's a great technique to use! :D

Glad to hear also that you're taking back your space more and more and doing what you want, and letting your sister just get used to it! :thumleft:

Laura, Heather and Lilly, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties, illness and wounding you experienced in your work situations! :( I know what you mean about big companies :roll: -- when I left my last job at a large corporation, we were in the middle of a project that was perpetually behind schedule, for which the tasks were constantly getting shuffled around and redefined, and the schedule was constantly being changed. When I announced that I was quitting, they tried to tell me that I was required :shock: to write and sign a letter stating that I'd completely finish all tasks assigned to me on the project before I left. Luckily, I had read up on my rights as an employee before leaving, and knew that this was in fact not required. :roll:

Ron, who is quite a truthteller, when I told him about it, was absolutely livid on my behalf, so much so that it gave me courage to go in and stand up to the managers more than I'd have done otherwise. (Since I'm a quiet female, I'm sure they figured they could easily get me to go along with it. :roll:) I politely told them I couldn't do what they were asking, because the definition of "done" for these project tasks, as well as the definition of the tasks themselves, was so open-ended that they could each potentially go on for months or years, that I'd already researched the company policies on quitting, and that I knew I wasn't required to sign such a letter, but however, I'd make a good-faith effort to complete all the tasks I was working on according to their current specifications before I left. The managers argued at first, and said rather threateningly that they'd contact HR, so I replied, "Okay, you do that." Then a few hours later, they called me and said, "Okay, we've changed our minds, you don't have to sign anything." :roll:

It's unfortunate when big companies play these kinds of games. This same company had laid off my mentor and good friend :cry:, as well as several other folks, a couple of years earlier, just before their 25-year mark when they would have been there long enough to get their full retirement benefits :roll:, and I'd been dissatisfied with that job ever since, so it was great when I finally got up the courage to just leave that entire scene! :thumleft:

Before quitting there, I had also slowly begun working from home more and more days per week, and as I began doing this more and more, on the increasingly few occasions when I went on-site to work, I really began to notice how drained and stressed everyone always looked, something I'd grown so used to and fallen into so much myself when I worked on-site full-time that I hadn't even noticed it until then! :roll: It's such a relief to now be completely out of that environment! :happy

Well, all right, it's getting late here, and I imagine this is long enough for one post already! :lol: I'll post further ASAP to continue catching up on this gargantuan thread, so stay tuned!... :lol: :D

Love to you all LUV2,
Aqua Deb
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi again Dear All LUV2,

Here's another quick installment in this latest "Catching Up on This Thread" series, as I'm currently using the strategy of continuing chronologically through these posts! :lol::

Kim, it's great to see you back! Congratulations on finishing your last class, and it's great that you now have a chance to relax, read and do whatever you want! :D Wisteria bushes are beautiful! I'm still only part way through A New Earth myself, but it's been excellent so far! :D

I know what you mean about critical mass too. Abraham, who we keep talking about a lot on this thread, often talks about the very common situation you mention about thinking you've been thinking positively when in actuality you may be thinking positively some of the time, but then thinking doubtful, negative and resistant thoughts that contradict it part of the time without realizing it. Abraham calls it "splitting your energy." If you can hold a "pure positive thought" without contradicting it for as little as 17 seconds, Abraham says, it will begin to attract thoughts of similar vibration, and will be equivalent to 2000 hours of action. :shock: If you can hold stay focused only on that positive thought for 34 seconds, it's equivalent to 20,000 hours of action, and this factor continues to multiply by 10 for every 17 seconds more you can stay purely positively focused. :colors: However, that is typically very hard for us to do -- most of us begin immediately contradicting our positive thoughts in about 8 seconds, Abraham says, and that in fact, we often cannot even finish a sentence without contradicting the vibration of our desire. :roll: :lol: They give examples like, "I want more money, I am so tired of the struggle." I found a really good article called "Only 17 seconds away from your true desires!" that is a channeled message from Abraham that describes this subject in detail at this link.

Thank you also for passing along the message from Jim about our own negativities and insecurities fighting against the Celestials who are trying to help us -- I know I catch myself doing this, and it's a great reminder. And thank you, Jim, for talking to all of us in this way as well! :happy :colors:

Laura, that's a wonderful story about the "Godincidental" sales call, wonderful evidence of how you are being helped and guided at all times! :happy

Okay, time to go have breakfast now, but I'll be back again soon for more catching up! ... :colors:

Love to All LUV2,
Aqua Deb
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello all you sweet family,

Aqua Deb, your so wonderful to pick up on the heart strings of a grandma, I never thought about visiting them in meditation. The last few days had been very rough for me and it was a welcomed breather to have some space to myself yesterday and perhaps the rest of the week. I have such mixed emotions about all of this going on with my sister because we love each other so very much, but I'm having a difficult time with her around :? . PP said she thought it was that we are helping one another and being in service of our father. Perhaps so, I will miss her when she does leave and I have picked up some valuable insight into what I need to change and its my living situation. Now, I dont know where I want to be so I'm asking the celestials for guidance in this area.

