The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Poping in to say Hi to Gypsie! :hithere

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone,

Gypsie, I was just thinking about you earlier today and wondering how your busy life was unfolding. It was so good to hear from you and know that pretty soon you will be in your very own home by the sea. The boys will love being that close to the ocean I bet! Will they be changing schools again with this move?
I am glad you heeded the message to get up when you did. I too am saying a little prayer of gratitude for "whoever" got you up and moving this morning. :D

Lilly, are you further inland then Gypsie? We live along the flat land along the coast but just a few short miles away on top of the escarpment the weather is colder in the winter and hotter in the summer.
I loved this:
I sat down in the sun and went into the silence for a few minutes and was told as it ended to relax and 'let go' of others expectations of what I should do or be. And also for me to leave others to tread their paths too. Everyone has their own path to tread and thank goodness we are not all the same.
Thanks for sharing this message. It's a good one and something I need to keep in mind myself!

Casta thank you for explaining what agarve nectar is. I was gonna ask...even had a post almost finished here full of questions last night and then was interrupted and lost it. (My own fault) clicked away the wrong window. It sounds good and on your recomendation I'll get George to try some...that is if we can find it.
I had completely forgotten about Stevia. I think we even talked about it at one point many, many pages ago on this thread...

Maria, it seems my brother-in-law had some trouble stemming from the spider bite...Mostly, I think, it was very difficult to heal as the Brown Recluse toxin destroys tissue around the wound. That's why I consider them to be worse than the black widow...but honestly...most of the time you are never bothered by those spiders. So don't let them worry you too much.

PP I am glad you just about have your nettle problem under control again for the summer. That T-Tree oil would have probably come in handy for my little finger problem a few pages back... I must get some of that and keep on hand for unexpected bites and wounds.

Sinner, I meant to tell you earlier that I laughed till I cried at your mistaking the ozzie swimsuit for a corset...but you know in retrospect...Most corsets now days probably have more fabric than the common cossie anyway. :shock: So us ladies might look pretty darn good strutting down the beach all cinched up in our lacey corsets! Might give us a bit of shark protection as well as we swim. :wink:
Not sure how much swimming I'll be doing next season...We just heard on the news that sharks are increasing in number along the shoreline here in the Illawarra lake region! :shock: They even mentioned that our favorite beach is noted for shark sightings of hammerheads and bull sharks by the shark planes overhead. That was where we ran into, well, shared the same stretch of water with a Great White last summer)

Aqua Deb, you are just wonderful! I love your thoughtful, calm and peaceful look at the events in your life. I would be clinging to those redwoods with a death grip and so remorseful at an upcoming change...but then again..maybe not... hmmm I am slowly learning perhaps... The move from my home in the U.S. to Australia broke me for awhile...I allowed it with my attitude which centered on what I lost or missed instead of what I have gained and enjoyed in this wonderful country. I have the opportunity to learn about a whole new way of life and culture as well as observe wildlife not found anywhere else in the world. A good friend, told me once that "happiness was just a thought away. It is so true... With your lovely attitude I believe you and Ron will find happiness, prosperity and peace regardless of where you live.

Well better go. Hope all you dear people are having a wonderful morning, afternoon, or evening. :hithere

Love to all of you!
Sandy
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi all,

well, I said I'd put up the other tree stump avi after I saw AquaDeb post,
so here it is....

it's too bad that neither picture really does justice to how big these trees are...

but this one is the same 8 yr old,,,,sitting in the empty centre of a downed cedar that's a few hundred years old about 400 if I remember correctly,

thanks Sandy for clarifying the 'cossie' bit.....I'm sure sinner will be pleased to know.....I can't get the picture out of my mind of you ladies strolling down the beach in corsettes.......

but like you say,,,,might provide more sea protection :shock: :shock:

I sure hope we don't have any brown recluse's up here......shiverrrrrrr.

well for some reason,,,,it was well after 4 am last night (this am) before I got to really 'shut my eyes' and Allan made alot of noise barelling out of here today at 6:30 am....

so I've been up for the last two hrs,,,,and my eyeballs feel like they have sand in them....took Echo out....and it's been raining....so it'll be quite a few more hours before I head for the nettle field,,,,if at all...

