The Lost Century: And How To Reclaim It

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Lost Century: And How To Reclaim It

Post by happyrain »

This is one of the most heartbreaking documentaries once you realize we're the species holding ourselves back from a Utopian relationship with the world and our place in the cosmos. This film is by Dr. Greer and crew, he talks about free energy systems and the absolute level of control and secrecy our institutions have with regards to technologies that would eliminate our dependency on fossil fuels, wires, etc. He talks about the over-unity concept, goes into zero point technology and gives real life examples of what we've discovered. As well as what's been terribly suppressed.

It's heartbreaking because we've reverse engineered alien technology, creating our own anti-gravity craft and we continue the facade of energy dependence in its archaic form. Knowing we have the ability to end world hunger and create clean water for all in less than 50 years is the cause for heartache- the damning realization that we are the bad guys. We are a quarantined planet for a reason, and greed has corrupted us- the state of affairs is that we live in a world, "where everyone wants to be the big monkey."

The film suggest we've suppressed 100 years of progress and the time to get things right is shrinking.

Please consider watching this film, you can rent it on Amazon Prime Video for < $8 and have it for 30 days.

Or you can go here, https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lostcentury
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
CAM7215
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Lost Century: And How To Reclaim It

Post by CAM7215 »

One way or the other -- I definitely want to check it out. I am inclined to believe and the singularity is a fairy tale. I wonder whether the document makers have logic and proof on their side.

CAM
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Eric,

I’ve experienced these emotions as well. I find that gratitude is the key to overcoming this feeling. Our modern technologies give us much to be thankful for. Yes, fossil fuels are an archaic form of energy production, but oil and gas provided us with a huge technological step up. And I don’t think it’s to be demonized. We just need to transition into greener solutions. We are a little behind in this regard, but we will get there. To make the next technological step, it seems we need to step up our morality first. And the us vs. them mentality doesn’t help much. We are all in this together.

As an electrical engineer I am extremely interested in these new energy technologies. However, there are many false prophets out there, both in the physical and spiritual domains. I’m not saying these claims are true or false, but there is a purpose to skepticism. Just some food for thought. Thanks for sharing the documentary, I hope to watch it sometime.

Jon
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Make sure, CAM and Jon- that you also share your opinions after watching the film.

Thank you. =)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

After watching the film, no doubt this episode of the why files was inspired by it. If you don't want to spend the $6 to rent the film you can watch this episode below for free:
https://youtu.be/-ZRwlYtAMps?si=3s3I8WWKlO8GlJul&t=241
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:57 am This is one of the most heartbreaking documentaries once you realize we're the species holding ourselves back from a Utopian relationship with the world and our place in the cosmos. This film is by Dr. Greer and crew, he talks about free energy systems and the absolute level of control and secrecy our institutions have with regards to technologies that would eliminate our dependency on fossil fuels, wires, etc. He talks about the over-unity concept, goes into zero point technology and gives real life examples of what we've discovered. As well as what's been terribly suppressed.

It's heartbreaking because we've reverse engineered alien technology, creating our own anti-gravity craft and we continue the facade of energy dependence in its archaic form. Knowing we have the ability to end world hunger and create clean water for all in less than 50 years is the cause for heartache- the damning realization that we are the bad guys. We are a quarantined planet for a reason, and greed has corrupted us- the state of affairs is that we live in a world, "where everyone wants to be the big monkey."

The film suggest we've suppressed 100 years of progress and the time to get things right is shrinking.

Please consider watching this film, you can rent it on Amazon Prime Video for < $8 and have it for 30 days.

Or you can go here, https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lostcentury
Wonderful thread, many thanks Eric. All that is well known to many of us. But it goes a lot further. This situation was engineered, and engineered by the dark ET races of whom we probably have had at least 20 maybe 50 here. George used to say the Melkizadeks had petitioned Michael to wipe us all out. And frankly I used to agree with that sentiment. Now I don't. I just have enormous sadness and sympathy for how we have been manipulated to support the agenda of these dark ET races that invaded our planet at a time when we were not sentient enough to deal with them. Then Lucifer basically supported them. So we were screwed, and it is only now that we have gathered enough light-workers to have the Divine accept we do want this to change, and that He must support those of us in the minority who want the evil gone. So it will go. And soon. The universe is behind us who want change. So it will happen.