I went and took a look at you website and what beautiful colors you use. I envisioned those scarves as shorts, the way you had them laid out :idea: . I really liked your hand made books and your hoop with the butterfly. Someday I will have my home and decorate it my way which would include some of your art.

Reba,
why dont you come visit more often on the thread. Yes it started out as the secret thread but now has become our international coffee house and special place to share good times as well as bad times. When you asked PP to start a thread on Knicker's in a Knot it brought a wonderful smile to my face.

Here's two for the Knicker thread that has to do with my partial teeth and no pants, but it was a cutie. I was working at an insurance company as an adjuster and very overworked to the point of exhaustion. I would never leave myself much time to get ready or get to work with not a minute to spare. I cant tell you how many times I'd pull up at work and realize I had forgot my teeth :lol: . Of course, I had brushed my teeth :roll: but usually waited until I left to put my partial in. So, I'd have to drive back and get my teeth :oops: . One day though I was so overwhelmed with my life that I made it through several hours of work when "I" realized I forgot my teeth :shock: . I asked my girlfriend working behind me why she had not told me, she replied "she did not want to hurt my feelings" :happy . Than we both just busted out laughing. I ran home got my teeth and we all laughed about this for the rest of the day. Great friends!!

Another day at the same job, I was in a hurry when I used the bathroom. I felt completely out of control to even take time to do what comes natural :shaking2: . So, this one day I went back to my desk and my pants felt wet :shock: I wondered if I missed the pot or what :roll: it kept bothering me so when I was finished with the claim I was working, I went back into the bathroom to see what had happened. I had a bunch of wet toliet paper that had been caught up by the back of my pants. I came out of there and could not stop laughing and before long my unit was in a complete uproar.

I hope this brought a smile to you eventhough the subject is something to be desired.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Back Again, All LUV2,

Okay, in this installment of "Catching Up on This Thread," I'll reverse the chronological post order and start with answering some of the last messages first, in order to respond in a more timely manner (since, at this rate, it might be quite a while before I get to them otherwise! :lol:)

Doc, good to see you posting here! :D Welcome to the "Not-So-Secret Secret International Coffee House!" It just occurred to me, perhaps another good name for this thread could be "The Clan of the Coffee House!" :lol: I think PP originally had the idea that whoever gets in here first in the mornings is the one who serves the beverages. It looks like I'm the first one in here this morning, at least in the North American time zones anyway. So, what kind of cafe drink would you like? Latte, cappuccino, plain coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chai? I think we've got just about everything! :D One of my personal favorites is Dagoba's Xocolatl hot chocolate, which had cinnamon and chiles in it, although it can sometimes get a little too spicy, so sometimes I mix it half and half with regular Dagoba hot chocolate. :D

It's an interesting synchronicity that you mention the idea of renting a place that combines living quarters with a storefront and opening our own Gallery -- just the other day, we saw such a place being offered for sale (though we're looking to rent, not to buy) and that got us to begin considering that very possibility! :D Then, just yesterday, a friend of ours in Hawaii, when she found out we're planning to move to Santa Cruz, mentioned Capitola as well, said she used to live there 30 years ago and loved it! Another synchronicity! :colors:

Lilly, that story about your brother-in-law putting on the wrong undies is hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm also glad to hear that you've been inspired to get out your paints! :colors:

PP, I agree with Lilly's characterization of you as "strong, powerful and very tender-hearted." :happy Yes, I have often noticed, with amusement, that synchronicities often do occur regarding amusing topics -- perhaps it's just an indication of the innate sense of humor of the Cosmos! :lol: :colors: That's a whole other option, to have a Gallery even without the storefront, or perhaps to become a stop on one of those "open studios tours," where people drive around to artists' houses and studios to see and buy their art. :D As you pointed out, I'm sure things will ultimately work out in some favorable way! :D Yes, the Sacred Clown Bird was one of my own favorites, so I'm glad that it went to an especially good home with this particular friend. :happy