my white iris just bloomed though,,,(it's also called oris root and it's what they use for preserving/drying flowers),,,so maybe I'll go back out with the camera....

see ya all later....no doubt....

love, pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Sandy,
I've had visions of my old Aunt trussed up in her old corset, being let go by a great white...... :shock: Laughter is the best medicine....
Love lilly xxxx :lol:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

oh Lilly and a big HELLO to everyone :hithere

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The nettle patch is now a thing of the past.....ooooeeeee :bana: :bana:
only got a couple of ZOT's this time..

now that's off my mind....I can get at the 'new' stuff in the beginning of July....

I'll walk my paths this week,,,,and take down what's in the way,,,all the way down to the lake.....and allan will get the mowing done,,,and believe it or not,,,,that'll probably be the last mowing time....it'll get hot and dry, and the grass will stay a certain height....nice for walking on...then we might have to do just a bit of upkeep on the paths in Sep or Oct,,,,and although it stays green all winter it doesn't grow like in the spring...

oh,,,did I say Spring???? I guess we're having it after all....

summer less than a month away,,,,oh really,,,,apparently our summer is supposed to be cooler and wetter than normal....figures....and I'm heading for the hight mtns.....best take my long underwear for nights...

we were working on our 'needs' list today,,,,,it's growing....

time for supper now....and I finished just in time.....we're having one of those spring showers....

love to everyone.... :kiss:
pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp,
Just had another go at the overgrowth of tree branches......woah!!! That's enough for one day....I'll end up hurting myself...... :roll:
Just before I started the pruning I sat in the sun and off I went deep into the stillness......it's hard to put in words what it was like......a lot of deep inner work was done. Physician, heal Thyself. My left eye felt like it was rolling back really fast.......the colours were incredible, all colours. Lots of information was relayed to me....can't remember most of it. I was taken somewhere.....it felt like I was going upwards. One spot on my back, level with the heart was pulsating.....forgive, forgive......myself and all those I've unwittingly blamed for a myriad of different things, long forgotten at a conscious level......I went through a white open door. It was beautiful.
Love lilly xxxx :D
aqualeaf
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Again Dear Every One! LUV2

I'm back again, and will attempt to continue catching up a bit more on this thread that Gypsie Deb so appropriately referred to as a "runaway train" a while back! :lol:

Sinner and Castanboa, a warm welcome to this huge international coffee-house thread that's been going on for at least a year and a half now, and has really become a central community meeting place on these boards! :D

I have both the Secret book (which I haven't actually read yet -- I got it as a gift after seeing the movie) and the DVD of the film. The book is more a non-fiction work that discusses the concepts in the movie than a novel, and it's also not all that thick, so I'm not sure if there's actually also another novel out that happens to be called the Secret too? At any rate, if you go to http://www.thesecret.tv , and click on "Watch the Secret," you can watch it right there on your computer for $4.95 U.S., then after you watch it, you'll be sent to a page where you can buy the DVD at a $4.95 discount if you wish, so the first watching of it can be applied toward the price of the DVD.

Castanboa, the YouTube clip you found, appears to be a free gift that they're offering to the public, a set of affirmations that's intended to go with the book and movie, and can also be accessed through the website above (using the "Gifts for You" link). As you mentioned, it's true, as your meditation teacher said -- and we've all discussed it a lot here in the past -- the film makes one feel good (which is a great thing in and of itself), but it doesn't actually mention what the secret is! :lol: As PP said, the group of beings called Abraham (channeled by Esther Hicks) who a lot of us have been working with, give the real nuts-and-bolts of how to work with the Law of Attraction. Their first book, Ask and It Is Given, has several different exercises, and is indispensible! :D

I know quite well what you mean about those "unintended visits to the bookstore!" :lol: Pesos? I take it you live in Mexico? :D

Well, okay everyone, I think that's about as far as I can get in catching up on recent posts for right now. But I'll try to keep on catching up again soon!... :D

Hi and love and hugs to all of you whose recent posts I haven't had the chance to answer yet! I'm thinking of you all! :kiss: ...

