Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Gai*11
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Gai*11 »

Well, okay then Petra, but seriously in the woods ya gotta watch out around these parts..,and I'm not just talkin' Sasquacth here!! :afro: We've got cougars, wolves, bears and coyotes.., and if ya see a porcupine>don't touch it..ouch!

But, seriously, I sure wish you could stay longer.., but I will be happy with whatever God's time has in store for us...

Big Hugs and Loves! :sunny:
Gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Now you got me all fired-up and excited about that sequitcha feller, (what's his # again)??? :lol:

Anyway, it's humans I'm always more afraid of. But I am being foolish, I know about bears!
Once when we were on a school trip, a boy had his finger taken off by one! (These were the days when there wasn't much between the animals cages, and he was feeding this bear his sammich!)

It'll be different next spring/summer! Can I still come then???
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thank you dearest Gai for knowing exactly that I was in desperate need of a chat!!

You see, EveryOne, just after writing my last post up above, Gai emailed me and told me she KNEW something was up, and she was spot on! I had many problems in my head and have been unable to come up with answers! Sometimes there simply are no answers though. But it was so good to off-load a few things...then as I started to answer her mail, the lot came tumbling out. I am feeling so much lighter and relaxed.

Then I got the ear-ringing and felt one of those Fantastic Celestial hugs. Gai said she was urged to write me and she knew something was up.

The sun peeked out of the endless slate-grey sky and lit up the red leaves of the Maple tree and I felt really good. Like a 'it's all good and as it should be' moment.

Thanks Gai, Midwayers, God and ALL, XXXXX
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Good Morning everyone. I'm just about to leave for trip home. I did change my avatar, being that I was there that day it does have extra meaning for me. I changed my WWW link for now which will take you to my911story on my site. So if anyone is interested pop on in and take a look.

Have a great day

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Dear Petra,
Just want you to know that you are more than welcome to come and stay with me! I would absolutely love it. I can well understand the desire for some quiet time alone.... I get that quite a bit lately... but in the thick of raising children... rarely ever. I'm sure the area up there is beautiful! Maybe I could meet you somewhere inbetween... Kalispel(spl?) looks to be about 600 miles north of me.

I wish I had lots of money... but I don't... it's all tied up in stuff :? Otherwise I'd just fly in somewhere that worked out well for the both of us.

All Love to You Sweet Sister!

Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

The sun peeked out of the endless slate-grey sky and lit up the red leaves of the Maple tree and I felt really good. Like a 'it's all good and as it should be' moment.
Petra, You are such a rare gift to this world!!! And when you write like that, I'm thinking you are one of those great authors, hugged by the Angels, who truly light up and soften the hearts of dear children, and all in the world.., and I mean that most very truly sincerely.., not to mention your ability to crack us all up to no end!!!

Love youooo,
Gai
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Aw You two...at it again, giving me this swell-head! "It canny go on fer mooch longer! A won't be able tae walk throoo the door!" (That's me Scottish accent coming out now).

Seriously. I'm a wee bit stressed about hiring a car because there seems to only be automatics and I want a car with 5 gears, 3 pedals and a gear stick, mon!! I canny drive automatic. I'll just keep searching!

Anyway, it'll all work out okay, no doubt?

I love All You Beautiful Souls...
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Haha, just don't start yourself hankerin' for a motorcycle.. aaah!! Of coarse dear Bruce could give ya some good tips, I'm sure...

:bike:

Take special care...
Gai
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Philip is booking a 3 month holiday (maybe 2) to South America to see Argentina (cousins and Uncles there) then get a motorbike and go to Ecuador and Peru!

All I'm worried about is that whilst climbing the mountains he'll ..... hmmm! I mustn't even go there!!

Pet XXX
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello everyone...

Petra you don't mess around do you, your off to America quickly... :) You should all meet up together somewhere, Mo, GAi and Pet... and anyone else hanging around... sounds fun, maybe next year i will go to that 11:11 convention if it ever happens...? I know Petra, we don't drive automatics in the U.K. we like to make life hard for ourselves pulling on the gear stick everytime we change speed... my first car was an automatic, hated it.... hey i used to do a bit of m.biking me-self also, until i had a bad injury oneday, breaked too fast and did a somersault over the handlebars... :)

Love sarah xxx
Brewster7111
Busy Bee

Post by Brewster7111 »

Hey Petra!....If your connecting flight to America stops in Western Canada, I will pick you up on the bike and we can ride down to Gai's!!!!I know the way well and would do it again in a heart beat!!!....Oh well...just a pipe dream as its going to snow here soon and riding a bike through the Rockies in the snow just wont cut it!....Hope your plans work out well!....Love Bruce
Man..I don't know...But I'm fixin to find out!
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Hey dear Bruce, You had me jumpin' on up to the Sky there with that one.., and then ya got me pouncin' on down to the ground! :D :cry:
Darnyshnichtzle frazzlin' Snow!! :duh
maybe next year i will go to that 11:11 convention if it ever happens...?
Dear Sarah> It Is Definately Gonna HAPPEN!!! :D :D :D

