The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
Last night I felt unusually disturbed and really had to put into practise what I give as advice...... breathing and sitting in stillness. The feeling has left me, sometimes I get that when something is wrong with one of my family members.......or I need to process something. I think a full moon is coming up soon....
Sometimes my daughter and my partner say things to me about being on the computer.......Lol When we are changing it does feel a little strange .....letting go......sounds good...
I'm sending you some loving thoughts and know you will be feeling better very soon. Good luck with the job.
Love lilly xxx :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by gypsie »

Hi everyone

Strange three of us had that feeling, I was wandering around the house at 4.45am feeling very uneasy. Full moons can turn emotions upsideown. I will pray for you as well Laura, remember to breathe slowly as you have shared with me before..

Harry put his hand up today to 555 prompts :lol: he said "come on whats going on do I have to grow more to make it to the 11's :lol: :lol:

555 now what did that mean time to research??
love to all Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Everyone, Gypsie, is Harrer's still wearing your ~OO~ :lol:
For me, 55 is either: I need to be balanced, or big changes ahead.

Guess what date we're moving and it weren't done on purpose, 5/5/08 hehe!

Laura, it's very important to have some ME-time. I do know a bit how you feel about being critisized for wanting to go on the computer a lot. :roll:

Love to EveryOne, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Good Morning Ladies,

I've been able to meditate the last few days and that has helped me tremendously, I requested that my sister and brother-in-law be present and had a conversation with them. Hopefully, I will have some alone time here in the near future when they go to visit their daughter. At least I found some peace and strength for today.

PP, what classes are you taking?

Thank you all for your prayers.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Good afternoon ladies,,,,

I'm still stunned at waking up to 4 inches of snow this morning.... :shock:

took some pictures with the iris shoots sticking up through the snow,,, that's all that's showing... it'll melt off today or tomorrow though,,,

totally record breaking....I don't think I ever remember snow here in late April.....oh well......about an hrs north of us,,,,they got a foot of it...

must be appreciative of small things....

Yes,,,we are at full moon time again....

here's a bit of feedback from the monthly meditation I do....thought you might like it...

Your lives are true and this truth is at the heart of your being.
In every way, attempt to bring your inner and outer being into alignment so that you may experience absolute integrity.
The truth will set you free… this is a phrase which you commonly use, and it is accurate in many ways. When your inner and outer lives operate in synchronicity and integrity, you are released from the burden of trying to manipulate your environment and the people you encounter.
You simply are what you are. You feel what you feel. You think what you think.
There is great ease in this state. Allow yourself to follow this path as much as possible.

gypsie,,you wrote:
I was wandering around the house at 4.45am feeling very uneasy.
so I thought I'd look up those numbers for you...in Doreen Virtues book, she says:
The angels are guiding you through an important life change. Please allow them to make the transition smooth.

and pet,,,
For me, 55 is either: I need to be balanced, or big changes ahead.
DV says,,,,,,"Buckle your seat belt, a you're going through or about to go through a major positive life change. It's time to let go of that which is no longer working, and allow it to be healed or replaced with something better"

and !!! hey !!! you're both going through very big physical moves at the same time....

pretty interesting......

loves to all,,,
pp
xoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Just a note,,,,

if anyone's interested,,,,here's the link to the Full Moon meditation for today....

it's actually Full Moon in AU,,,,,right now....at this moment...

here's her link to her site,,,,and it's quite interesting with respect to all that's been going on around and within us all...she's in AU also...

www.aquarianblessings.com/ehn

It's also the Wesak festival near Mt. Kalish in Tibet,,,,in about 12 hrs from this time,,,wherever you are....in Tibet,,,,,high up in the mtns,,,there's a festival of the Buddha....rather awesome meditational experience...

just type in Wesak into your browser,,,I think there's even a meditation you can do with them at that time....

