Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

Nick your stories are so interesting & I love reading them!!! Love Judy2
Nick4033
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Nick4033 »

Geoff wrote:Hi Nick,

Yup three times in a row is pretty out of the ordinary.

love,
Geoff
Hi Geoff, Well the phone streak is over, but I did get a prompt today during my trip driving home from White Plains, New York to Pennsylvania. When you see the prompt in conjunction with something that is not pleasant, the prompt takes the edge off and the problem does not seem as bad. I'll get into the story it in a few.

Have a great day (Night)
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:Hi Nick,
You should call this thread: "Life on the Road with Nick and 11:11"

I'm really enjoying you checking in with the MB and giving us your updates.

Irene
Hi Irene, I'm glad you are enjoying them. I like the sound of the recommended thread. It sounds like a good title of a book. (writing it down for future reference.) :D

Have a great day

P.S. new post following
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

judy 2 wrote:Nick your stories are so interesting & I love reading them!!! Love Judy2
Hi Judy 2, I'm glad, and thankyou for saying so. A new one follows this post.

Have a great Day

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well, no 11:11 on my phone today, but I was privileged to be able to see an 1111 prompt another way. In the morning I had driven almost 2 hours to White Plains New York from my home in Pennsylvania for a meeting in White Plains. I got finished early, which was a good thing.

But… about halfway home my car gives 2 strong shudders and I notice the radio display dims and next thing I know the car engine stops. I’m able to drive to the side of the road and I get out and open the hood and being a Field Technician for an Elevator manufacturer I had my trusty Voltage meter with me. I check the battery voltage and it shows 10.85 volts DC. (Show be 12Vdc and 13.5Vdc if the Alternator is working properly. I turn the ignition key and the voltage drops to 5Vdc. (Not Good :( )

A young man and his wife stop and offer to help. We use my jumper cables hooking them to the battery of their car and then to the battery of my car. I am able to start the car. I thank him and his wife and I offer him $10 dollars. He says no at first but I sense he could use it and I tell him “really take it, I really appreciate you stopping and helping me.” He thanks me. The smiles I got from him and his wife made the whole experience a whole lot better.

Until… ten minutes latter the car stops again, I pull over and do my checks again. When I hook up my meter to the battery this time the first numbers that greet me are 11.11Vdc. I always chuckle when the numbers come up at difficult times. It’s almost like they present themselves to show that things are not that bad. It sure keeps me from feeling sorry for myself. This 11:11 Vdc reading drops quickly and the meter never does reach that reading again.

A police car stops and calls for tow truck and I get towed the rest of the way home. Instead of getting home early I arrive about the same time as always. Interesting day once again.

I hope everyone had a better day. :D

Nick
Irit
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Irit »

I wish you a better day tomorrow...

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Irene wrote:I wish you a better day tomorrow...

Irene
Thanks Irene, looks like I get a day off, the mechanics think they can fix it by tomorrow afternoon. So thats a good start. :D
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well I started my day looking at the time display on my cell phone as I started my car for the 2 hour trip to the Job Site in Newark, New Jersey. The time was 4:44 am. That got an Hmmmm...Response from me. I'm use to 1111 and either didn't notice these other prompts before or they have only now gotten my attention. Then I got a phone call late morning and when I closed the cell phone...you guessed it the time once again was 11:11. That got a chuckle from me plus, a "You got to be kidding" :D .

Then on the way home while I was driving home I took the cell phone from my belt case to see if I had any phone messages. I was greeted with a display showing once again 4:44pm. Starting my day and ending my day with the numbers 444 did get my attention.

I hope everyone had a great day
Nick
AJ

Post by AJ »

Those are awesome ones Nick!

I swear yesterday from 7:44 am on, I saw ever x:44 until I went to bed at....you guessed it... 10:44.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

AJ wrote:Those are awesome ones Nick!

I swear yesterday from 7:44 am on, I saw ever x:44 until I went to bed at....you guessed it... 10:44.
Hi AJ, well here are some more:

Well just finished a 3 day trip to Yale University in Newhaven Connecticut. The elevator motor room was over 100 degrees all 3 of those days and we had to walk up 12 flights of stairs to get to the elevator motor room. The good news is I finally got the elevator ( Lift) to work. During this trip I had one real interesting coincidences and an 1111 prompt.

The coincidences occurred while I was driving to Connecticut. I got a call on my cell phone (Don’t worry, I always have an ear piece while I drive.) from an elevator mechanic that had some problems in Manhattan. It went like this “Hi Nick, I’m Bill **** from Brookfield Properties…” At that exact moment that he said Brookfield… I passed a highway sign for a town called Brookfield. I love when this happens. What are the odds of this happening at that exact moment in time? We are talking seconds. If it’s meant as an attention grabber, it works. It got my attention.

