Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

Petra you must be so excited!!!! How great is that spending time with our Gai!!!! Love Judy2
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Heya Guys. I'm probably just about spent with the silly sayings, haha!
Newest one I picked up from Sue was Numptey, haha!

I just booked my train tickets on-line and I see I am going to do lot of reading between all the stops from here to USA... :cheers: Luckily I saved most of George's second book to read.
I need some imput here on exciting novels to read, because I'll have read george's book before I get to Bristol, hahahaha!!
Any suggestions?

LOVE, Pet XXX

So, excited Jude?? I'm shaking and nervous as hell, but with excitement!!!

Here's hoping I get there in one piece? I wish I had a laptop to take with me.
mrscbvet
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mrscbvet »

Oo-oo-oo.... I hope you have a really great trip Petra!!! And when you're flyin' over the Great Lakes and Chicago look out the window and give us a wave :hithere
Love you,
Brenda 8)
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Brend!! I'm going to be waiting for some hours in Great Lakes airport! And Minneapolis. No worries, so long as I find a comfy chair! :lol:
wings
Angel in waiting

Post by wings »

Hi Petra!

I sent you a pm yesterday, but you haven't read it yet..I just wanted to invite you to visit the Boston area. As everyone else, I'd love to meet you to!

I just moved to Quincy, MA..sharing an ocean front home..beautiful, peaceful..Lots to do and see here!

Just thought I'd let you know..I'd welcome you with open arms!

Love,
Wings xxx
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dearest Wings, I have not even noticed I got a PM, that's because it gets alerted on my hotmail address!

Oh, but I would love to stop everywhere in the USA. But on this visit I'm hoping to chill.

But I am, however, going to back in 2007 for a longer period and that's when I hope to be meeting all of the American 11:11er's.

There was this suggestion about an RV from NY to Washington State?? I dunno. Going to Gai's and back I presume??

I will read that PM Wings. And thanks again so much for inviting me. I want to meet you too. And soon!

LOVE Pet XXX
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Petra,

I would love to meet your family, but I know that your time is limited on this trip. Give us all a heads up on your return in 2007. It would be awesome to meet in person the many people that are being prompted.

I live in NJ, by the way. I hope that you and your family have a great time.

Paul
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

While driving back to Pennsylvania from Newark, New Jersey. I saw a Big Billboard sign with an advertisement on it. Not a major occurrence but the picture had me do a double take. It showed a picture of 4 stalks of Asparagus the tops facing up in a row next to each other and then a second picture with the tops facing down and once again 4 in a row next to each other. I couldn’t tell you what the ad said because all I saw was

I wish I had a camera ready for this one. If I get back to the area I will try to get a picture of the actual sign.

That night I also saw 11:11 pm on one of my posts to a website forum.
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Nick,

I took my blood pressure this morning, and got 111 over 79. I decided to retake it, as I thought it was a low reading, and I then got 122 over 79.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Friday I was in Piscataway New Jersey. I was on the phone with one of our Techs in California talking about the problem I had at this job site. He asked me for the Job Number of the Unit I was working on. So I opened the cabinet doors and looked for the data plate.

I smiled as I read the numbers to him over the phone. 1996-11116.
I do enjoy seeing the numbers when least expected.

Hope evryone had a good weekend. I'll be in Baltimore and Washington D.C. in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep looking ...

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Well this is my last night in Maryland. I finished giving my training for today and on the way back to my hotel I stopped at a shopping center to pick something up for dinner.

It was a choice between McDonalds, Taco Bell and a Chinese restaurant. I almost did not go into the Chinese restaurant but at the last instant I did walk in and I placed my order. While I was waiting for it I started looking at all the advertisements laying around and I saw one for Phone Cards and on one of them was the number ###-###-1111. If I had not stopped in I would have missed this 1111 moment.

It always cheers me up when I see it.