Love to All of You LUV2,

Aqua Deb
Castanboa
Busy Bee

Post by Castanboa »

Hi Aqua Deb!

Thanks for the warm welcome :D I love that this is called the 'international coffee-house thread'!

My (really, I should say 'our') mediation teacher did say we'd work through what the actual "secret" was in the upcoming weeks. wheeeee i'm excited! hopefully this will kick start my manifesting powers and take me on to my path :lol: I'd love to get my hands on Ask and It is given, though!

Hehe, yes, for the moment I am based in Mexico, and depending on how things go (here's to positive visualization and positive thinking... and a lot of prayer!!!), perhaps for another year or two. I'm originally from the good ole u.s of a, though ....from los angeles, no less :bike:

lots and lots of love! :kiss:
And for the first time
I feel as though I am reborn
In my mind
Recast as child and mystic sage
Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Everyone,
Anyone heard from Pet lately. She's so free flowing and I love her terrific humour....I hope her and the family find happiness in Corsica. Her travels and experiences would make a great book. A born writer, that one.
Love lilly xxx :D
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi folks,
Just a real quick note before I go to bed....but I realized reading my last post that I was talking about the tree stump,,,and I just recently put up a cedar with my greenhouse down in the left hand corner....the cedar is close to 100 ft tall,,,in comparison to my greenhouse whose door way entrance is only 6 ft high,,,I used it for a scale...my greenhouse looks like a toy,,,but it's 15 ft wide and near 12 ft high to the peak...

anyway,,,just so you know I haven't lost it completely :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hang a little bird feeder off the lowest branch on the right side of the tree,,,,and the lowest boughs are over my head....

an energetic busy day at the Academy today and another one tomorrow,,so I' probably won't get to write much for a few days,,,,just trying to keep up with the shorter threads...

see ya all soon,,
love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Sandy,
I live approximately 30 minutes drive from where Gypsie will be living. I'm sorry for not answering earlier......I'm enrolling at tafe tomorrow to do a course in Business Administration. This will be a huge help as I can no longer do any heavy lifting or standing for long periods, due to injuries. I feel your gentle feminine spirit through your posts and am thankful for your non judgemental approach.
I've lost 1.4kg this week and am keeping up the exercise and healthier diet........ :roll: Feel better already....
Love lilly xxxx :kiss:
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Dear all.

I am just stopping by and to have a cup of coffe and share with you how grateful I feel.

I have had such wonderful progress in my meditations lately. As Heather mentionend in another thread: It will just get better. I am going to send for the AC CD today. I have waited because my life have been in such change and my stillness meditations have given me so much to contemplate over. But I realize I need more structure and support. Now I feel like a spirit on a spiritual ocean with strong wind but noting to stear the boat with.

The transmission from the Divine Mother received by Donna D'Ingillo, and distributed to us this morning (us eastern time) was so beautiful:
“Open yourselves to your Spirits, My children. Breathe into Me and I will build you in your Father. Together we will provide that safe environment for you to open to your Spirit and to learn what your body wishes to share with you. Beyond the pain, beyond the sadness inside, there is Joy and celebration for My children who have come Home.”

gypsie wrote:Well, I am just out the door but wanted to share the possible reaon why I was woken at such a early hour????
At 6am my street was filled with police cars a man who did a h0me invasion close to our area shot a mother in the leg on Friday.

Police were saying stay inside and lock doors, I froze when I went to put the deadlock on at 6am to find my front door unlocked and slightly open (we forgot to lock up) :finger: all is calm and the children have been dropped at school, it's 8:08 am...
:loves
Dear GypsieDeb,
Thanks for sharing with us.
That was very protective of your angels. We have so much to be grateful for.

PP and Anne, thank you for being there of us and me. You are a true lightworkers. :sunny:

Sandy, Lilly wrote in her post: I feel your gentle feminine spirit through your posts and am thankful for your non judgemental approach.