Geof
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:29 am After watching the film, no doubt this episode of the why files was inspired by it. If you don't want to spend the $6 to rent the film you can watch this episode below for free:
https://youtu.be/-ZRwlYtAMps?si=3s3I8WWKlO8GlJul&t=241
Thats a fascinating video. But you know towards the end when he got into "green energy" he was saying things that are not absolutely correct. It kinda destroyed his credibility. For example only one type of EV battery uses cobalt which is the issue with slave labour. The rest don't. Yeah you can drive EVs that charge off a fossil fuel grid, (and thats not the fault of the EV's) but I have charged my own EV about 95% off my own solar. Just needed 14 kw of panels and 3 Tesla batteries. Also there is now a machine that will reduce a complete battery pack taken from an EV and reduce it to its original mineral components. Perfect recycling. Still the main thrust of that video is a terrifyingly large expose of the issue with patents, secrecy and killing off inventors to keep the dark cabal in charge. To be honest EVs are simply users of a large number of rechargeable batteries. And stopping EVs wont change that. Hell all our smartphones and laptops use rechargeable batteries.

Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Geoff for watching the film and sharing your opinion.

Yes, it's crazy because the technology for solar power as the man tried getting it patented when- in the 1950s? His invention had 20% efficiency. So over 50 years ago, and that technology was shelved and the mans life turned upside down. Now, in 2024 the efficiency is only at 23%.

All kinds of slave labor exist, even in the early days of cellphone production. Maybe still now. But there are batteries like sodium-ion that seem to be better, environmentally speaking.

As you've said, the real damage here is the total destruction of these early inventors. The vast amounts of wealth to keep things in such secrecy- I believe the film mentions an entire team of scientist assassinated. Dr. Greer has also had his life threatened and lost personal contacts in his efforts to bring about this information.
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Geoff wrote:
“George used to say the Melkizadeks had petitioned Michael to wipe us all out. And frankly I used to agree with that sentiment. Now I don’t.”
Geoff, do you know what lead George to believe this? It doesn’t seem right to me. I wonder if it had anything to do with the message that went out yesterday, these words in particular:
“For untold millennia Celestials of all kinds have observed your races and determined it to become likely you would lose headway, inbreed more and offer an ever-growing number of regressives to the total pool. It was quite agreed the Melchizedeks should have their way and the Urantia communities should be forcefully finalized. Michael disagreed and He was right.”
The word finalized does not necessarily mean “to wipe us out.” It means to put into final form or to settle. I doubt the Melchizedeks would advocate for the annihilation of an entire species. But that they might petition for a divine intervention to forcefully settle us in Light and Life seems more likely, especially in light of the emergency bestowal of Machiventa Melchizedek. A ‘kill them all’ attitude is hardly worthy of highly spiritual beings. And if such a petition were made, the Life Carriers probably wouldn’t take kindly to it. How much work have they put in to evolve our species over eons of time? They probably don’t appreciate when people agree with that sentiment either. I would like to know how someone rationalizes the ethics of such an attitude.

Also, on the topic of green energy, there are solar cells with efficiencies above 30% now. They use triple junction technology which utilizes multiple types of semiconductors so that a greater bandwidth of light can be harvested into electricity. These are mostly used in the space industry. I know this because I have designed solar panels for a nanosatellite. They are very expensive though and not practical for common usage. The tech does exist though.
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” – William Shakespeare
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I don't doubt it Jon, the gap between private/military vs commercial used to be 10 years. Not sure what it's at now. I imagine the gap to be even larger. Especially when you hear things like we have already made our own anti-gravity craft. Did you watch the film yet? Would love your thoughts!

Hey, is "King Melchizedek" the same as Machiventa Melchizedek?

The peacock angel is also known as King Melchizedek.

PS. I think that's really cool that you helped design something like that.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Starwalker wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:53 pm Geoff wrote:
“George used to say the Melkizadeks had petitioned Michael to wipe us all out. And frankly I used to agree with that sentiment. Now I don’t.”
Geoff, do you know what lead George to believe this? It doesn’t seem right to me.
No I don't. Maybe Sandy does. George was very short in many personal communications and had a tendency to get very annoyed if a question suggested you did not agree. And we had lots of those, because I was simply not fully in the picture. Races have self terminated. That was allowed to run its course. In fact if the Divine plan to recover this planet were to fail - maybe because those assigned to carry out certain things did not do so - then we would almost certainly go into annihilation. Gaia would ensure that to save herself. We are supposed to be her caretakers. We have no inherent right to destroy a planet.

Geoff