Updated: 11:08 pm -I just checked my earnings from one of my web sites for the month. It was $ 11:11 so twice this week 11:11 :D . Must admit $ 1111.00 would have been nicer. :D

Have a great Day

Nick
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Paul wrote:Hi Petra,

I would love to meet your family, but I know that your time is limited on this trip. Give us all a heads up on your return in 2007. It would be awesome to meet in person the many people that are being prompted.

I live in NJ, by the way. I hope that you and your family have a great time.

Paul
Thank you Paul, and sorry for ignoring this post. I don't intentionally do that!! But I reckon i do it too often? :oops:

NJ is New Jersey, right?

Pet XXXX
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi Petra, You would think we would bump into each other in one of those airports. :) The next 2 weeks I'll be in Washington D.C., Pittsburg Pennsylvania and Austin texas. Once again you have one fine trip.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey there Nick, next Tuesday I'll be in Minneapolis, then Great Falls.

Doubt we'll see each other, but have a safe trip. Take good care,

Love Pet XXX
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi :hithere everyone, well I'm working in the Washington D.C. in the Capitol Building this week. As I stated in other posts, I have seen 444 and 555 so far but no 1111 my favorite.

I came across this link which has a history of this great city. I figured if anyone was interested I would put it here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... gton,_D.C.

One interesting story, I was in an elevator motor room and the mechanic said to me "Don't be surprised if you see or hear strange things while we are up here" as he said that, a door slammed shut.

Okay, so in 1 second, I aged a year. :) If any other strange stories come up or occur I will let you know.

Have a great day

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

One more day in Washington D.C. and I’ll be taking Amtrak railroad back to New York city, then a bus to New Jersey and then my car to Pennsylvania. I had almost given up on seeing 1111 during this trip. (I know, Yea of little faith…) Well I have been here since Sunday afternoon and never once turned on the television in my room. I actually had no reason or desire to do so and probably would not have done so tonight either. But… I did get that urge and turned it on. The first scene I saw was from a police show, which was showing footage from the cameras in the police car as they are chasing criminals. Right there at the bottom left of the screen was the date and time stamp of when the video was being taken. It was 11:11:16. To me these are the moments I really sit back and take notice. The timing is what makes it so special each and every time to me. We are talking a 60 second window of opportunity. Another 44 seconds and I would have missed the moment. Why after all this time did I turn on the television and at the exact moment that would have so much meaning to me? It would have meant nothing to others that have not acknowledged 1111.

Lady Phoenix 111 put it best:
You are absolutely right! We would not able to see the things we see if we are a minute later, a turn sooner, a glance longer, etc etc etc. I never thought about it that way. That makes it so much more special.
I try to always write about these special times. The times that so easily could have been missed. I really don’t go out of my way to look for these events / prompts. So each time they do occur I can truly enjoy the excitement that comes with it.

Nick
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Post by Lady Phoenix 111 »

Dear Nick:

May you have a safe trip and may your journey be filled with lots of 1111s and 444s and whatever else your angels wants you to see.

Love,
LP111 :wink:
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Dear Nick:

May you have a safe trip and may your journey be filled with lots of 1111s and 444s and whatever else your angels wants you to see.

Love,
LP111 :wink:
:D Thanks LP. I always feel alittle safer driving or taking the train. Next week flying to Pittsburg and then onto Austin Texas.
My angels treat me well when it comes to the prompts, but they don't spoil me either :) . I guess they don't want me to take them for granted. You have a good night

:hithere Nick
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Well, last night when I was reading one of my e-books on my laptop, mylaptop just shut off by itself. It was still plugged in. I looked a the time on my cable box and it was 1:11am. I said a loud HI, said my prayers and went to sleep. Then suddently I woke up and looked at the time on my cable box; it was 1:11am again!! First it didn't make sense (sleepy) then realized that the cable company rolled back the clock for fall a little later than midnight, but I still was shocked. I said HI again, prayed once more and went back to sleep.
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

How are you, Nick? Where are you now? Man you travel alot. I could not handle it. Any new #s?
Have great evening.