Buddha revisits earth at this time every year to give his blessing,,,and Christ Michael (Jesus) is there also.....the blessings they give,,,go out in a ripple effect....

hope some of you can enjoy it this year....

sorry I didn't let anyone know earlier,,,,,kind of busy....

love pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya PP, I remember one sweltering Spring in the Jura here when I was about ... Oh who cares... and it was May! Opened the blinds and everything was white! Like a Christmas card. I couldn't fathom it! So, I went back to bed and thought: "I'll wake up and it'll be a bizarre dream!"
The snow stuck around for 4 days.

I must admit I don't want to get too excited about moving, incase it turns out breasts up! :? Best to be in the Ekhart's NOW? Anticipate nothing.

Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Pet,,,

wonderful to hear from you....

yes I think you've got it 'by jove'!!!!
Best to be in the Ekhart's NOW? Anticipate nothing.
If we don't anticipate,,,,we can't be disappointed

(like me in my meditations - no expectations,,,also no limitations)

be in the NOW,,,,,and all things ARE !!!!

it's when we even think about yesterday (or long ago),,,,,or only thinking about the future (what we'd like to realize)

that we miss the wonderful completely full moment of NOW.....
there's a chapter where he really get's you thinking about it,,,,,,

it's quite a good 'quote' he says,,,,if I can find it,,,I'll post it later...

I'm really learning alot through those classes,,,,and the book,,,,

a couple of friends and I have made it a game,,,,to see how often we can catch ourselves being elsewhere than 'now'.....

so we're 'working' on stuff,,,,personal stuff,,,,all the time....

it's pretty good,,,,,things are getting 'lighter and lighter' all the time....

'whew'!!!!! what a release....

Our temperature here isn't cold enough right now for the snow to stay,,,,(hopefully).....my driveway has already melted off,,,,

I was standing under my deck getting a picture of the iris shoots coming up through the snow,,,,when 'splat' some fell off the roof,,,and nearly made me jump a foot.....

but there won't be any in Corsica !!!!!! hooooray for that....

love and light to you and everyone..

pp

xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Woa, that was an awesome weekend...

Friday night was family and friends to go see the new Wal-Mart before it opens on this Wed....kind of mind boggling...

our old store's sq footage is as big as the Foods section...

Sat, I got some posts in,,,,between the computer going up and down like a yo yo...

then the emails went down all across Canada,,,,but I'm getting alot better at trouble shooting now....

So back to classes,,,,tomorrow,,,A New Earth ,,,and I still have to read Chapter 8,,,,,but it's a goodie...

have an outdoor herbal one coming up,,,,but if it doesn't warm up,,,I won't be walking around in the cold.....

Have a wonderful week guys,,,,

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi There,
You gorgeous moon goddeses.........Lol......I'm really being affected by this one,,,palpitations as well. Something huge is shifting ......I went and saw the doctor and he said I'm ok..... I'm starting some training for admin work....I've done it before but need to brush up on my skills.
It's weird, this guy who threatened me at work was standing in the line waiting to be served in the post offfice, whoa....heart skipped a beat. He didn't see me.
I have been meditating and seeing ponies.... and I have Scotland on my vision board.....I wrote on an ex pats forum 18 months ago and a lady contacted me on Saturday, she taught me to ride in England as a child, she remembered me....she is going through a bad patch and has been thinking of the riding stables like me.......She is living in Scotland now.. we have struck up a friendship.... It's just wonderful to be in touch with someone who was there in your memories. That riding stable was my lifesaver....
I'm sure my heart broke when I was eleven, having to leave behind all my friends and my beloved ponies. The tears spilled and I cried :cry: ....it was such a release. She was crying too.....she said she felt like I did.....suppressed emotions can be powerful. Feeling much better and able to process a lot of stuff which I had blocked out.
I feel so thankful to have friends like you all here .....staying in the Now......Yeah!!!!! I'm getting the hang of it, pp. Sometimes things just emerge like icebergs in the ocean.........
Thanks for listening......I am me and there it is, my little story....
Love Always lilly xxxxx LUV2
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Thats is a lovely story Lily I was almost there with you in the stable. We moved around alot as a young girl, it was difficult :cry: I remember when my father decided we would be Gypos and go on the road in Australia for a couple of years I thought it would be wonderful. Well, after high school number 7 I think I became troublesome, I just gave up...