Reba
, I'm glad to hear that these "knickers" stories tickled you enough to write in an comment on it! I agree, starting a "Knickers in a Knot" thread would probably lead to some pretty funny stories! :lol: I looked it up online just to double-check, "knickers" actually can either mean either some kind of short pants, or ladies undergarments in British English. I may have missed part of the conversation when my friend was visiting, since I was running in and out of the kitchen the whole time, but, from what I understood, she actually had her outer pants on backwards all day and didn't even notice! :lol: :lol: :lol: Her partner, who is Irish and quite a character, was joking about it, and, during the course of the conversation, he may have been the one who originally used the phrase, "knickers in a twist!" He said he kept looking at her backside that day (which he is often wont to do, he noted :lol:) and vaguely thinking that something just didn't look quite right about the line of the pants and so on, but he couldn't quite bring it into consciousness at the time! :lol: It's so funny, the weird and amusing little mishaps that can occur in daily life, and that fortunately often give us a probably-much-needed laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yep, Reba and PP, I do distinctly remember my mom saying that very same thing about wearing decent underwear! :lol: And, PP, I think I inadvertently did that same inside-out-and-backwards thing with a shirt at least once too (and, okay, I'll admit it, with undies a couple of times as well! :oops: :lol:)! :lol:

Laura, I was just about to send this off, then saw your post! :lol: Both of your "Knickers in a Knot" thread stories are hilarious, and especially the one about the wet toilet paper! I started reading it and burst out laughing, then I was reading it out loud to Ron, and could hardly read it because I was laughing so hard, and tears were coming out the corners of my eyes! He laughed heartily at it too! That is just too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for sharing that! :lol: :colors: It's amazing how good it feels to really have a good laugh! There's a lot of truth in the phrase, "Laughter is the best medicine!" :lol: :colors:

Okay, it's already time to go make lunch this time around :shock: :D, so I'll be back again soon to continue catching up! ... Stay tuned! ... :D

Love to All LUV2,
Aqua Deb
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D That was my purpose to make laughter, some make beautiful art, others wonderful tasting food and I make laughter.

Doc, I'm sorry I did not welcome you to the coffee house and all I apologize for not offering ups some hot bevarages. Well, I'm having a hot cup of green tea, anything for anyone else.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
I'll have a cup of tea please with milk, no sugar. Laughter certainly is the best medicine.....so I'd like some of that too, please. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have such a great thread going here and I'm sure our celestial friends are glad we are laughing.
AquaDeb,
Painting with my friend on Monday in her garage, 'studio', meditation room, we downed our brushes and began meditating...... went very deep and couldn't remember all of what and where I went. On returning I was listening to my friend's wonderful experience.....she suddenly noticed that in the pattern of my painting was the name Carol, in tiny letters. Just the way the paint was and not actually consciously painted that way. I suddenly realized that during my meditation Carol Baker, a childhood friend from England was there. I was communicating with her......like telepathy...I've never had contact since childhood....wonder what that's about. Have no idea where she is now.
Thankyou for reminding us about the 17 seconds.....from Abraham..
I know everything will work out just right for Ron and yourself regarding moving and your art.
Love to All
lilly xxx :kiss:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D coming right up Lilly,

Sounds very interesting your meditation with painting. A childhood friend, perhaps you should see whats up with her.

I did some meditation this morning, not quite a grand as yours but very peaceful. I seem to be drawn to meditate again, so I will sign off for now.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

Laura,
I thought my meditation was interesting, don't know about grand, though.
Love lilly xx
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Once Again Dear Every One! LUV2

Okay, back to catching up on this thread, and this time I'll start back where I left off in oldest-to-newest-post chronological order! :lol:

Maria, I love the blue jays -- they are quite plentiful around here, and very inquisitive, it seems, always looking in our windows to see what we're doing! :lol: Ron was concerned about some spiders that were building webs on the windows outside on the back deck, so he mentally sent the image of where they were to the blue jays, since they like to eat them. And, within the next couple of days, some blue jays came by at different times, flew up to the windows, and ate them all! 8)
Maria wrote:I am visualizing you and Ron in a creative environment with loving and gentle people which you are working and blending (sharing/mixing) ideas with. This will happen!!! :)
Thanks so much for this visualization! :kiss: As with the one Laura did for you, everyone who reads it cannot help but automatically get an image of it in their head, which magnifies the power of the visualization! :colors:

I am fascinated with Dr. Emoto's research too! I first heard about it in that movie, "What the Bleep Do We Know?" (It's another great movie to watch for inspiration about how our we can shape our realities with our thoughts, for anyone who hasn't seen it. :colors:) I was amazed by the effects of the vibrations of certain words on water -- we have been taping little pieces of paper with "I love you" written on them to our water bottles ever since seeing that movie! :D I just briefly glanced at the thread PP started that you provided a link to. I hadn't seen it earlier, so thanks for the link! :D We have a couple of those Cymatics tapes you mentioned on that thread, showing the patterns made in grains of sand in response to different sounds -- it's fascinating! :colors:

