Traveling with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nick...loved the prompt and the photos! Wow! a black bear! We used to see them when we traveled through the Smokey Mountains between Tennessee and North Carolina. At one time they were everywhere. Now it is a rare treat to spot one in the park.

Was your grandaughter eating anything in the area she was playing in? It sort of looks like it is looking for something, maybe just investigating her scent. Gosh, they are bold "little" buggers" aren't they! :shock:
Hugs,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Nick and Sandy
I heard somewhere that bears give no warning of an attack and that's why handlers are so careful around them. You know how horses put their ears flat back and give a warning...dogs growl and cats wag their tails. Bears apparantly can just turn nasty very quickly and give no impending signs. I don't know why I wrote this....general knowledge. lol
Love lilly xox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm glad you wroye it Lilly! Next time I'm wandering around Yellowstone Park, I'll bring a dog with me! (Phil & I want to tour the States one of these days. I tole him we've got to pop in for a coffee and a chat at all my American 11:11er's, so that's the loose and general plan anyway...

Love Pet XXX

Have a great day Nick and everyOne XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lilly, Nick and Petra,
I was trying to remember...with a bear encounter/attack are you supposed to look as tall as you can and look unafraid or menacing or drop to the ground with your arms protecting your head while kissing your backside good bye? I hope never to have to use either of these manuevers mind you but might be something to have straight in the mind should the far fetched need arise. Luckily we don't have this to worry about in Australia just nearly every other deadly critter known to man! :wink:
Hugs,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Dear Ones!

Hello Nick! Thank you for telling of your close encounter! Thank God you all are safe! :shock:

LOL Sandy, I surely hope you never have to use them maneuvers too! :shock:

Remember my Dear Friend Woody? Its funny that you are all discussing his Bears here lol! He really has a thing for the Dear Creatures... The MAN used to go out into the mountains to visit them, says they are very intuitive.. All our chatting friends remember Woody's stories about his bears! What an amazing Soul is He... The bears must have loved his company!

I do suppose one reason he had this special bond, is that the Bears did not see Woody as a threat, he was 6'4 or something and quite burly himself! :lol:

God Bless you All! We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tannis,
Yes I remember your Woody... even though I have never met him in this world, your love has introduced us. :D Isn't it interesting that the bears accepted him so readily even though he was a big man. I am wondering if it wasn't attributed to his beautiful loved drenched soul. Do you think the bears could sense his love and lack of fear? Wish I could remember what a book, one in the series, 'The Masters Of The Far East' said about this... dern memory... :roll:
Warm Hugs to you and yours... :sunny:
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:shock: eeeek ! :shock: oh my nick...i am glad everyone is okay. oh this has my hairs sticking up all over...how scary that must have been. !

(((((((HUGS))))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Nick
I've seen 555 so many times in the past couple of days...better hold on to my hat. :lol: Love all the bear posts.
Love lilly xoxo :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Sandy wrote:Hi Nick...loved the prompt and the photos! Wow! a black bear! We used to see them when we traveled through the Smokey Mountains between Tennessee and North Carolina. At one time they were everywhere. Now it is a rare treat to spot one in the park.

Was your grandaughter eating anything in the area she was playing in? It sort of looks like it is looking for something, maybe just investigating her scent. Gosh, they are bold "little" buggers" aren't they! :shock:
Hugs,
Sandy
:hithere Hi ((Sandy)),
Nope, she was just playing. But there is a rather large ant hill. Bold they are. We just saw a yearling while driving just yesterday. :shock: I think it's an invasion.

Have a great night.

Hmmm...I didn't see the normal email that tells me someone replied. I would have replied sooner. I'm a the submarine Base in Connecticut, heading home Tuesday night.

Love and Peace
Nick
:cheers: Cherish each day... :bike:
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

lilly wrote:Hi Nick and Sandy
I heard somewhere that bears give no warning of an attack and that's why handlers are so careful around them. You know how horses put their ears flat back and give a warning...dogs growl and cats wag their tails. Bears apparantly can just turn nasty very quickly and give no impending signs. I don't know why I wrote this....general knowledge. lol
Love lilly xox :D
Good information ((Lilly)). Plus they are very fast, so running is not a good idea either.