It's nice to be back in Sydney where it feels like home, even though I have less friends now than ever really :cry: You see with 4 kids, 2 grand children and a hubby it leaves little time.

We are still house hunting (urgh) it's hard finding the exact place to lay roots, Harry fell in love with a 3 garage shed on Saturday the only problem was the house was falling down YUCK!

So again we looked and still the home which calls us is no closer today, I know we will find it. The Victorian Terace felt weird being on a very busy main road, had a bad feeling.
Remember we talked about being restless and wandering the house all night, well my mother-in-law was hit by a car this morning, poor love, in Melbourne :cry: almost 80, poor Pat was so happy and then this, some prayers will be so welcomed by our family...

Much love to you all Gypsie :kiss:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Gypsie,
I'm sending a prayer now for your mother in law. What an awful thing to happen to her. God Bless her.
Have you tried writing down everything you want in a home in great detail, all in agreement with Harry and the boys...... Harry sounds lovely.....and I wish you both well in your house hunting. It will manifest when the time is right and when you release it to the universe....it will come. Ask, Believe, Receive......I keep reminding myself of how powerful visualization is in the manifesting process as well.
My grandson is staying over tonight and is learning to play his guitar....he's a lovely boy.... I cooked him a nice dinner and he is so sweet, with a good balance of rough and tumble.......loves playing footie.
Love lilly xxx
Last edited by lilly on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MagicMike
Busy Bee

Post by MagicMike »

Hi Gypsie.

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's accident. I will pray for a speedy healing for her! Hope you find your dream house! Love Mike x x
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Good Morning everyone,

PP, I sent you an email so if you still cant open one let me know. I did not make it lengthy just replied about the weather and a few tidbits. We had hail and snow all weekend, it was very very cold here and I cant wait until the constant warmth shows up because I'm ready.

Pet, it will be soon for you moving to Corsica, I would love to see some pictures when you get settled in. I'm so happy for you and you seem on top of the world. Have those dogs found a home?

Gypsy, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt I will say a prayer for her healing and recovery. I thought you had your eye on the 70's home? Well like Lilly said write down what you and yours are wanting in a home and give it up to the universe and than let us know when it manifests itself :wink: . Hopefully, it will be on a timely schedule but it will show up, if you believe and dont forget to let us know about it.

Mike, how have you been with your new career, we haven't heard from you much? I'm going to have an interview on Wednesday, its not my dream job I can tell, but it'll pay the bills. I plan on reading Louise Hays chapter on work and including this in my meditation. The job I'm seeking is in the insurance industry, I really enjoyed it years ago, but I've had some problems most recently with this industry it has kind of left a bad taste in my mouth, :? . I know I better get rid of that and be more positive :D .

To everyone I did not post to I wish you well and send some love.

PS I would sure appreciate some prayers that I find out what I want to be when I grow up :lol: :lol: . Nah, but I could use employment to take the load off my husband and it would not hurt that I enjoy what I'm doing.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone,,,,

Our weather has been 'cruel' for our little spot,,,,we got 'snow' again last night....all weekend,,,my e-mail has been 'supposedly down',,,and it has something to do the the server....but I'm supposed to have the web,,,

I got back on yesterday,,,managed to do some posting,,,and for some reason my 1111 mail was coming through????

So it went off again last night as I said good night to everyone,,,and was off this am again....back on the phone,,,

sometimes all I have to do is unplug the router and plug it back in,,and voila...

But tonight is week 8 of A New Earth,,,,and I really don't want to miss it....whether I can just re-read the chapter or not....so much more comes out in the class...

anyway,,,,I'm temporarily on again,,,and even if the email goes off I can still get into the mb through the web site....

Memawlaura, I sympathize with you,,,as I know you do with me,,,,we are not having Spring at all,,,,it's been below freezing the last couple of days,
I'm down to 'one load of wood left',,,and it's now going to rain for the next 5 days,,,,so the house will get damp......using Hydro downstairs,,,,,totally unreal for April,,,,,April 21st yet... Back east they're in 21 C,,,sitting out sunning and enjoying it after they're long hard winter....