- This is so true. Sandy, thank you! :kiss:

To everybody: :hithere :loves

love Maria
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi All You Beauty-Beings! LUV2

I'm back, and ready to continue my catching up on this thread! :lol:

PP, that's great that you're now providing a healing place for the healers, and are part of a network of healers all giving and taking classes and learning from each other! Best wishes for the blooming of your local "Spiritual Connections Academy" to unfold "in totally harmonious and satisfying ways, for the highest good of all concerned," as Shakti Gawain would say! :D

I have thought of Laura at various times and wondered how she's doing -- it's good to hear that she sends her love and will be back soon. (Love right back to you, Laura, and prayers that you get over the various viruses the kids bring in! :happy)

I enjoyed your two avvies of those old-growth cedars in Cathedral Grove (great name, and very appropriate! :D). It was evident from the relative size of your little cousin Kirkland in the photo how huge those trees must be! :shock: :colors: That's a lot bigger than most of the redwoods I've seen around here! :D
PP wrote:I know we all hold each other in our hearts,,,,our light is definitely getting larger and stronger....
I agree with that -- I see it continuing to happen more and more! :colors:

Glad to hear that you've now emerged victorious in the Battle of the Nettles! :lol: Sorry to hear about you getting so "zotted" (great word :lol:) in the process, though! :shock: It's great to know that tea-tree oil stops the pain instantly, and also the pain of bee or wasp stings! :D Clearing off all your paths -- what a great task that is symbolically and metaphorically as well as literally! :D
Sinner wrote:Amazing that before all this i would have thought, Angels? Prompts? Synchronicities? Lights? Feathers? That's crazy!
Now it's at the stage where i am surprised if i have a day "without" a prompt. It's the best thing ever happened to me. I have a feeling of true inner peace and strength to handle anything that comes my way. Best feeling ever!
Sinner, it sounds like you've been really going through some profound inner transformations since you first started seeing the prompts! That's wonderful! :colors: I love to write, and used to write short stories many years ago, though I haven't done it so much lately. I do currently journal a lot, however! :D

Maria, yes, places with relatively warm and humid climates do tend to support more insects, and in some cases, other unusual animals! We have noticed this here in California too, compared to Colorado, which is a lot dryer and colder in the winter. We have a lot of spiders here too, but fortunately, it seems that they tend to mostly mind their own business. At least we can probably be glad we don't live in the rainforests where they have giant beetles and such! :lol: It's great that Sandy, who lived in a region near where you are, is able to good you good advice regarding the insects! :D If you use the Law of Attraction and just ignore them and never focus on them at all, hopefully they'll stay out of your experience! :finger: :D

The links to your "earthly heavens" look wonderful! I especially like the photos of the Koster Islands! :D

Your story about visualizing finding money and then finding someone else's wallet on the street is both a great illustration of how well visualization works, and a good reminder to us to be as complete as possible in our visualization of what we want! :lol: :D
Maria wrote:think of a future where humans, spiritually evolved and perfected, have put an end to starvation by knowing how to feed themselve by multiplying bread - not by hard work, harvest and baking, but by making their ide of bread take physical form.
Sounds crazy, well Jesus did it. ...and so can you.
This is a wonderful visualization! The group of beings known as Abraham, channeled by Esther Hicks (and who wrote "Ask and It is Given" through Esther), who we all keep talking about, says that Jesus healed people by so strongly seeing only the most positive potential for their wellness (i.e., seeing them as completely healed and well, with no doubt whatsoever, and no energy given whatsoever to their "dis-ease") that they were so strongly influenced by his positive vision of them that they were completely able to see themselves that way as well, with no competing doubts to split their energy, and so they were healed on the spot! :colors:

I'm adding in my prayers and visualization for the tickets to materialize for you! :D

How wonderful that you've been making such great progress with meditation, and that you're now going to get the AC CD too! :colors:

Lilly, those scones with cream and jam that you offered on Saturday (was probably Sunday morning for you, actually) sound great, except I imagine now that it's already Wednesday night here (Thursday where you are), they may be a bit stale by now! :lol:

That mink peacock blanket sounds beautiful! :colors:

It's so interesting to hear all the slang from various English-speaking countries, and the funny confusions that can sometimes occur, such as the cossie-corset one! :lol: Pet is often a great source of British slang. It's pretty funny, the first time I heard the phrase, "I'm so chuffed," was from her, then shortly thereafter, someone said it on the radio here; it's fun to see how some expressions catch in different places! :lol:

