New and learning

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Freeflyte01
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

New and learning

Post by Freeflyte01 »

Hello, I have always seen the 11.11 for as long as I can remember at random times but it was never enough for me to think that there was anything strange in it, just thought it was a coincidence. The last few years I have felt that I was going through what one could call an identity crisis and my life started to spiral out of control, I have been married for many years but started to think that my marriage was over and I fell in love with another man and I started to believe that he was my future. Last year I went to see a physic guy that reads auras and he wanted to talk about my long lost mother, I didn't want to talk about her as that wasn't why I had gone to see him so I told him I had no reason to communicate with her. I got to the point where I nearly left my husband, I started to see 11.11 all the time, it became so noticeable that I could ignore it no longer. I did some research and was astounded that I'm not the only one. I have my life under control now, my husband loves and supports me but I just keep seeing the 11.11 and I keep thinking that there's something I just keep missing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New and learning

Post by Sandy »

Hi freeflyte01,
Welcome! :hithere I am pleased you found us on the net and joined this friendly little group. You will probably find that as you read other's experiences and the information on this site that we all have a great deal in common. I have always appreciated how similar many of our experiences are all over the globe but also, as well, how individually the Midwayers and Angels respond to each and every one of us. They are brilliant at producing the prompt and helping us to see beyond it as we search for its special meaning in our lives.

You may have already read these threads but just in case I will post them. They can be a good place to start in your search here as you look for your own very personal place and reason for being prompted. I have no doubt that your hard won life experience will do you in good stead as you learn more about the celestial beings prompting you and the work they invite you to share.
It is all good! ..a real joy to be honest. :D
Nice to meet you and if I can be of any assistance please give me a shout.
Love,
Sandy
Here are the URLs I mentioned... almost forgot. :oops:

What Are Midwayers
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What It Really Means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

Stillness Exercise
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2104

Stillness Practice Questions and Answers...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=12624
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello Freeflyte01,

Welcome to the 11:11 MB. :bana:

Perhaps a little spirituality between the "sandwich of home and work" is what the 1,111 are giving you the 11:11
wake-up call for.

They have only ever good things in mind.

God bless...
George.
Freeflyte01
New Friend

Post by Freeflyte01 »

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been enjoying reading everyone's stories on many interesting topics. I have ordered the Akashic Construct CD and am looking forward to receiving it.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Occasionally, Freeflyte01, someone actually discovers the instructions in the little booklet that comes with the CD. :lol:

We recommend you follow the instructions. Good luck from me. . .
George.
:mrgreen:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

The print is so tiny in that little instruction book I don't think I'd be able to read it these days, George. :lol: If you have any questions about it when it arrives, freeflyte, please don't hesitate to ask questions, okay? You may very well get it tomorrow since we sent it off yesterday. :finger: Hope so anyway.
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Freeflyte01
New Friend

Post by Freeflyte01 »

Wow, thanks for speedy posting, I can't wait to start, I'll attempt to read the instructions, I might have to get out my glasses! I'll let you know how I get on with it all.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I forgot about the Queen's birthday holiday here today so it will probably be Tuesday when it arrives.
Enjoy the day...although, I must say it is a chilly cloudy one on our bit of NSW. Not complaining though....well..yes I guess I am, aren't I? :lol:
Sandy
Freeflyte01
New Friend

Post by Freeflyte01 »

That's amazing that you live in NSW too, and yes it's not the best weather here on the Central Coast NSW, roll on spring! Hope you had an enjoyable Queen's birthday holiday.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It was a peaceful day here spent at home as we did nothing really in celebration...but oh my it was chilly and damp as the Queen's day progressed. You may notice as you read posts that I am one who always champions snow and cold temps, during the Australian summer anyway. ;) But as soon as it gets the least bit cold...what a little whimp I can be. :roll: :lol: )

How about you, did you have a nice holiday? This morning on my walk everybody was off to work again as usual... I walk around about the time those working locally with 9:00 am start times leave the house. There is usually a bevy of activity for awhile and then the neighbourhood is very quiet until the children come home from school.
XX Sandy
Freeflyte01
New Friend

Post by Freeflyte01 »

The Queen's birthday was spent catching up with assignments, so not a very exciting day, still it was quite pleasant sitting by the fire typing away on the computer. I received the CD today and am happy to see that the instructions aren't all that hard to read......... don't even need my glasses! I haven't listened to it yet, will have a go later when the kids are all gone to bed when it's quiet for awhile! I'm excited to try it out and I really hope I can get the full benefit from it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Freeflyte,
I'm so glad you had no trouble reading the instruction. ;)
I think it is helpful, and I believe the instructions suggest this, to take your time with it...Doing part 1 first for about a week (everyone sort of cheats here and makes it a "short" week. :mrgreen: ) And then the second one for at least a week or longer, because that is the one that truly helps us to get into a quiet "alpha state". It also seems at this time, doing the second exercise or meditation, that people find they often fall asleep at first. George says it goes where it needs to go and often helps correct faulty sleep patterns, stress retention etc... so do not become too surprised if this happens to you. It happened to me at first and I would sleep through the few minutes between the second and the third part, the Akashic Construct, and back George's voice would come through the head set scaring me out of all 8 of my nine lives. :lol: I did love it though...and I hope you do too and enjoy the many benefits from practising the meditations on the cd.
XX Sandy