Have a great night

Love and Peace
Last edited by Nick4033 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Petra Wilson wrote:I'm glad you wroye it Lilly! Next time I'm wandering around Yellowstone Park, I'll bring a dog with me! (Phil & I want to tour the States one of these days. I tole him we've got to pop in for a coffee and a chat at all my American 11:11er's, so that's the loose and general plan anyway...

Love Pet XXX

Have a great day Nick and everyOne XXX
Hi :hithere ((Pet)),
Having a Dog with you is not a bad idea. Good early warning when he smells a bear and bears tend to shy away from barking dogs.

You have a great day as well.

Love and Peace
Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

justylonging1111 wrote:Hello Dear Ones!

Hello Nick! Thank you for telling of your close encounter! Thank God you all are safe! :shock:

LOL Sandy, I surely hope you never have to use them maneuvers too! :shock:

Remember my Dear Friend Woody? Its funny that you are all discussing his Bears here lol! He really has a thing for the Dear Creatures... The MAN used to go out into the mountains to visit them, says they are very intuitive.. All our chatting friends remember Woody's stories about his bears! What an amazing Soul is He... The bears must have loved his company!

I do suppose one reason he had this special bond, is that the Bears did not see Woody as a threat, he was 6'4 or something and quite burly himself! :lol:

God Bless you All! We are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
Hi Tannis,

I develope bonds with animals pretty quick myself. I remember coming home from the Army on leave (Early 70's :shock: ) and my Dad just got a new German Sheppard Guard dog. I came into to the yard and he just about broke the the chain that had him secured. He did all the Barking and growling that was expected. I looked at him and thought to myself I'm not going to put up with this for the next 30 days so I walked over to him and as he jumped at me to tear me apart I shoved my fist into his mouth all the way to the back of his throat and said " You want me...here you go" It was the funniest thing, he sat down with my fist in his mouth and he just stared at me. I took my fist and arm out of his mouth and he just sat looking at me. I turned away and he jumped and snapped at me, but that was it. That became a normal thing between us. Everytime I turned my back and walked away he would lunge and snap but never bite.

Wonder if I could try that on the Bear... Nah, probably not a good idea. But I'm not one to curl up into a ball and let him bat me around (that is one of the approved methods)

Have a great night

Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

blue nova wrote::shock: eeeek ! :shock: oh my nick...i am glad everyone is okay. oh this has my hairs sticking up all over...how scary that must have been. !

(((((((HUGS))))))
Hi ((Anne)),
The whole scary part came after, when we thought how close we came to having possible tragedy.

Have a great week

Love and peace
Nick
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i just saw a tv show about bears.... in the east part of U.S.......adirondaks (sp ck) and surrounding areas. they say that the bears are becoming less and less scared of people...and they have no problems coming into peeps' territories. they showed, 'packs' of bears coming into peoples yards...baby bears in tow. soo, the baby bears are following the big bears footsteps...basically stating, that it is the thing to do...foraging in people places. :shock:

Nick....give mom hugs for me... :D

((((Hugs))))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

blue nova wrote:i just saw a tv show about bears.... in the east part of U.S.......adirondaks (sp ck) and surrounding areas. they say that the bears are becoming less and less scared of people...and they have no problems coming into peeps' territories. they showed, 'packs' of bears coming into peoples yards...baby bears in tow. soo, the baby bears are following the big bears footsteps...basically stating, that it is the thing to do...foraging in people places. :shock:

Nick....give mom hugs for me... :D

((((Hugs))))
anne
Hi :hithere (((Anne))),

Virtual hugs sent to Mom. thanks

Sounds like it was a good show. New Jersey is getting more of those incidents. There is no hunting in our Pennsylvania gated communities
and it seems the Deer here have figured that out. I think someone passed on that info to the bears and they are moving in.

Have a good night
Love and Peace
Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

:cry:

…I must say I did not expect to be hit with the flood
Of emotion when I signed in to leave this message.
It only proved to me that on this board we are all family.

I want thank everyone that had voiced and sent
their prayers and support for my Mom and myself
in this past year.