Thanks for your empathy and kind words about my post about the Gallery! :kiss: I agree with you that we need to just allow each of our individual processes to take whatever time they naturally take, without letting our egos judge or push ourselves to be done with it sooner! :happy Sounds also like you've been continuing to have wonderful experiences in your meditations! :colors:

Sandy, it's great that you and George (I've even got to use black as one of my colors now, since I'm using so many in this post! :lol:) are taking to heart the guidance from his dream regarding sugar. I agree with Casta, I love raw agave nectar, and have put it in just about anything that calls for sugar, including hot chocolate, with very tasty results! :D If you need to use some kind of sugar, as Casta said, I think it's got a lower glycemic index and has lots of extra benefits compared to white table sugar, so it's a really good choice. However, I would imagine that whether it's honey or table sugar or agave nectar or molasses, etc., regardless of the form, it's still probably primarily sugar, so, if one needs to watch sugar intake, one might still need to be careful with it? As PP suggested, it might be a good idea to also look into the herb Stevia, for that reason -- if I recall correctly, it's sugar-free, but something like 300 times sweeter than sugar! :D

How lovely that you got interrupted in your first post by a call from one of your children, and that it made your day! LUV2

Thanks as usual for your positive, supportive comments! I agree with Lilly and Maria about Lilly's comment: "I feel your gentle feminine spirit through your posts and am thankful for your non judgemental approach." :kiss: I'm sorry to hear how difficult your move from the U.S. to Australia was :cry: -- I imagine moving to a whole other country and culture would be a much bigger deal than any move we've ever made! :shock: I can certainly understand the sense of loss and the long readjustment phase that would probably inevitably accompany such a major transition, but I do think you're right about focusing on the positive aspects of it, the opportunities it makes possible, and so on! Good going, Sweetie! :thumleft: :D :colors:

Yes, I remember when George posted about your encounter with the shark on the beach last summer! :shock: Even though I never posted about that one, I was so glad you were both safe, but not surprised either, because I know those Midwayers and other guides and helpers watch over the both of you very closely! :happy
Casta wrote:...what wouldn't i use agave nectar in!! I think it literally tastes like the elixir of life.... the sweetest of nectars (without being too sweet to the palette)! Ha! Have I conveyed my love for agave nectar yet? :roll:
So, let me be sure to get this straight, Casta...are you saying you are a big fan of agave nectar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with Sandy, I love your cat avatar too! :D Please do go on about the agave nectar! :colors: -- What are all of its health benefits that you know about? Since I love it so much too, I'd love to know! :D How interesting that there is also an agave honey from the same plant. I also read somewhere that tequila comes from that same plant. :shock: :D

So, you're originally from Los Angeles, just down the coast from here! Cool! :colors: I was born in San Rafael up here in the Bay Area, and after a long time in Colorado, moved back to California a couple of years ago. :D

Gypsie Deb, Wow, I'm so glad to hear that you were awakened by the Angels in time to lock your door shortly before there was a home invasion in your area! How wonderful, and thank Goodness, that you are so guided and protected! :happy :happy :happy

CONGRATULATIONS on getting an Art Deco unit right on the beach! :D What fun :colors:

Hi Pet! I'm thinking of you too, and I agree with Lilly, you're a born writer! :D

Hi Sarah, Heather, and Anne! :hithere :kiss: (That's SARAH, HEATHER, and ANNE, in case it's hard to read! :lol: Sorry to use such light colors, but I've run out of all the others! :lol:)

Love to you all LUV2,
Aqua Deb
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Again Dear Every One LUV2,

I've been meaning to post these links I received in an email sort of recently to videos of Esther Hicks channeling Abraham at a recent workshop in which they gave a 40-minute talk on the Law of Attraction that was thought to be so helpful that Abraham-Hicks Publications has divided it up into five parts and made them available to the public on YouTube. Each part is around 8 to 9 minutes long. If you're interested, I'd encourage you to check it out, as it's a great intro to the teachings of Abraham! :D

