A fascinated New Girl :)

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
missteach
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A fascinated New Girl :)

Post by missteach »

Hello all you lovely people....I would really like to tell you the story of how I ended up here on this forum and would some verification that the steps I am taking are the right ones!
Ok - so I got married at the end of last year, December 27th yay! And we were searching for a photographer...my fiance noticed that one of his old old school friends on facebook was now a photographer (and his company had a name with '11' in the title....), we sent him a message and he ended up being our perfect photographer for the day. His girlfriend (whom I clicked with immediately) was lovely and we started spending time with them both. We were round their house for the evening when my husband noticed she had an 11.11 tattoo on her wrist. He asked her why and she was very vague, but just said that she has seen 11.11 since she was about 10 years old...I over heard and thought WOW me too! I asked her what it meant and she just said to look it up on the net. Next day i awoke and I completely forgot all about it.
A couple of days later, I got another 11.11 prompt on my mobile, which immediately made me remember to investigate.
Now, when I investigated, so many things rang true. I had just that week had lots of flickering lights, and each time thought - wow is someone trying to tell me something?
A few nights later, I did not sleep as nearly every hour I looked at the clock it said : 11.11, 12.34, 1.11, 2.22, 4.44, 5.55. This totally freaked me out!
I sat here today with some different friends, and the guy asked me about the 11.11 thing as his wife had overheard me talking about it one evening. He has had lots and lots of 11.11 triggers and I tried to explain the little I knew.
I am sitting here now thinking that I have 11 children in my class at school and I work at a school which the address is 11...Am I looking too much into it?
I think I want to meditate...is this the step forward?
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Missteach!

Welcome to the board, yes meditation is a wonderful way in which you can still your mind and receive of this beautiful energy for the good of All!

I have found George's AC disc very helpful in reaching alpha state and now I don't usually use the disc but reach alpha anytime i choose....

I wish you well on your journey, God Bless! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

wings
Angel in waiting

Post by wings »

Welcome to the family, Missteach!

I enjoyed your post, and look forward to more!

Have you read the FAQs yet? http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9 They will give you a good introduction to 11:11, and our board.

Love,
wings
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

welcome to the site missteach :D
I think I want to meditate...is this the step forward?
i always highly recommend meditation.... :wink:

(((((Hugs)))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Missteach,

It's lovely to meet you. Meditation is a wonderful way to begin your search for answers. Best place there is!
Love,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Glad you joined us Missteach. We're a friendly bunch here and I'd like to also say Welcome!!
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Dear Missteach,

Great to meet you :D

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I know the unlocking of your own personal answers can definately be found through meditation.

Let us know how you get on with your journey.

Best Regards,

David (Celtac)
The heart and benevolent and kind the most resembles God.

Robert Burns
missteach
New Friend

Post by missteach »

Wow - what a lovely bunch of people you are :)
Thankyou for all your wonderful messages...I think I am going to attend a couple of classes to teach me how to meditate....
Also, my '11.11 friend' gave me a blue gemstone today as a gift, she said it jumped out at her...
I dont know anything about gemstones...should I?
xxx
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome misteach, I believe very much in the power of gems, minerals, stones and metals! I went to a designer who, for roughly $1000 would design over a period of however long it took, design my very own personal one! I would have given her the dosh, but am as skint as a hobo...but not quite! I eventually found an amythyst pendant, but really believe it found me!

There's a few methods on Stillness exercises to start you off, if you are very new to meditation? They helped me very much misteach!

You are a teacher? I always wanted to teach small children. Circumstances changed, so I had loads of kids instead. :lol:

Stillness Exercise

Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
missteach
New Friend

Post by missteach »

Hello Petra!
I have been reading into the Blue stone which I believe is Blue Aventurine...thankyou for your reply!
I have never meditated before but feel it is a natural step to take....
Yes, I am a teacher and absolutely ADORE my job! i am desperate for kids, but it is not meant to be right now :(
xxx
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Hi Missteach!
I'm a middle school math and science teacher. What do you teach? I love my kids even when they are little weasels. Welcome to 11:11!
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
missteach
New Friend

Post by missteach »

Hiya Hamster Lover!!
Thankyou for your reply :)
I teach 5 year olds in a Primary School...its their 1st year of 'proper' school! Its my dream job and I adore it :) I can tell you do too?
xxx
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Those little kids would scare me to death. I love my tough, squishy-hearted middle schoolers! I think we are both in the right place!!!
We got about 9 inches of snow last night, so I got a day off.
I have a classroom full of pets: hamsters, rats, snakes, turtle, fish, bearded dragon, tarantulas, gerbil... And two cats at home.
Got any pets?
Love,
Jill
Save the earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!
missteach
New Friend

Post by missteach »

Wow! Impressive array of creatures great and small!
Snow? ooooooh how wonderful! I LOVE snow! We get precious little here :(
I have a gorgeous doggie called Ben...love him to bits...I am too a bit of an animal lover...how long have you been a teacher xx
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

hamster whisperer wrote:I have a classroom full of pets: hamsters, rats, snakes, turtle, fish, bearded dragon, tarantulas, gerbil... And two cats at home.
Got any pets?
Love,
Jill
Hi Jill :D that's cool, i have so much respect for teachers. I think teaching is a wonderful vocation, and must be very rewarding for you.

I'd love to have a classroom full of pets :lol: i love animals. I have a cat, a little long-haired moggie called Coco. He has so much personality. Cats are the rudest creatures, they only come to you when they want to :lol:
Mine has a plastic fetish. I have to make sure all plastic bags are put away otherwise he tries to climb into them. Whenever anything new is brought into the house, whether it be a new handbag for me or even a little plastic bag, he has to sleep on it! I love him to bits.. even if he is destroying my couch, and does mault all over my carpet. Getting him was the best thing i ever did.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Celtac
New Friend

Post by Celtac »

Dear Star Struck,

I have a cat called 'Haggis' who definately must be related some how to 'Coco'. He comes to me only when he needs food or cuddles....or cuddles and food. His fascination is the plastic strips from the milk cartons and he is addicted to cat-nip thats in his wee chicken toy.

But to be honest I would not part with him for £1million.

Warmest Regards,

David (Celtac)
The heart and benevolent and kind the most resembles God.

Robert Burns
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Celtac wrote:Dear Star Struck,

I have a cat called 'Haggis' who definately must be related some how to 'Coco'. He comes to me only when he needs food or cuddles....or cuddles and food. His fascination is the plastic strips from the milk cartons and he is addicted to cat-nip thats in his wee chicken toy.
:lol: They are funny little critters. When i first moved into my own apartment i was lonely, and needed companionship. So that's how Coco entered my life :D Although he can be a bit of a snob, and doesn't come to me unless he feels like it.. he is treasured like a priceless jewel.. he is very affectionate, but doesn't like to be picked up, he is very independent.
He has a little pretend mouse with cat nip in it.. he swats it all over the house, throws it up in the air, catches it, chases it everywhere.. it's amusing to watch :wink:
Celtac wrote:But to be honest I would not part with him for £1million.
Me either.

On an unrelated note, i used to have a ginger cat called Mitch. He was a big guy, and used to bite his nails and then spit them across the room :lol:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
missteach
New Friend

Post by missteach »

So glad I am among fellow animal lovers :)
Just wanted to update you guys on some 11 goings on this week...I really dont know if it is all in my head...so would appreciate your thoughts!

1. I was driving to work, and I looked up at some geese flying over...as I looked, they made a formation of a perfect 11!
2. My radio has been cutting in and out all week and every time I look at the clock it has a 18.18 or such on it!
3. I was at school today working with some children who were building structures with bricks. One of them said "Look! Its made the shape of an 11!"
4. I was going through all the childrens reading records, which I date when I hear them read and I got ever so confused as in one of the childrens books I had written for every day 11 instead of 1 for january e.g. 15/11, 18/11, 21/11...(that freaked me out!)

Am I looking into things too much?
xxx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello missteach...How did you feel when you saw the fascinating number prompts? Sometimes that is a clue in itself.
No, I don't think you are making too much of it at all. :) You may be interested in Nicks Traveling with eleven eleven thread. He has some of the most fascinating prompts as he travels. One I just loved was a children's toy race track that a toy store had running on display at the local mall. Bet you can guess the numbers on both of the toy race cars... yep...11's Now isn't that an interesting way to get a point across? :lol: They can be extremely creative and I wouldn't rule out almost anything.
love,
Sandy