The 1111 came on my last day at Yale. When I arrived Monday I saw these banners lining the streets showing the times and dates of the Yale football games for this coming season. The person I was meeting drove past where I was parked and I followed him to the building we would be working in. I never noticed or looked across the street at the banner that was there. Today the 3rd and last day the mechanic was late and I had to wait for him to arrive to open the security gate, but instead of waiting on the bench by the entrance gate I walked to the street and leaned up against the pole on my side of the street. I was looking at the traffic and then I shifted my position and then looked up at the pole across the street and saw the banner hanging from that pole had the football date of 1111. Yale will be playing Princeton that day. Once again timing and coincidence, if the mechanic had not been late and I did not get the urge to walk to the street and lean against the pole, I would not have seen the numbers. These are my favorite prompts. When you totally have no reason to expect to see the numbers.

Hope everyone has a great day

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well another long day. Left my house at 4:20am to catch the Acela Train from Manhattan to Philadelphia. Left Philadelphia at 5:30 pm and got back home at 10:30pm. I walked into our bedroom and my wife was watching a show and she put it on pause. I kissed her hi and sat on the bed and looked at the TV and I pointed to the screen and the paused time was displayed. Now we all know what it was... yes 11:11 into the show.

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Nick

My wife and I are thinking about seeing the new movie World Trade Center. I can't imagine what effect it will have on others that went through far worse then I experienced that day. I had tears in my eyes just watching the previews. I’m sure it will bring back many more memories of that day. I told my wife I might add those memories to my 911 story on my web site, if we do go to see it. My Guardian Angles where sure watching out for me that day.
Nick4033
Family

Word match thread in Miscellaneous forum

Post by Nick4033 »

Okay, I added a thread called Word Match and it is located in the Miscellaneous Forum. This is something everyone can try out. If you don't write anything while watching TV or when you’re listening to the radio, then you can try it by just reading a book or newspaper while one or the other is playing in the background.

It would be interesting to see if anyone else has or starts to experience this coincidence phenomenon with the words we read or write and the words spoken on the TV or radio at that exact moment.

Have a great day

Love and peace to all

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well, let’s set the stage here...My wife and I have a computer and computer table in our bedroom and also a TV. Each of our nightstands has a clock radio. We can also see the time displayed on DVD player as well as on the computer.
When I'm not traveling, or not in my home office, you will fine me on the computer in our bedroom and my wife on the bed with her pillows propped up so she can sit and read, watch TV or do crossword puzzles.

Sunday night my son knocks on our door and comes in and discusses his Web Design business. We all get into a discussion and then in the middle of it I get the urge to check the time. I don’t go to my wristwatch but instead, I look at the clock radio on my Wife’s end table and it shows…1111. I point to the clock and both my wife and son look. Then my son looks around the room and say’s “Okay, what about the other clocks?”
(He try’s very hard to not admit this is special or unique. )

The other three displays showed either 1-minute before or after 11:11. Knowing what point he was trying to make. I then turned to him and said “ True, but the one by your mom is the one that I looked at and the one that had drawn my attention. To me this proved it’s not so much the actual time that is special, but being drawn to look in a particular direction so that we can and do see 1111.

If I had looked at one of the other clocks and then the one with 1111 displayed, I would not be writing this post. To me this proves it’s the influence of being directed to see the prompt that makes it special.

Have a great day

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Last night I was getting things together for my trip on Monday and I was in our bedroom working on the computer. I turned around in my chair to talk to my wife but I also looked at her alarm clock on the night stand next to her. It showed 11:11. (I don't always look to see what time it is.) I just noted the time then a few minutes later I go out into our kitchen and I get the urge to look at the digital clock on the microwave and low and behold it's 11:11 again. :D No big mystery here we set our clocks ahead in the bed room so we don't get up late. ( I know crazy habit. ) This turns to 11:12 while I'm watching it. I then go into my home office, you guessed it the digital clock in there just turned to 11:11 as I entered the room. That got a chuckle from me for sure. I usually don't look at the clocks that often. I always find myself being up till 2 or 3am because I don't keep track of the time. This is the first time this has happen, I thought it was cute.

Everyone have a good work week. I'll be in West Palm Beach Florida, Monday and Tuesday.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Whew, I got up 4:00am flew to Florida, worked till a few minutes ago when I finally arrive at my hotel, 10:00pm. The good news I fixed the problem. Bad news, I am beat. Not one 1111 all day :( but then as I get to my room and set up my computer and I LOGIN...what do I see in the Address block of my browser? "Login.nomdix.com:1111/usg/login.

Now thats a nice way to end a day. I said thanks. I'm about to do the second best thing, and thats what I like about traveling, a nice hotttt shower.

I hope everyone had a good day and will have a great tomorrow.