Love,
Manaz-LP1111
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:Well, last night when I was reading one of my e-books on my laptop, mylaptop just shut off by itself. It was still plugged in. I looked a the time on my cable box and it was 1:11am. I said a loud HI, said my prayers and went to sleep. Then suddently I woke up and looked at the time on my cable box; it was 1:11am again!! First it didn't make sense (sleepy) then realized that the cable company rolled back the clock for fall a little later than midnight, but I still was shocked. I said HI again, prayed once more and went back to sleep.
:D I love when that happens. Reminds me of the time I went into 3 different rooms of the house and because the clocks were not in sync I saw 11:11 in the first room and then as I walked through the other rooms the clocks changed to 11:11 as I entered. Our Angel friends do have a sense of humor.

Have a great night

Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Lady Phoenix 111 wrote:How are you, Nick? Where are you now? Man you travel alot. I could not handle it. Any new #s?
Have great evening.

Love,
Manaz-LP1111
This instant I'm in my hotel room in Pittsburg. Arrived here at 9:30 this morning. I'll be leaving for Austin, Texas tomorrow afternoon. I'll be heading back to Newark N.J. Friday night and then will be driving to my home in Pennsylvania. No numbers today, but I usually get rewarded at least once a trip. Hmmm... I did get a phone call on my cell phone at 11:10.

Hope you have a good night

Nick
update:

Do these guys have a sense of humor or what? I just got up from the desk in the hotel room and walked over to the bed. I moved a note pad looking for a receipt that I needed to complete my expense report. The pad had been covering my cell phone, which was also on the bed. The time on the cell phone when it was uncovered was 11:11. :D
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hey Nick:
Do these guys have a sense of humor or what? I just got up from the desk in the hotel room and walked over to the bed. I moved a note pad looking for a receipt that I needed to complete my expense report. The pad had been covering my cell phone, which was also on the bed. The time on the cell phone when it was uncovered was 11:11.
Good to hear from you, traveling man! :D Yes they do have a GREAT sense of humor; they are very playful! :D
It's like "Gottcha!" :lol:

It always makes me grin. My 16 yr old always says "OKAY MOM! You must of have seen something cuz you went from completely serious to having a huge grin on your face, if I didn't know you better I would think U R crazy :shock:" :wink:

Glad you are doing well! Keep us posted. Cool journey with numbers.

Much love,
LP111-Manaz
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Hi everyone, well my last night in Austin Texas. I'll be heading home tomorrow around 5:30pm I'll get to Newark New Jersey at 10pm and my drive home should get me there around 11:45pm.

I am at the University of Austin giving some training to the elevator mechanics here and at the end of the day as we left the building I saw a construction vehicle with 1111 as a ID number. I just broke out in a happy grin as usual.

Lady Phoenix, Hi to you. I just noticed the coordinates in your profile. Now being the traveling guy that I am, I had to check out the numbers and I see it's Madrid Spain. Hometown?

Have a great night

Nick
Lady Phoenix 111
Old Friend

Hi Nick:
Good to hearing from you, Nick. As to the coordinates, well it is for my eventual retirement home, Madrid, Spain! :D Lived there for 4 yrs: LOVED it! My birthplace is 35 40 N 51 26 E.
U C, your trip was filled with 1111s. Cool! 8) Somewhere else I wrote that on 11/1 I was working on an old spreadsheet trying my best to avoid the whole 1111 thing and when I fnished w/my calculation I looked at one of the rows and saw 11,111 all the way across. Boy, they got me good! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a safe trip home. You're almost there! YEY! :P
Much Love,
Manaz-LP1111
BTW: Thx for the congrats on the "Old Friend" status, now I can do my peanut butter jelly time dance :D--remember family guy! (I just can't find those darn icons).