Now, here's a visualization for you! :D: I'm visualizing you sitting at your computer posting on this thread, looking down at your airline tickets to Sweden sitting next to you on the desk, and posting excitedly to us on this thread about how wonderful it is that these tickets have so quickly manifested in your reality, how it's such great evidence of the Law of Attraction in action, and that you're in the process right now of packing your bags to go to Sweden! :colors:

Kim, I love the playful, humorous quality of your "Ghostbusters" meditation! That's wonderful! :colors: How cool, too, that you get to see so many red-tailed hawks all at once there in the spring! :D

That's very interesting that you were getting those messages about me and the Gallery last winter, because the negative energies were definitely already quite evident there at that time, even though I hadn't been talking about that aspect of it much yet here on the boards. I'm really glad you are sharing your intuitive gifts and the messages you receive for us from Jim! I agree, it definitely is a privilege for you to be receiving these messages, and it's everyone's gain when you pass them on! :happy.

I know just what you mean about learning early on to make yourself invisible. I learned the same thing as a child, and quickly became an expert at hiding, for many, many years in fact. The Gallery was a paradoxical experience for us -- on the one hand, as you said, we ultimately "needed to get out of there," but on the other hand, it also seems that it was meant to be, for at least a time, was somehow an essential part of my transition from invisibility back into visibility as an artist, by facing and overcoming the same type of judgment and oppression of my creativity that had driven those parts of me into hiding in the first place. It seems that it gave us each an opportunity to do some shadow work with our own issues related to misuse of power by negative authority figures as well, which the atmosphere in the gallery also mirrored. Interesting, the twists and turns that the paths of personal growth and healing sometimes take! :shock: :D I agree with you, it's wonderful to arrive at a point where we realize beyond a doubt that we're not alone, and find true spiritual family, where we can be visible as our real selves, and be accepted and loved for it! :colors:

All right, everyone, it's getting late here, so I'll try to come back and resume this catching-up business again quite soon! :D

Love to you all LUV2,
Aqua Deb
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi ladies,
Catch up???? entirely impossible,,,but I am really enjoying all the energy that's coming from all of you....

Everyday, Caroline and I are having 'awareness shocks',,,we've managed to read two books,,,which was suggested reading....but as we worked our way through them I thought they should have been classed as 'required reading',,,,background to how the Circle of Sevens came to be by the instruction of Archangel Michael....

as AquaDeb mentioned about getting visuals while you read....OMG!!!!!
some of them were so powerful that I couldn't remember what I had read previous to it.....

Our way of 'being' is shifting dramatically,,,kind of like,,,,ok you make a decision,,,,and that's the way it is....it just changes....

manifestation is 'poof' also,,,,need something....there it is,,,and coming by the strangest ways,,,but that's how it happens...

I didn't think I'd be able to go due to a lack of funds without going into debt,,,,and we get an income tax rebate....an extra one....it had something to do with pension splitting,,,something new that came out this year and the tax people actually phoned us.....

all the gear and equipment we need to go with is slowly piling up...,,,

I wanted Allan to be home while I was gone for the week,,,and his boss gave him 7 days off....the whole time I'm gone......

for our special solstice ceremony Caroline wanted a certain dress that she had seen in Karen's store (a long time ago),,,,but it was too expensive...and today she let her have it for 50%,,,,all the other dresses had sold,,,but this one....it certainly had her name on it...

Last year I had bought a couple of dresses,,,,never wore them,,,and often wondered,,,why did I ever by them....ones a deep red soft,, (I was thinking of Christmas,,,then never wore it),,,but I had also got one that the skirt part and sleeves are see through,,,and it's a deep burgundy,,,
so the other night when we were trying things on she said,,,put the see through one on overtop the other one....we couldn't believe the effect it makes....who would have known????

Last week Caroline says while we were in class,,,that she's putting it out there that she needed a drum,,,,and a lady said,,,I have one you can take.....

so I'm glad you (A/D) brought up the focus time to manifest...one thing to remember about it,,,is to have your 'joy' about whatever it is....high....
and don't negate it,,,,in any way....

and I actually read somewhere that the 'focus time' is alot shorter now...
then as Deb said....actually 'see' it,,,,,and the best part,,,is gratitude...with a knowing that this will be.....

gotta say ladies,,,,it works...

