Have you had your cool 11 prompt today?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

When that happens,I would say I have been restless,I was feeling a presence and I looked up very quickly expecting someone to be there. Felt the energy around me. I was thinking it was a connection about to happen but I broke it! heh (no not feeling like I was talking tho)

Not scarey,don't want to make the newer people or lurkers feel like they have anything to fear. All good.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

I had a good 11 prompt last Saturday,

I was filling my car with petrol on Saturday morning, i went inside to pay but first i wandered over to the refrigerator to pick up some bottles of milkshake for my girls, before i went to collect them i stopped off at another isle and for no reason atall i picked up a huge bottle of coolant, used to fill up the radiator and such in the car engine, i wondered what it was, never heard of it before, don't know anything about car maintenance, so i put it back down and paid for my goods. As i got back into my car, and switched on the engine, the time on both clocks was 11:11am, at the same time i turned on the radio and the song was about a girl with my name, i laughed with my girls... hey they are saying hello girls... but then my eyes were drawn to my car display, i noticed that the gauge was in the red, which means that there is no water in my car, i also noticed that the oil was empty, i had been driving around for ages oblivious to these warning signs on my car. When i opened the engine i saw that there was absolutely no water what so ever... i read the manual and it said that i had to fill the water reservoir with coolant... :) I think the cellestials gave me a HUGE hint on saturday to put this coolant mix into my car before i caused huge damage... :roll: :) They do try their best don't they....

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
sinner
Family

Post by sinner »

That really was a cool prompt. In fact four cool prompts. In fact they were cool prompts about cool-ant.
Amazing stuff Sarah. :D
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Sinner for being charitable enough to endure my long muddled up stories.... :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Love Sarah

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

That was a good one Sarah. :) PHEW!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sarah,

They do try to keep us out of trouble when they can don't they? Good story! I am thankful you caught their message before it was too late for your car...

Love,
Sandy

That was not a long or muddled story m'dear! Take a look at some of my posts! (Real sleeper stuff :lol: zzzzzzzzzzz)
11Prizms
Family

Post by 11Prizms »

So facebook...right...

I use it with colleagues in bizness.

Some of us play Texas Hold'em.

I was ranked 74, 470 yesterday.

Do Angels play poker?

cuz am thinking I need some angelic support with the lottery...

:-)
Rebecca
I am.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I got a good one today, "they" showed they cared today.... I had a hospital appointment to have some blood's done and provide specimine's and such... :roll: When i arrived at the hospital car park and turned off the ignition the time was 9:11 am and my (wrong) radio clock read 11:11, i smiled and said hi... I went to have my blood's, came back to the car took off and the carpark pay meter read 10:11 as i passed under the barrier. Then as i got home and turned off the ignition the time on the car clock was 11:11 am and the radio displayed 1:11... someone's watching over me suppose...

And the time now is 1:11 too... :)

Love Sarah

November
Family

Post by November »

I just added up our customers' credit card receipts at work. The total is: $3443.43. :D
ThemeekandThepoor
New Friend

Post by ThemeekandThepoor »

Mine are picking up frequency again.

Had one tonight, last night. And a 1 11 the other mornin'
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.
clairia
Old Friend

Post by clairia »

my prompts have been very frequent lately like they were in 2005 when it started but then something big happened....so I'm assuming something is going to happen again. probably something good... at least I hope Im staying optamistic about it

Like at work all twice costumers change came out to 11 even with RARELY happens that it comes out even....twice 11 11 haha...and then I saw the 1:17 11:17.... and a few others that I can't quite remember but wen you work as a cashier I have plenty of opportunity to see it ...even wen I do stock the bar codes read 11 alot!! aha :)

Crystal
If I were the rain...Could I ever merge with someone..
like the way the rain merges sky and earth, and could it be possible,
to reach out and connect with peoples hearts....<3
sinner
Family

Post by sinner »

Hi crystal, i sincerely hope that something big and good is on the horizon for you. :D
Capanda11
New Friend

Post by Capanda11 »

I've been having more frequent "sightings" lately, and I love when it's not just one or two seemingly random ones. Yesterday while at work, I had several within two hours (during the 10th and 11th hours last night). I was watching the news with a co-worker and the bottom scroll showed stocks, etc. I had just happened to glance at them (I couldn't care less about stocks) and noticed one was 111 points as it had just passed the temperature in the corner that read 64 degrees. (this is significant to me from when I told someone once about seeing 11's and 38's and he told me I must've been thinking about them for me to see them so much. He suggested that I try to think of random numbers and he gave me 27 and 64. Of course, I tried the experiment, but it did not work and that was 4 or 5 years ago and I continued to see only 11's and 38's). How funny to finally see a 64 next to a 111. Before I left work (group home), the three clocks in the kitchen all read 11:11 and when I arrived home and turned off my car the clock read 11:38. cool, huh? :lol:
clairia
Old Friend

Post by clairia »

I laughed to myself today wen I was listening to my messages it was like "you have one new message" and it was my mom saying "I'll be at Stacey's call me when you get home" and then the machine goes "Saturday 1:11 pm" LOL I saw it alot today and now I hear it too lol!!
If I were the rain...Could I ever merge with someone..
like the way the rain merges sky and earth, and could it be possible,
to reach out and connect with peoples hearts....<3
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:D

Woke up to hearing its 10:23 17,in a sing song ladies voice.

Thought,ok,look at the clocks Heather. One clock said 6:23(which was correct time). Ok,so looked at other clock and it was 10:06.

They sure are witty,playful beings! I am assuming 17 was the seconds. 8)

Heather xo
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

I just bought myself a bicycle, since I live less than a mile from school and near a restored train track bike trail.
When I looked at the receipt, the numbers 111 and 555 were prominently displayed.
Yesterday, just cruising around in the daylight on a Friday afternoon, I saw license plates with all sorts of combinations of 3, 4, and 5 with triples of each over and over. Also saw a few 999 and 9999 combos. Things are cooking apparently.
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

:cheers:
11Prizms
Family

I see 11s

Post by 11Prizms »

Got new tires.

$1114.13

see the 11:11...AND for those who appreciated a curly Q on any signature, the digits equal 11.

so I thought, these tires will be heavenly.

May my paths be laden with stop lights that go out, license plates that equal 11, or are 11 or multiples of 11...and may the odometer equate on random occasion to 11 or multiples of 11 and any fast food that I pick up in this car with these heavenly tires, may the receipts similarly show prominent 11 activity.

(I will say that while I HATED spending 1114.13 on tires, I was smiling as I left the shop. Is that the point?)

Have a blessed day, peeps!
I am.
hamster whisperer
Family

Oh this was soooo weird!!!
I was looking at the Pi Crop Circle and playing iTunes, when the music froze. I brought up the screen, and the song had frozen at 44:44.
Wow!!!
Love,
Jill
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
hamster whisperer
Family

And then yesterday afternoon I was at our county 4-H fair to watch my friend Jacob and his wife and their church praise band perform. I was talking to them before they started playing, and glanced at my watch and it said 4:44:44. Exactly.
Hi angels!!!
Love,
Jill
hamster whisperer
Family

And today I was getting something out of a cabinet in the office and when I closed the door I heard a beep. When I opened it and looked, there was a timer in there that said 44:44. So I said hello and listened for a few moments and then hit the reset button and went on my way.
Love,
Jill
AJ

Post by AJ »

Ok. I have been bombarded with 11:11's the past two weeks and tonight I got a great snapshot to show all of you. I am going to this music festival in Michigan next week and of course keep checking the weather report. So I just posted on the festival board an ugly, rainy weather report for next Saturday and Sunday. No sooner than I posted this did I ask our friends to keep the rain away. For some reason I decided to check another weather source (accuweather) and got a much different result. Here is the link to the board. I am shukky on this board and notice the post number and time of post when I put the link to the accuweather report.

I guess I can take this to mean some nice weather to come!!!

http://rothburyfest.proboards47.com/ind ... 946&page=6
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
tmac
New Friend

Post by tmac »

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post.

I've been experiencing the 11:11 prompts for a couple of years now. At first I didn't think much about it but as time past these prompts were to frequent that I felt like something was happening.

Just this past weekend I hopped in the car at 11:11 went to the store and bought a few things. The total bill was 11:11 and I was driving home and saw a garage sale at 1111 Glenforest St. That was all in one day.

I was at work the other day and I answered the phone at both time 11:11 am and 1:11 pm. Stuff like this happens all the time to me.

I wish I could understand why I am noticing this.

It's nice to find a site that I can chat to other people about this.

Thanks,
tmac
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello tmac,
Welcome to the message board. It definitely sounds as if "they" are trying to get your attention. Here is the FAQ URL that may help shed some light on what you are experienceing. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
This is a good one too...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
Nice meeting you. :D
Love,
Sandy
Ap0a
New Friend

Post by Ap0a »

Over the past few weeks, working registers at my job and even this site the prompts have been well astonishing. There were times in Minneapolis where we would get 15+ streetlights and things were beyond blessed that evening. I go to an art school in the downtown section, but I know and have been shown many times that Im being watched over and kept safe in many many different ways. But to more recent events, things on the spiritual side and my own abilities to pick up such communications has increased tremendously. Somethings coming, something big, something heavenly, and I still have to wait and see!

one lovely memory was one time where I was speeding through town. I just happened to glance over at my rearview side mirror to see a streetlight pop out in the mirror. I was then flodded with "SLOW DOWN." Even though I was in a hurry to my destination. Needless to say, while cops are infrequent on the interstate there. When you are driving in the middle of the night and not surrounded by traffic, they will grab you.

There was a cop not too far down the road, by the time i passed him, I was going the speed limit.