The joked on the news last night about the 'global warming' should be called the 'global' cooling.....hmmmm

Gypsie dear,,,,is Pat, the same lady I had so much enjoyment talking with that one day???? I will send healing for her....she is such a lovely lady...
I'll pray for her speedy recovery....

The ladies suggestions for manifesting your 'coming' home are really good,,,get the boys to participate and do a picture board of it... set all the intentions of what you'd like to see and it will manifest......whatever doubts you have is what's holding it up.....

Hi Lilly,
Yes,,,we're always shifting aren't we,,,,,can't do but naught else these days it seems.....if you don't shift with it,,,it 'shifts' on us...

Glad to hear good Dr's news,,,and you'll be brushing up your admin skills..
That was awesome getting back in touch with your riding teacher in England...

Is there anything near where you are now that you could maybe get involved with???
.....staying in the Now......Yeah!!!!! I'm getting the hang of it, pp. Sometimes things just emerge like icebergs in the ocean.........
Yep, they do,,,,then they melt away,,,,,one of the lessons of Ch 8 is,,,
"This too shall pass".....

Allan (hubs),,,is really in the middle of alot of uproar,,,,he brings it home at night,,,,,,we release it with "This too shall pass",,,,really lightens it up...

It's wonderful to learn all these 'lessons' and quite another to apply them at the time of recognition.......

Wishing you all a lovely day,,,,prayers and healing....

love pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi All

Yes, PP it is Pat :cry: I don't know much yet as she is in Melbourne but will be calling the hospital today, Harry and I had a restless night...

She is such a lovely lady like you say, I have been blessed to have found a mother-in-law like her, Harry and I often say we were born into the wrong families or wrong mothers :shock: he drove her crazy as a child, piao lessons, drama ect...while as a child i only dreamed of piano lessons and becoming an actor. She enjoys our Billy's acting journey and when his one second commercial comes on TV she jumps for joy...bless her

She has only been bck in Melbourne 2 months had one car accident and now this, such a dear lady. Living in the country you forget how speedy it can be in the city but thankfully she will recover. Her arm is very badly broken I don't know much else yet, but have sent her healing and love....

She is the BEST mother-in-law I love her to bits....

Laura, all the best for the job, good on you!

Love to all and one Gypsy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear Gypsie,
Oh that just breaks my heart,,,,she is so lovely,,,full of fun and good cheer,,,you watch,,,she'll have you all laughing at her expense...just to keep your feelings up.....She is such a sweetie,,,,please give her my love,,,,,she might remember the conversation we had,,,,just tell her that Canadian gal,,,sends her love and healing....

I kept calling you Gypsie on the phone (instead of Debbie),,,and she'd chuckle and say,,,I just love that name....and I said,,,well,,,that's how I think of you,,,as Gypsie,,not Deborah....

Well, it does make you wonder doesn't it ???? why things happen the way they do.....when you care for someone else,,,,it takes the worry out of your own problems,,,,so you can care for someone else....a refocusing of our energy....

love and light to you Gypsie dear,,,,and much healing to Pat..(I'll have to go look to see if you have her on the healing list....please do)...

love, PP
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Yes PP she is one jem of a lady. Poor woman moved back to Melbourne for a fresh start and had a car accident and now hit by a car!!!!

I spoke to her tonight she sounds very frail, so different from her bubbly personality.....

I put a thread on healing requests so hopefully all the love will come pouring in.

Thank you everyone for your loving concern and Magic Mike thank you, d
how is your friend?

Much love gang Gypsie
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Laura asked:
Have those dogs found a home?
The next morning, Phil gave them brekkie, then let them out to do their businesses, and they frolicked a bit, then being quite sated and refreshed, bounded up the mountain with determination, while Phil was phoning the owners.
Phil said judging by the tel # on the collar, they were going in the right direction. The owner knew nothing about the female half beagle.
They (well he) got home in the evening! :D
Yeah, I'll take millions of photies no doubt. Spring there is full of flowers and amazing colours. But I noticed on the weather forecast that it's cooler there at the moment than Paris! Even Wales is slightly warmer!