Love ya'll...
Gai
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Brewster7111 wrote:Hey Petra!....If your connecting flight to America stops in Western Canada, I will pick you up on the bike and we can ride down to Gai's!!!!I know the way well and would do it again in a heart beat!!!....Oh well...just a pipe dream as its going to snow here soon and riding a bike through the Rockies in the snow just wont cut it!....Hope your plans work out well!....Love Bruce
Aww Cheers Brucey-Baby!!! Let me have a look-see on my e-ticket, I'll be in Minneapolis for 6 hours before going to Great Falls, then half an hour wait before a flight to Kalispell!
Not looking forward to a six hour stint in Minneapolis airport though? I'll take the U Book with me.. :wink:

Hey Sarah, yep...I need to get an old-fashioned manual car, else I will probably fall asleep. :lol: Oh well! Whatever!
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All !

I drive a standard too. Hope that means what it means here, a shift.

Petra,
I can well understand being nervous about driving. How often do you drive in the right lane? You've lived so many different places, you've probably seen and done just about everything. :shock:

Hugs
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Morning Light wrote:Hello All !

I drive a standard too. Hope that means what it means here, a shift.

Petra,
I can well understand being nervous about driving. How often do you drive in the right lane? You've lived so many different places, you've probably seen and done just about everything. :shock:

Hugs
Mo'
Yeah, I'll get used to it very quickly. I mean, the roads here are often one laners! With Park pockets to pull into when another car comes along! Used to terrify me. It's when a monster milk truck comes thundering round the corner you gotta be careful!!

XXXPet XXX
JulesUK
New Friend

Post by JulesUK »

Phew!
You guys have been busy. Nick, you really get around and I love reading about the numbers that pop up on your travels.
And Petra, wow, you are so lucky to be able to take off and see America, it looks a beautiful country. I only know Montana from movies like The Horse Whisperer and Legends of The Fall, but WHAT amazing landscape.

I have always wanted to travel more but life kind of gets in the way sometimes. I'm trying to persuade my husband and his friend to do one of the charity treks to Machu Picchu before they get too old :lol:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip,
Jules X :D
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi Jules, Yes my company does keep me busy. Washington D.C , Texas and Maryland are on the board. What I enjoy about seeing 1111 on these trips, is that it's always a surprise, I don't make any effort to look for them. So when it does happen it's an exciting moment and gives me a chance to break out in a grin.

Petra I'm sure you will love it here. Just stay save and let us know how you are doing whenever you get a chance.

Have a great day

Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Nick4033 wrote:

Petra I'm sure you will love it here. Just stay save and let us know how you are doing whenever you get a chance.

Have a great day

Nick
Oh thank you Nick and Jules. I sure will. I can use either Greg's or Gai's home 'puter to tell ya's what a swell time we're having?

Did I say swell? See? I'm gettin' in the swing of it already??
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Haha, dear Petra, "swell".., that is good! Just stay away from some of the sayings like, "gettin' jiggy with it: :wink: , and "Pump up the Jam!" :shock: :D

Soo excited to meet you for real!!!!

Love always,
gai
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hiya Petra!
Yeah, I've read enough about your driving experiences to know that you can handle it :wink:

One lane where you have to pull over to pass? Are you on a windy or hilly road to boot? :shock: Compared to me... you have nerves of steel!

I like to say 'gettin jiggy with it' when I want to sound like a clueless moron! The rest of the time... I just look like that on accident :geek:

Happy trails to you :lol:

Hugs
Mo'
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

I like to say 'gettin jiggy with it' when I want to sound like a clueless moron!
Haha, ya caught me pokin' fun atcha Morning.., that was what that wink was about! :wink:

Lovinzz,
Me
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

:lol: :lol:
Thanks for the larf Gaye! It would have been more fun to 'school' petra on 'hip' things to say.... like 'gettin' jiggy with it', 'hey dude whaz happenin', 'yeah I am down with that' etc. :lol: :lol: :lol: All stuff I like to say when I am having a larf on myself. :wink:

Joking of course! Petra has loads of 'hip' sayings that she can school us yanks on! I love to hear'em....

Hugs
Mo'
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

'yeah I am down with that'
I say that all the time..my favortie! :oops:

:D

Petra is probably all chuffed to mint balls by now..!

Me
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Yeah, that is one of my favorites too :lol:
JulesUK
New Friend

Post by JulesUK »

Ahhhh, you guys make me laugh.
Jules X :D