The Law of Attraction - Esther and Jerry Hicks - Part 1 of 5

The Law of Attraction - Esther and Jerry Hicks - Part 2 of 5

The Law of Attraction - Esther and Jerry Hicks - Part 3 of 5

The Law of Attraction - Esther and Jerry Hicks - Part 4 of 5

The Law of Attraction - Esther and Jerry Hicks - Part 5 of 5

Woah, it's getting late here! :shock: Time to go get some sleep! :lol:

How about that, I think it's going to be exactly 11:11 pm here as I post! (Well, I see it says 11:10 on the post, but still, my own computer said 11:11! :lol:) :colors:

Love to You All LUV2,

Aqua Deb
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Wow, Gypsie,glad all is well with you and family. *hugs*

Hope all is well with everyone,have a great day. :love

Heather xo
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Good Morning to all,

This thread is so big that I will have to answer it in segments or I'd be here all day on the computer. I've been reading it and I still have several pages to go.

AquaDeb- I'm sure not having the co-op at this time for your art sales has poised a different scenario, so go with that great intuition you know you possess. I've not been able to look at your new website yet, but I'll be looking real soon. I have watched you grow like a beautiful flower through your art this last year and you are only just beginning to achieve your passions. I will keep you and Ron in my prayers that both your passions be allowed to thrive and grow spreading much needed Light and Love on our beautiful Urantia.

I can sure relate to what's going on with all the adversity that has evolved from those causing much negativity. Eventhough I have not always been successful I have really had to apply what I learned with ANE, it has been paramount to my inner growth that this tool be given at this time. Our Father will provide for you and Ron, so keep on keeping on.

Thank you so very much for those links to youtube above, I really need to become more balanced and manifesting what my inner core truly desires. Thank you and I will see you around sweetie, by the way your new avvie is randiant.

Heather- Thank you for checking up on me to see where I was at :kiss: , its always wonderful to know your being thought of. I know we are thought of by many in the spiritual realm, but here on our lovely planet its beautiful to have you and all my 11:11 family to journey together with.

I wanted to let you know that my last employment about did me under and I was wounded physically and spiritually, so it just had to end. I was too stubborn to admit failure (or at least what I termed it to be), but my loving celestial guidance knew enough was enough and they pulled me out of this damaging path. So, I've watched you grow and blossom into a beautiful being that has been called back to service, just think the beautiful bright light you will be bringing to all of those so ill. Bless you for being who you are and let it shine :sunny: shine :sunny: shine. Just remember when you see such sorrow to not internalize it but understand that the journey must be made and you will be there for comfort.

Sandy- I miss you, but I've been keeping up with at least reading this enormous thread and some of your other posts. If beaming beauty needed to be redefined it would have you as the shining definition. I can see you shine all the way over here in the States. I love how you described your very big life change moving to OZ and it was inspirational to here you bring out all the positives and put them forth. My heart has been aching for my children and grandchildren over the last few months and its one I keep having to address, so thank you for reminding me that they are only a phone call, email away and to look at what Our Father has brought New for me to learn and experience. I need to be excited thats it I need to be excited!!, so thank you.

I went on a diet way back when and I used the Stevia for a sugar substitute its very sweet and it takes very little to use. It was expensive but very concentrated, I really did not have any adverse effects so just wanted to pass that along to you. I loved your doctor visit you sound so much like everyone describes me as being when I'm around strangers, we can make friends so very easiliy.

Okay, everyone else I will be posting again later so I will get to you soon enough, lol. I send my love to each and everyone of you and may your day be as blessed as mine.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D I cant believe no one has posted since my last visit so here goes some more catch up.

Maria- What confusion you must be in with being inhibited to work or go to school. That's what this is all about to bring us all together as a people with no dividing lines or in you case borders. I will keep you in my prayers that the tickets to go home manifest themselves so that you can obtain what you desire from within. So, I see you and your family all hugging as you exit the airplane and all those so near and dear to you over for a fabulous family gathering, your smiling and glowing with all those you love and that love you as well. This I see and let our father bestow this to his wonderful servant Maria.

In the meantime just continue on your wonderous and beautiful journey of realizing the special human that you are to all of us. In just such a short time I have seen you grow and your light within is shining through big and bright.

How do you like it here in the states? What brought you this way?