Love, pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello all of you, :hithere

My computer is fixed and I am back in action! :cheers: Seems Phil, our computer guy, found a nasty line of script and a Trojan that I somehow had managed to pick up during the short time I had been using it. Needless to say we uped our computer coverage and now the computer can't even hiccop without first being scanned for a problem. :lol:

Gypsy, I hope Pat is going to be okay! She sounds like such a sweet and special lady. I will be saying prayers of healing for her too.
I will also keep the family in my thoughts and prayers as you look for the perfect home at this time in your busy lives. I smiled at Harry's remark at receiving a 555 prompt! Isn't it great when they, the others in the family begin seeing numbers too. when I was staying with my parents last year it delighted me to no end when mom would notice a prompt. We got so many of them that I think it made a believer out of her.
What channel is Billy's commercial airing on? I would love to see it! 8)

Oh Petra the time is going fast and pretty soon you will be well on your way to sunny Corsica. :bike: I hope it is everything you want it to be even though you wisely are trying not to anticipate but rather live in the now. A part of me is missing you already though. I know it isn't forever that you will be away from us, but I am still dreading the silent weeks while you all are camping. I guess we'll just have to brush up on our mental telepathy huh? So glad the dogs found their way back home...at least the one dog. Hope the half beagle pup is okay too.

Lilly I sat teary eyed as you spoke of the riding stable you frequented as a child. I'm so glad you had such a special place with all those ponies to help you through those difficult times. There is just something about animals that can bring out and then soothe all those hurts and pains of childhood. (adulthood too!) I don't know what I would have done without a little kitty I named Angel about seven years ago.... She walked into my life as a little stray just when I needed her and gave me so much love and support. In a funny way, I couldn't have gotten through that time without her, not the way I was feeling at the time. She was definitely "heaven sent." :happy

Laura, I hope all goes well in your job search and you discover what you want to b e when you grow up! :wink: You are so special and I just know somebody is going to recognize that! You can't hide those wonderful loving vibes from people. Do you have any idea why your sister is acting a little different this visit? It sounds like your talk with them must have gone well and you sounded very positive in your last post. Thinking of you and sending you love.... :kiss:

PP, stinging nettles, late snow and all, your place sounds like a little piece of heaven on earth. I hope that with that last four inches of snow that spring is here to stay. Those Walmart stores can be "monsters" can't they?. There was one where I used to live and it never failed, I would be at one end of the store and then remember something I forgot at the opposite end. This would go on forever at times...I guess I was getting a workout anyway. :roll:

AquaDeb, thanks for the sweet things you said, but I feel sort of like I haven't been quite myself lately...not been there for people like I wish... sometimes I think a person needs to, maybe, take a step back and do some soul searching, some prayer and meditation so maybe I am feeling a little better now... Thanks for posting the info on the diet you all have been living with. I haven't had a chance yet to take a good look at it but I will. All these lovely cookies I like to bake are starting to catch up to me. (My poor ole "stretch jeans" are stretched to the limit! :oops: )

You all seem to be learning so much from the Eckhart Tolle book and workshops. Once I read the book I would like to do the lessons myself. It is on my future to do list!
I guess one good thing about the computer being down was it gave me some time to read The Autobiography of a Yogi. (I think I mentioned that before) It is a great book. I've laughed. I've cried. I have been so moved as he speaks of his experiences with the great Swamis of India and his own spiritual experiences with the Creator of us all. What a marvelous faith and trust he had in God who was a part of his every waking thought. This book seems to be awakening in me a sometimes forgotten or ignored desire to draw closer to God in meditation, to find the source of all peace for myself and just Be with Him. It has been so easy for me in our hurry hurry lives to allow God to take second stage some times to all the jobs and activities that fill our days here.
Well anyway...I highly recommend the book. It's a goodie! :D

Okay enough from me... I love each and every one of you sweethearts. :loves

Hugs,
Sandy
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hi Sandy,good to have you back,I was thinking of you yesterday.