(Third best thing, I get to sleep in since I fixed the elevator today. :D :D :D )
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi All,

I was in Manhattan today and went to a job site. I opened a box of parts my company had sent to these people. I took out the packing slip to make sure everything was there. Then I couldnot help but notice that one set of numbers was 1111 and then right in the next area of the sheet was 4444. I took advantage and said a little prayer to myself “Bless our friends at the 1111 board with a great day”.

So, I hope everyone did have a good day. :D

My day ended walking in the rain 15 city blocks to the building where I stay when it’s to late to go home. No, umbrella mind you. I’m Army trained after all. (Maybe a little nuts as well) :roll:

Have a great day

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

I was about to go to bed but decided I had to give the latest update first. I’m in Boston Massachusetts and it’s 1:33 am. Earlier I had Dinner in the hotel lounge and one of our Monday night Football games was on the Lounge TV. There was a countdown timer displayed on the screen indicating how much time was still left for the play.

What caught my attention was it showed 11:55 minutes and seconds left. I usually don’t watch football and I almost didn’t go down for Dinner, I was going to get room service. But I went with the feeling to go to the restaurant lounge. As always with my stories I find it interesting how the events unfold and how the prompt could have been missed if I had done anything different.

Well back to the timer. I see it counting down and I say to myself “wow, it would be neat if it had been 11:11 when I first looked at the TV screen. I keeping watching it go down second by second until…a penalty is called and they stop the clock.

I should know better by now, but I still get surprised, amazed, when it occurs, and it did occur. The penalty occurred at 11minutes and 11 seconds. (11:11) left for the play.

If anyone taped the game in the states it was the Bengal’s verses Green Bay. Just think about the thousands of people that saw that display. We should be getting a few new members.
:D
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

After a 5-hour drive by car I arrived at my Hotel in Rochester, New York. The drive was not that bad. It went fast because during the drive I was able to help a mechanic located back in New York City, fix one of his elevators over the cell phone.
( Not to worry, I did use my hands free headset. :) )

The fun part was at the beginning of the trip. I called the mechanic in Rochester and asked him for a Hotel recommendation. I Googled the name he gave me and the city and then I went to the web-site. It was the one that he had recommended. What made me laugh was the address. 1111 Jefferson Road.

Now how could I not choose this hotel after that. :D
Brewster7111
Busy Bee

Post by Brewster7111 »

Hey Nick!...Love your travelling stories!....It just doesnt stop sometimes does it!...When it happens like that all the time I say " I cant do this!...I mean I cant possibly make this happen myself....there is much much more than my sense of timing here!"...today I had a spat of 6666 on my speedoh...a car pulls up next to me with the plate EEK 666 while I am looking at it and thinking I dont really like this sequence of numbers...I look down at my trip meter and its 1234....Ok thanks I am better now!..Love Bruce..
Man..I don't know...But I'm fixin to find out!
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Thanks Brewster I'm glad that people do enjoy them. It's really great they we can share when these prompts occur. Y

Yeah, the 666 numbers, I don't like those either.

But I also do like the close 1111's when they happen. Tonight I signed up for a Web marketing product and my assigned membership number was 1110.

If it would have been 1111 I probably would still be looking at the computer screen not believing it.

Have a great day

Nick
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

Hi! Bruce & Nick I always get a unsettled feeling by seeing 666 also The other day I got the 666 and twice 911 and I thought oh boy here we go again!!!! Yes during the day a co-worker was crying in the area behind my desk so talked & comforted her and got her to smile and ready to take on the world got home & a call from a very upset buddy and smoothed things out with her!!!! I love your stories Nick - Keep going with them In Love Judy2
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hello Bruce, Nick & Judy2,
In regards to the 666, I made mention of it in a post about 6 months ago.

I was paying for my purchases in my local Asian grocery store when the register totaled showed up as $6.66. I remember the lady saying: "WOW, lucky number for you, this is your lucky day". She even told me to go out and buy a lottery ticket. That just put a smile on my face and showed me that all is good!

I always try to look at the positive things that surround me and not the negative.

Hope this helps you all out...
Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

Hi! Irene miss you!!! Yes you are so rite it is not hard for me to see the postive in everything and thanks so much for your reply!!!! Love You Judy2
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Here's something positive to think about when you see 666.

From a book called "Master Numbers" cycles of divine order.
In the future, we can expect holistic humans to live thier soul qualities. Initiates at the 66th degree have attained much towards God-hood. They are the philosophers who work through understanding of all things of the soul and know that happiness depends upon it. Compassionate love must be learned and expressed on Earth while we are in physical bodies. All human beings are Gods in the making, thus, the awakening of the God within is as the return of the Divine in our hearts and minds.
I can dig it :shock:

Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Brewster7111
Busy Bee

Post by Brewster7111 »

Gooday you all!.....I guess that set of numbers has always been a negative in the western world...I dont fear it but it sure isnt my favorite...Thanks for your good spins on it and hey Irene I did but a lotto ticket!...Love Bruce
Man..I don't know...But I'm fixin to find out!