Gypsy- You just never cease to amaze me at the situations you find yourself in :shock: it sure is dreadful to think that this happened in your neighborhood, but lets pray for your neighbors recovery and for the one perpetrating the act how much pain they both are in. Is this at your new home? Did I read its on the beach? Boy I sure would love to come to the Land of Oz and see all you lovelies, well except those sharks :shock: .

I know that I was going to send the cards, but so much has changed I'll have to wait a little longer and I'm still in search of that crystal that I want to send your way. When it comes know that I have put my love and energy into this reading and lets see where it goes. I did find a metaphysical shop in a neighboring town so I'll will see if they have the crystal I'm looking for specifically for you.

Yeah, I thought that was wonderful when you pointed out that my being 2nd best for the job interview reminded you of Billy's auditions. It seems his passions are beginning to be fulfilled. Well, I sure have missed coming for some coffee and chatting with everyone.

PP- Those cedars are humongous and so beautiful. I'm starting a garden and I'm going to see if my sister's camera can take a picture of my garden and the view I look out at everyday, its time to update my avvi once in awhile. I sure wish we did not have borders to worry about so I could come up and visit you. I see that AquaDeb posted the youtube version of 'Ask and you shall receive' so I believe its time I begin asking. What the heck am I waiting for anyways, if I think I have to be perfect to manifest it will be eons :roll: .

So, when you go to Summer Solstace I will see you there and we will be one with all our brothers and sisters. I can already see you and your drum :colors: , so please get a picture done and post it :happy .

Okay, I know I've missed some family so I will get reading again and post to the rest of you.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Well 3 in a row 3's my OCD numbers.

Liz- How have you been doing with your anemia? I see you have been popping in once in awhile. Are you driving bus anymore? I saw that your Lifepath # was 4 the same as my husband's, so when I put it in the webpage went down. The only explanation for my husband's lifepath I got from AJ's short post.

Sinner- I see your braving this glorious coffee house and I like my coffee with vanilla creamer :lol: . So what type of short stories do you write? I got a kick out of you speaking that the ball and chain was calling for you to visit relations. You just keep dropping in and you will find that writer's block leaving you as soon as you see all the great lives living such great variety.

"The Secret" was how I found my way to this MB, I happened to catch just the end of the show and the next thing that flashed was 11:11 :shock: you could just imagine what I thought at that time. Never knowing that these prompts were related to such a great phenomenom and opening the door to treasures that I will cherish for ever. I now have been on my journey for 15 months and the vast knowledge and experiences are too numerous to even begin telling, so thats why we post and you will see each person's journey unfolding through our 11:11 family. I watched the movie but I plan on watching the youtube links that Aquadeb posted above to get the real version. I'm still thankful for those that wrote the book and Ophrah's show for having it on because it was the beginning of my journey to this board.

Lilly- Thank you for thinking about me and wondering where I was at. Busy is the best word I can describe. I have been visiting the thread but not posting much lately. I'm taking back my space and doing what I want, so my sister will just have to get use to it.

I see you had a bad experience with some draining energies at your meditation, such a shame that happened because it seemed that you really was enjoying going to the meditations. You sure are on your way, I can see you growing stronger and brighter with each new post.

I sure love your stories with your grandchildren and I guess I live vicariously through you being a grandma. I sure miss my grandchildren and have absolutely no idea when I will get to see them again. Well keep up the stories so I can dream.

November- I just wanted to post this because I know you are an avid bird lover and while outside today taking a break. I saw three hawks circling and I was telling my sister that something must have died. Than three more joined them and instead of them all circling in the same pattern some were going opposite and it looked like a figure 8, than it looked like DNA. As I was watching this I thought of you and all the other bird lovers and said what a sight to behold, it was truly amazing.

Sarah- you are such a character trying to ban our male friends from this glorious thread :lol: . I have not seen many posts of yours, but I thought I saw that you had some relatives needing some prayers was that your sister or brother?

Castanboa- Welcome to the coffee shop, its great to see new family joining and sharing. I see you are in Mexico via LA. I'm a born and bread Southern California Girl from the Inland Empire. I have some family still in the area but I would not move back there for love or money, its grown to large for me :shock: . I hope we see more of your loving humor and I just wanted to welcome you.