I have been wanting to read one of his books,one of these days I will get to it.

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Heather,
You know whats funny is that when I mentioned I was reading the book to several close friends they were in the process of reading it themselves. It was almost like we were all being prompted (in a way I guess) to read it at the same time.

I was thinking about you recently too and hoping your lovely "tree bush" survived the storms you all experienced a short while back?

Love,
Sandy
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Yes,she is doing well! Blooming well and looks healthy. Reminds me I have to send a pic to PP when she is in full bloom. :)
Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh that's good, Heather. :D I had a special tree back in my old home in the States. Planted it when it was just a scraggley little thing twenty five years ago. I used to walk past it and touch it's soft needles sort of like holding it's hand. I could feel something..love, wonderful vibes..all good stuff! My kids told me a few months ago that it was dying. Makes me sad, but I guess if you really think about it it is never really gone and it's essence will some day regenerate into some other botanical life. Still I'm gonna miss that dear ole tree. :(

Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

WELCOME BACK SANDY

So nice to see your smiling face,,(with current news)...

I sympathise with you on the computer frustration.....trojans...not nice...but it does give you the appreciation of doing other things...like reading....and meditating.....it can be a good time...

I'm getting used to my glitches now.....they come they go,,,with the help of the satellite company and my router company....

I know if we have bad weather,,,I'm likely not able to get on line,,,something about the disturbance between my receiver and the satellite way way up there.......well,,,,it still beats dial up...

I'm glad I've given you the image of this little piece of God's bountiful nature.....but like you,,,with your little dying tree,,,,it's sometimes hard to see the grand scheme of things as I watch little trees grow up around my lake,,,,,and my gardens being invaded,,,,by the time mid summer comes I don't know I have a garden anymore,,,and I keep saying I'm going to dig up and transplant the iris's,,,,,but.....digging isn't my forte anymore........so grow away you loverly little natural plants....I'll just keep working on keeping the walking paths clear.....do you think just walking on them will do it... :roll: :roll:

Well finally,,,,Grand Opening Day is here for the Super Centre (Wal-Mart),

our 'old' store,,,,,was only about 67,000 sq ft.....inside the new centre,,,that 67,000 sq feet is now the whole foods section.... Allan had to be there at 6 am today,,,(he got home at 11:30 last night) and the day before he put in a 17 hr day.....talk about last minute scramble....

we had a family night last Fri....so I got to see it,,,,now I can hardly wait to have to go grocery shopping.....whoooeeeeee!

well, it's done now,,,,he's put in for a transfer to what's called Store Set, and we're not sure when that's happening,,,but he's looking forward to it.

we'll see,,,,things are always changing,,,,I thought I might get bored after I stopped working there,,,, :lol: :lol: not a chance....

so glad your back.....we've all missed your cheerful insight....your loving and kind words,,,,,and the occasional gently 'get back on track'....

it's like we've been missing the balancing pole......(sorry ladies,,,I should only be speaking for myself),,,,

well,,,for a bit of laughter......my septic tank 'topped up' yesterday...
allan was washing some shirts,,,and when the water drained it came up through my downstairs toilet.....just warm grey water,,,,,but......

out comes the septic tank,,,,we (he) had to dig down two feet to find the top to pull off so he could pump it......

then I had towels and floor mats to wash......done deal...

no frustration,,,,,just,,,,,well,,,,,here it is....deal with it....no stress,,,
(just alot of fuss and muss) must say that if I hadn't gone through the experince of ANE it might have been a 'biggie'....however, ones perspective 'changes'

Sandy, it's like looking at everything,,,,from that place of Stillness...

I have no idea how long Oprah is going to keep all the archives on each of the weeks classes,,,,but I have them in pdf format if anyone ever needs them.....

well, it's now almost 3 pm.... I'm a tad tired today after yesterdays extra activities ..... even sitting here typing is abit tiring,,,,so I declare it to be a R & R day...

oh in England,,,it's St. George and the Dragon day....(so I just learned),

bit of trivia there....

ta rah for now family,,,,

love and light,,,pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation: