I'm So Excited!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
CathyLynn
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm So Excited!

Post by CathyLynn »

Hello Everyone,

As the new girl on the block I just want to say that I am anxious to receive the Akashic Construct CD and am grateful to be a part of this forum. As a psychic intuitive I have not been able to break the code of the 11:11 phenomena I've been experiencing lately. This is unusual for me. Hopefully the CD will aid in breaking down barriers I obviously have.

Throughout my life I have had instances of seeing the 11:11 but never on a regular basis as I have had over the past several months. I am being inundated with numbers consistantly. From 11:11 to 2:22 and so on. What are the meanings for me? I'm anxious to find out!

If any of you fellow 11:11ers have any insight for me please I am here and all ears!!!!! All of you have a very blessed day and I'm looking forward to chatting with you!
[/quote]
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Claude »

Hi CathyLynn,

Welcome to you. The best thing to do is to read the FAQ's section.
11:11 is a sign that celestial want to communicate with you. There are a lot of people who see them.

Enjoy.
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

Welcome to the MB CathyLynn!!! The accd is wonderful!!! Hope to hear ur experiences soon ....Love and Light Jane :sunny:
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello CathyLynn, I love that little faery avvie of yours!

Love always, Petra xxx
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear CathyLynn,
Welcome to the boards!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear CathyLynn,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Arc Angel
New Friend

Post by Arc Angel »

Dear CathyLynn,

Welcome to the 11:11 family!

I too only arrived here a couple of months ago after receiving the number prompts on a daily basis. It is comforting for me to know that there are now many others who are having the same experience. :)

I was very anxious for a few weeks before I received my AC CD. Having a very mathematical mind and new to the 11:11 concept, I was overwhelmed by the repeating number sequences and very anxious for answers. I imagine you have read through the 11:11 websites and are starting to become as curious as I about what this all means for you!

I will share with you the things I have learned so far :)

While waiting for my Akashic Construct CD and still receiving # prompts I found that I naturally started to acknowledge the presence of a message being trasmitted to my subconcious mind, an "awakening" if you will. Each time I received a prompt I would say, silently, "Although I cannot yet hear you, I know you are with me." These Angels or Gaurdians are here to help guide us through our spiritual progress, the prompts are here to remind us of our spiritual journey.

You will find the AC experience to be very spiritually rewarding. I have not yet experienced contact with any of these Midwayer Angels, but I do know that they are with me in spirit, 11:11 is an excellent reminder, along with the other prompts! Not surprisingly I have found many positive physical side effects to using the AC method; deep sleeps, waking up in the morning totally refreshed, the ability to refresh myself spiritually at any point during the day, even better communication skills with friends and co-workers.

Just relax and let it all happen! You are about to discover what I have found to be a high definition version of reality. I look forward to hearing of your experiences with the Akashic Construct CD, I will be sure to share mine as they happen :D

Happy you have found us,

~Michael
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Cathylynn welcome to the site :hithere

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear CathyLynn,

Its very nice to meet you, Welcome aboard!

I remember the excitement I felt when I first joined and It is still there today! Blessings to you on your journey!

Love
Justy
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Mr. Bing
Family

Post by Mr. Bing »

Hi Cathylynn :hithere

Welcome to the Group!! I really like your avatar. :thumright: I know that you are going to meet a lot of great people here. We are all anxious to get to know you. Let us know of any adventures that you have had.

God Bless
Bing
The heart that loves is always young.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Cathy Lynn,

I love your avatar too! Makes me smile when I see it! :D

That was beautifully said Michael! I am looking forward to reading of your experiences. Please don't forget everyone, that George is interested in your all's experiences to go out on the AC List as well. So if you have an experience you feel inspired to share for the List please send it to George or myself. When published on the 11:11 Akashic Construct List it will go out to more than 1000 listees and as well it will go into the archives for many, many more to read and enjoy. Think about it, okay?

Love,
Sandy
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

My avatar is a sweetie isn't she? :)

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes! I am again excited to begin the journey with you. I am anxious to share my experiences with you however big or small or in between!

Love and light!
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Cathy, and I cannot wait to hear them. I love reading about people's experiences.

Petra xxx