To everyone that I have not covered sending you Love and Hugs.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
It's good to see you, I can relate to your story about work. Sometimes we are moved on purposely.....to help us regain our strength and leave a damaging situation behind. Undercurrents in the workplace can be dreadful.... :grrr I look like a new person since leaving that job......I was in a very bad way :stars: ...It's behind me now...
My grandchildren are growing up very quickly and baby will be one next Sunday. The other two are very grown up.....Lol My grandaughter carries a handbag.....at six...she's had one for ages. The eldest boy is a very intuitive soul and has a very kind heart....I'm not saying the others don't, but he is different. He plays football and is rough and tumble....but has that heart connection. :kiss:
My daughter and I are losing weight together....only having small hands and feet...any weight I carry isn't healthy. Going well so far.....just that walk every day makes a difference. Portion sizes...Don't have anywhere near the same amount.... :shock: much better.
I have an appointmeht this morning so will catch up with you later.
Love lilly xxx :loves LUV2
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Yes, Lilly I can remember your work environment haunting you so. Its a blessing in disguise no matter which way it ends.

My grandson, Kyle, who turned 10 this year really wants to come for a visit, so I have been feeling some guilt that my current situation as his henders this situation. I do my very best not to dwell on this and to put it in Our Father's hands and I'm working on faith that will be, will be.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all!
I have to tell you, those who know me, that is! My last class was tonight! And I'm dancing in the streets!

Tomorrow I'm ordering Eckert Tolle's New Earth book, and another one by Judith Kravits on The Breath. I'm going to sit down and read what I want until my eyeballs fall out, then go out into my garden and play! Bought myself a new wisteria bush as my reward.

Love to you all!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
Both really helpful areas to cover. Breathing coerrectly and being in the Now. Is Wisteria a creeper type with mauve flowers, very pretty......
Glad you're happy and well.
Love lilly xxxx :D
lilly

Post by lilly »

Laura,
I know you are missing you're grandson terribly and hope circumstances allow him to come and stay for a visit with you. Stand back and allow it to unfold....whatever is best will take place. A legion of angels are watching over you and your grandson. :kiss:
Love lilly xxxx
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Heather- Thank you for checking up on me to see where I was at , its always wonderful to know your being thought of. I know we are thought of by many in the spiritual realm, but here on our lovely planet its beautiful to have you and all my 11:11 family to journey together with.

I wanted to let you know that my last employment about did me under and I was wounded physically and spiritually, so it just had to end. I was too stubborn to admit failure (or at least what I termed it to be), but my loving celestial guidance knew enough was enough and they pulled me out of this damaging path. So, I've watched you grow and blossom into a beautiful being that has been called back to service, just think the beautiful bright light you will be bringing to all of those so ill. Bless you for being who you are and let it shine shine shine. Just remember when you see such sorrow to not internalize it but understand that the journey must be made and you will be there for comfort.
Thankyou Laura for your kind words...but I had a call the other day,my manager let me know the big fellas from Ontario will not let me back. I left under medical leave and recived sick leave benifits...for some reson they said I quit... I was not sure when I was and if I was going to go back. When I left they would not give my vacation pay,so I had to call the labour board to get it...needed the money until I could get my medical checks. Even on my seperation papers,,it says "sick leave" and even on my vacation pay papers,says time of return is unknown. I could fight it,but I am just looking for a part time job to bring in some extra $$.

I feel they don't want me back because I reported them to the labour board. I am not sure of all the laws,but it all doesn't add up. The hospital wants me back and on their end it all says medical leave.. O well. Something will come. I am looking at it, that there is a purpose and good reason for this. :)

I am still waiting for Eckhert's book,being passed along threw the family.lol Looking forward to getting all cozy in my bed to read it. :D

Always thinking of you Laura.*hugs*

Heather xo
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Heather,

I'm sorry to hear that because I know you would have been doing a great service to those that were ill. Well, this has happened for some reason or other. Well you need to survive so if they would not let you return than get your unemployment. I wish you luck on your new search for employment and great success :finger: .

When you can get your own copy of Echardt's book because its one you will be re-reading off/on. You will gain so much from it by reading it but like so many such deep topics some is received later.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura