I'm not crazy...right?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
agnieska
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm not crazy...right?

Post by agnieska »

Ok, well here are my experiences with this. The number 11 everywhere for the last couple of years. Literally waking up in the middle of the night and looking at the clock 1:11. Or dozing off and waking up, like last night, look at the clock, 11:11. Sometimes 7:11, 9:11, 2:22, 3:33, etc.

A few months ago, I was laying in bed very depressed, didn't want to get up. My lamp turns on by itself.

Was driving home alone for Christmas this past year, asked if anyone was with me because I felt a presence. Stopped at a gas station, and my key was stuck in the ignition...could not get it out. Tried everything to get the key out. This has never happened before. Just left the key, filled up and when I got to my destination and parked, key came out just fine.

Other experiences with electricity, when I got married several years ago, half-way down the isle with my dad, the fire alarm goes off. We had to evacuate the church. Fire dept came, no explaination. A few days later our first night in our new house, fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night, again nothing.

Can anyone make anything of these situations???

What is going on and how do I begin to figure out what the message is???
John1221
New Friend

Post by John1221 »

I don't think you're crazy...at least I hope you're not, because if you are, I am too! :lol: I'm also new here and have been having my own weird experiences over the years, and in recent times the frequency has really picked up for me. The advice everyone has been giving me so far is to practice "stillness" and "meditation" and to acknowledge these signs as attempts at contact from spiritual guides.
"Sow an act, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny."
agnieska
New Friend

Post by agnieska »

I ordered the CD because I am so curious as to what they want to say. I have never really practiced any type of meditation, but I am very willing to try.

Is it really possible to actually see them? I don't want to be scared, but I think it might be a natural reaction. I would so not want to disappoint them by being frightened.

Agnieska
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Agnieska, well, the first thing for you to practice is to rid yourself of that fear! Please! You won't acheive any positive results if you are afraid in any way! You might aswell cancel your order. Rid yourself of your fear!
Fear of what anyway? An Angel? Only goodness will be around you when you do the Akashic Construct CD.

While you wait for the CD, you might want to try some Stillness exercises to help you on your way?

It might not work over night, but with perseverence, and determination, you will get results...JUST LET GO OF THAT FEAR!!

Love, Petra XXX
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

agnieska wrote:I ordered the CD because I am so curious as to what they want to say. I have never really practiced any type of meditation, but I am very willing to try.

Is it really possible to actually see them? I don't want to be scared, but I think it might be a natural reaction. I would so not want to disappoint them by being frightened.

Agnieska
Dear Agnieska,

Welcome. If you are scared, they won't show themselves. So getting rid of the fear is a great first move. That comes with the realisation that its a good thing if the universe is full of loving creatures.

By the way, I see you posted your opening thread twice, in different forums. Please don't do that in future. I can't merge them now, unfortunately.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Agneska,

I smiled because I too have experienced the lamp coming on when I was asleep and it was also at a difficult time in my life. As you may have noticed from other's experiences, you are not alone in wondering what is going on and where this is coming from.

The good thing is that you are with friends here who are very supportive as you learn and grow...as we all learn and grow really. While you may find similarities with some who post, the bottom line...there is only one you and your spiritual path will be unique to you. You will find support with our elder celestial kin in your own time. It may be today, next week, next month, or next year... but when you are ready. Please don't feel the need to rush or hurry. Walk into meditation in what ever form you choose with the idea that you are open to positive growth and learning experiences and then just let it flow and enjoy the vibrations that are so difficult to describe. (but I liken it to what feels like a waterfall of love that pours into my head and through my body.) This took time for me...it didn't happen the first time I meditated. But I did see slow and continued growth as I was ready for it. Anyway, what I am saying is that you will meet with some wonderful experiences as you dedicate a small amount of time daily to quiet time, stillness journaling, cd..etc... You will experience what may feel like an an opening of your inner self. Please be patient with yourself and enjoy what is brought before you. It may begin simply as a feeling of calm and peace that stays with you as and after you meditate. You may begin to see changing colors or lights...or you may hear voices, see quick flashes of things and people, see words in script that you don't understand, or maybe geometric patterns much like a kalidescope...The list goes on and on...with love and patience (no fear :) ) it is all good.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to you and welcome you to our growing 11:11 family of friends. So nice to meet you agnieska.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. Don't worry, I too double posted in my early days on the board. I think dear Geoff had to move some of my posts around a bit too. :wink:
agnieska
New Friend

Post by agnieska »

Sorry, this is the first forum and post board I have ever been on, but now I get it.

Thanks for all of you being so sweet and kind.

As of the fear thing, I am not scared at all...I would love to talk to them or see them in time, and I welcome it completely. When my lamp turned on in my bedroom, I didn't even flinch! It literally turned from darkness to light. From off to on. I actually just laid there with no fear, but an amazing sense of peace. In addition, I somehow knew that the message was GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED...NOW!!!

I guess what I mean is that I don't want natural fear or being startled to get in my way. The kind that you just can't control as much as you want to. I have had two very sudden loud fire alarms already (with no smoke or fire of course). I would love to maybe share the wedding fire alarm video with all of you if I can figure out how to post it.

Peace and Blessings,
Agnieska
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

If you have the vid on YouTube, then all you do is post us the URL address, Agnieska! By the way, I love your name! Very Angelic! :happy

Love Petra XXX