Just MOVE ON,,,from the negative thoughts and emotions,,,just don't allow them.......it's all up to your choice.....

I think Gloria make a comment somewhere once,,,,that was rather apt...

"If you don't like the channel....change it"....

it's easier than you think as long as you don't 'resist' it.....

resistance slows the flow,,,,,darn right will stop it.....

and I'm sure that we're all noticing how when things are flowing good,,,what kind of a mood we're in......

and what kind of a mood we're in,,,when we feel stuck....

so just 'remember' when you're in a difficult spot,,,,a really good time...

totally replace the thoughts,,,,,and the negative will slip away....

geez,,,sorry for the soap box....sometimes it's just keeps on and on...

so I'll say good night...

love and light,,,and many many blessings,,,
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
I'll stoke the fire under your soap box to keep it coming ........you have so much to tell us and put it so well into words.....
Red and burgandy are very becoming and would suit a quadruple Scorpio....down to the ground......very chic with the see through sleeves....Isn't it great to have a friend who can be helpful with putting the right combinations together.....I love that your friend got her dress at 50% off. Yes!!!! I often get a great bargain.
I must tell you this story......Once I tried a very expensive dress on which had been put in the bargain bin in a shop in a city new age type shop. . .......it was a beautiful purple velvet..with black lace around the hemline and sleeves..... I got the dress on ok..but then couldn't get it off.....the lady new this would happen...it was hilarious....she knew it was a strange fit....she had to pull it off me with lots of laughter in between. It looked really nice but had no give under the bodice. I bought it and always wore it when I knew someone would be there to help me get it off......usually my daughter.
I love you're wonderful vibration and all that you bring here to help us..
Sandy is such a wonderful woman , too. My love goes out to Gypsie Deb.... AqauDeb, Heather....Reba, Maria, Sarah, Laura, Maria, Nimi, Barbie, Rebecca, Anne, lilaslight, Kelli, what bright lights you all are in our lives.
Love lilly xxx :kiss:
doctorchispas
Busy Bee

Post by doctorchispas »

aqualeaf wrote:
It's an interesting synchronicity that you mention the idea of renting a place that combines living quarters with a storefront and opening our own Gallery -- just the other day, we saw such a place being offered for sale (though we're looking to rent, not to buy) and that got us to begin considering that very possibility! :D Then, just yesterday, a friend of ours in Hawaii, when she found out we're planning to move to Santa Cruz, mentioned Capitola as well, said she used to live there 30 years ago and loved it! Another synchronicity! :colors:
Aqua Deb
Synchronicity ? I think its a blatant message.
Tell your Capitola friend the resturant I lived above was at the corner of Capitola Ave and San Jose, about a block from the beach. Don't know how depressed the market is in Santa Cruz but its a thought.

I like the half cappuccino heavy caffeine coffee mix from starbucks as an eyeopener. With a side order of bagel and cream cheese, or a french chocolate eclair. No knotted knicker servers though.
Last edited by doctorchispas on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
reba
Family

Post by reba »

Hi there all you lovely ladies and Doctor Chispas,

Your lives are so full of miracles! I don't have much to say except to ask if you all would say a little prayer for me. I bought the Urantia Book awhile back and it has been staring me down on my bookshelf. I read a little in it before and just had to put it down for a while. I'm an avid reader of scripture and inspired writings from all faiths. But this book is different. I think I must be a right-brained reader because I tend to see things more from what is not said. You know deeper meaning between the lines. The Urantia Papers are written in a style that for some reason is hard for me. Maybe I'm not ready to see. Did anyone else experience this?

Love you all!!!
Reba
You don't awaken to Truth by analysing the dream. Find out who the dreamer is.
doctorchispas
Busy Bee

Post by doctorchispas »

I had the book in the 60s and found it difficult to understand. I just downloaded a public domain copy and read a few pages. There is an interesting article at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Urantia_Book

The article details the history of the book and reminds us that it is wriiten from materials from the 1920s. Thus, the particular way English is used may be unfamiliar. I like the idea of the downloaded PDF because I can use the search function to find topics I am interested in.
I have been looking at other peoples views as to the contents by googling the name "Urantia". What I have read is still difficult to understand - I'm hoping, in fact I even sent a prayer out to a thought adjuster to help me understand what I am reading.
Anyone have some suggestions on where to start?
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
I entered a post in the healing prayer section.....as my grandson now has tonsillitis, could anyone here please pray for him as nobody has answered. His fever keeps rising....I am praying myself......he managed to laugh even though he has this.
Love lilly xxxx