Last night my sister had to take my Mom back to
the hospital because she said she was not feeling well.
When my Mom makes a request to go to a hospital we
know it is serious. Each previous trip the doctor's were
amazed she recovered.

This morning however when they took my mom for a battery of tests
she passed away…

Thankyou all for being here.

Love
Nick
Last edited by Nick4033 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

i am sorry Nick. i love you my dearest brother and your mom is doing fine ... :happy she is surrounded by her Loves, angels and jesus.

:kiss:

sending (((((Hugs)))))
love,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Nick,

I am sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. Despite our hope of life hereafter, it hurts and causes us much grief to lose a loved one in death. My mother died in August of 1991. Just a few years ago I received a visitation from her. I also have periodic dreams where she visits me. I am also certain that she was behind the prompts from the midwayers.

Your mother is on one of the mansion worlds. She has begun her journey as a morontial soul. One day you will join her and the grief you now experience will be a thing of the past. I offer my condolences and my love.

Love,
Paul
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

blue nova wrote:i am sorry Nick. i love you my dearest brother and your mom is doing fine ... :happy she is surrounded by her Loves, angels and jesus.

:kiss:

sending (((((Hugs)))))
love,
anne
Hi (((Anne))),
Thankyou, you always say the right things and I do appreciate them. She had told us that she had reached that point where she was ready to move on. I'm sure my Dad was there to help her, he passed 22 years ago.
So with my Dad the Angels and Jesus I'm sure she is doing just fine.

Love
Nick
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Paul wrote:Dear Nick,

I am sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. Despite our hope of life hereafter, it hurts and causes us much grief to lose a loved one in death. My mother died in August of 1991. Just a few years ago I received a visitation from her. I also have periodic dreams where she visits me. I am also certain that she was behind the prompts from the midwayers.

Your mother is on one of the mansion worlds. She has begun her journey as a morontial soul. One day you will join her and the grief you now experience will be a thing of the past. I offer my condolences and my love.

Love,
Paul
Thankyou so much Paul. The next week will be hard, but your correct it does get easier with time. Knowing I will see her and my dad again does make it easier.

Love and Peace,
Nick
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Nick,

I too add my condolences. No matter how much we know we will see them again, its always a great loss to no longer be able to interact with a close loved one in this life. My prayers are with you all.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

Geoff wrote:Dear Nick,

I too add my condolences. No matter how much we know we will see them again, its always a great loss to no longer be able to interact with a close loved one in this life. My prayers are with you all.

love,
Geoff.
Thank you Geoff,
For the prayers and kind words. I just finished a 6 day
business trip to Washington D.C. and I'll be heading home to
Pennsylvania tomorrow morning. Being able to come here tonight
and share has helped the grieving process.

Love and Peace
Nick
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

I am so, so sorry Nick :love

My prayers are with you

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Nick,
I am so sorry to hear of the death of your dear Mom. Our time on earth is so brief, yet seemingly so important to us as we deal with the good and tough situations and hopefully take something away with us for the better when we leave for wonders of the next realm. While I have no qualms at my own eventual death, I dread and long to put away any partings in the physical with my dear ones... Remembering the way a person eyes twinkled when they laughed, the sound of their voice, the warmth and comfort of their hand from days past, all of these things seem so precious to us now and we wish we had appreciated every nuance of our passed loved ones to the upmost while we had time. Yet, we did. It is inscribed in Love, which is never changing, always pure and constant for now and forever... and we are all a part of this most beautiful Love. It unites all of us in the far away places all over the world and it unites us with our loved ones who now dwell in places we can scarcely imagine in their magnificence. In reality, they are not gone...just seeing the "universe picture" in a much broader spectrum then our mortal eyes on earth can.
Your mom is still with you and still loves you and your family with all her heart...She is as close as your breath and as far away as the stars... How wonderous is our God!

We love you Nick, you are our brother and a large part of the ongoing work of peace and love that does not just originate from this board but within the hearts of all people who long for harmony and peace within and without.

Your 11:11 family sends you our heartfelt love and any strength we can offer over the next long week. :kiss:

{{{{Nick}}}}
With love,
Sandy and George
Nick4033
Family

Post by Nick4033 »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:I am so, so sorry Nick :love

My prayers are with you

Love
Star